Chevy Chase calling Richard Pryor a Nigger on SNL

How the FUCK did they get away with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9TS1pRmajU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MMSL4weVgyY
youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYiteaPBlz0
nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/most-americans-hold-grim-view-of-race-relations-poll-finds.html
chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchingstat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was 1975
people mock 'current year' but the fact is times do change

Race relations were alot better in the 90s or whatever this was, before the alt right ruined everything

Se way he got away with calling Mr. T a faggot
youtu.be/MMSL4weVgyY
>First 5 minuted

Pryor had an album out called Supernigger

It was a different time.

>lol look how to be a cuck boys and girls!
kill yourself

watch rush hour or lethal weapon or the goonies

you mean before Obama became president

I don't remember when Trump came into power niggers burning down cities

>alt right ruined everything
>alt right
>ruined
>everything

>Pre 2010's

Solved that mystery for you.

Man, political correctness bugs me too, but Delirious is just too unfunny and dated

The left created the alt-right when they went full retard with their racial politics.

DEAD HONKY

lol nice try, Obama.

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M

look, we all know Ameicans are RACISTS
nothing new

>I don't remember people protesting Trump

For someone who posts on Sup Forums, you sure don't watch much TV.

Liberals in the 90's

>Race doesn't matter!

Liberals in the 2010's

>Race is the only thing that matters!

Funny really.

there weren't race riots, sure there were paid protestors that kept marching for vaginas or whatever but race relations was 100 percent worse, now you have fat SJWs walking instead of niggers burning down baltimore and chicago

>niggers burning down cities

They've been doing that since the 60's. It's not new.

Delirious is still the funniest stand up special released.

they only do that when a nigger or libcuck is president cause they know they can get away with it

trump would send in an army if they pull that shit cause he doesn't stand for it

offense is taken not given

My favorite stand up acts ever. Seen em multiple times and they're always good.

They have rioted, burnt down cities and committed mass violence under every single president, consistently, since 1963. Conservative or liberal.

>Race relations were alot better in the 90s or whatever this was, before the alt right ruined everything

Someone is too young to remember race riots in LA by 90s or OJ Simpson's trials

LOL the 'alt right' is a figment of the media as left wing politics starts to wane in popularity.
Race relations are far worse as a DIRECT RESULT OF LIBERAL POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. The goal of which is to pit us all against each other.
A 12 minute history of political correctness and its goals.
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

Race relations were a lot better even 10 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=QYiteaPBlz0

why did russel peters become so shit?

You can hate on Russel Peters all you want, but that special is top-tier standup comedy. No doubt his peak

no idea his 6 hours worth of joe rogan podcast stuff was fucking shit the conversation was so dead

SNL used to be funny?!?!

live in your delusional little circle jerking cult world if you must

50 years of quotas and Affirmative Action and diversity has successfully divided African Americans from the rest of America. So African Americans don't move out of their racial ghetto into the mainstream of American life.

But liberals have reaped a huge electoral harvest with their race politics, getting 90 percent of the black vote in the D column.

Liberal race politics is a crime against humanity.

So it was the government's fault for racism? Not the lynching? the hiring bias?
Was it a mistake for the Nixon administration to prohibit gender bias at colleges and universities with the Title IX in 72?

Should a school decide which skin color is okay?

>Should a school decide which skin color is okay?
You mean like they do in current year?

Because Sam Raimi wrote and directed that episode.

Has Chase ever been funny? Don't get me wrong I adore the Vacation movies but the man just wasn't funny.

I am glad I don't live in your country then.

i have to say no, i've never found any evidence of him actually being funny. he's always come off as a smug prick, which i can't really understand, it's not like he's good looking or athletic or funny.

>milk is racist!

No.

It was a different(better) time

he was funny af in ops clip, pryor too

>90s or whatever this was
Very nice!

you think this video was from the 90s? Were you born after 2001?

He said "jungle bunny" twice

Only SOYBOYS qet triggered by words like that.

FUCKING SOYBOYS Kek

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN!

this is the only SNL skit that has made me laugh

Did he say Jungle Bunny twice?

People had been talking openly about race matters for 20 years at that point. People had brains then, and it was about context-- none of this "you can't say the n-word" bullshit.

Fucking Obama set us back fifty years.

he was good in Caddyshack

goddamn thank you
I did not fucking understand what he was mumbling

T. Babby
Rodney king
La riots
Oj
St. Peterberg in Florida
Go to sleep child

>"m-muh obongo"

Obama literally ruined race relations in just 8 short years.

> if I had a degenerate lean drinking violent nigger son he'd look like baby tray tray :'(
Spoken from the fucking rose garden
A disgrace

>inb4 some faggot complains about the chart
Yeah, NYT site is shit. Just google Obama race relations for the article.

The Vacation movies.

what was his response to tarbaby?
i couldn't understand him

I admire this bait. So obvious, but the Sup Forumstards just can’t help themselves.

You mean the same Obongo who is directly responsible for arab-african slave market resurgence in the Libya?
At least he got a Nobel Peace prize for it, kekekekek.

>The 90s
>Alt right

So much fucking cancer in one post. Jesus Christ user. Get it together

>mfw the only black president in history makes things worse for blacks

He was just pretending to be retarded

Just curious what you do, run me through a day of your sad, sad life.

average iq was higher back then

The fist fight he and Bill Murray got into after arguing behind the scenes on SNL came to a head when Murray called Chase "Medium talent."

>get btfo
>have to resort to lol hurrr ur life sad tho I win
Pathetic

This is still funny.

You mean better. White people are finally getting called out for their shit all these years and youre just scared now. Now you know how we always felt.

>I say dog, you say...
>tree.
>uproarious laughter
wow, the 70s sure were different times.

>WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHEEIT

Nowadays you need to add /s or some shit to your post, because no matter how obvious the joke is autistic redditors will still think it's serious.

Are you pretending to be a gullible retard?

you're full of shit, white people were uncomfortable saying "nigger" in the 90s

This was before racism existed

Did political correctness ruin comedy?

Idiot

He was pretty funny as an old racist in Community, though I'm sure everyone on Sup Forums hates Dan Harmon for whatever reasons they've stuck to.

>No labels
>No numbers
>Not even a fucking title

What am I looking at here? For all I know this is tracking your disdain for sucking cock over time.

A school shouldn't even ask what your skin color is.

Racism wasn't a thing back then, racism is a social construct

Those were the days..

Lynchings barely happened. They were a statistical anomaly. But black people and white women are easily manipulated by Jewish media.

>Should a school decide which skin color is okay?
UC Davis literally just declared that it’s not okay to be white. Literally.

Source:
nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/most-americans-hold-grim-view-of-race-relations-poll-finds.html

t. butthurt baizuo

Yes but not many black people even called each other niggers or nigga

Even Eazy E was questioned about it sometimes because it was still a big deal when black people started using it, rap made it all messy.

Because he conned blacks into thinking they had the same background. Obama was raised upper class and has more in common with ivy-leaguers than ghetto niggers

Many of the civil rights old guard opposed rap as hard as they could.
If only we knew how right they were. Civil rights was far more effective when it was part of a religious movement being organized mostly by churches.

since fucking when did anyone in the goonies say nigger

Then UC Davis is run by assholes, two wrongs don't make a right.

>From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. These numbers seem large, but it is known that not all of the lynchings were ever recorded. Out of the 4,743 people lynched only 1,297 white people were lynched. That is only 27.3%. Many of the whites lynched were lynched for helping the black or being anti lynching and even for domestic crimes.

This seems rather bad, does not seem like a statistic anomaly, seems like american history books still water down things.

chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchingstat.html

ah man, what am I doing, discussing politics on tv, I regret reading this thread.

Community season 5 is proof that Dan Harmon is shit and its everyone else that made it good

>Obama invented rap
again, I'm not really sure where you're going with this. I fully appreciate that things have gone downhill, but if you think that's Obama's fault you're missing the point

45 people a year in a country of millions is a statistical anomoly. Your inability to use math instead of emotion is what makes you regret engaging in discussion with people outside of your hugbox.

It was called That Nigger's Crazy. And it's hilarious.

back when there were legitimate racism issues going on in the country or at least real racism people could still remember, things like jokes weren’t treated like lynchings and were actually ok.

I know, I should go ask Sup Forums about the jews and get the red pill right? Look I am making assumption about your beliefs too. Don't worry, you won, you are right, and I am a soyboy.

Racism didn't exist back then bozo