We won!

we won!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_viewed_online_trailers_in_the_first_24_hours
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney, is that you? If not, what did you win?

Self high-five!

Latza

I regrat my view

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS, THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

Epic, bros. This feels truly epic. Other generations had Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Terminator 2. We get something far, far more epic. We get to live through and experience the culmination of over a decade of planning, the perfect execution of a successive series of film masterpieces -- the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I am so, so fucking hyped, bros. I just know I'll be telling my wife's son's wife's kids about this one day.

Since when 56,674,399 views = 230 million?

>Ghostbusters

Excuse me, Mr. Misogynist, there was a pefectly fine Ghostbusters from last year.

>go to youtube video
>literally the top comment is this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fb have 61 mil, dono where the rest came from

First they shit in the streets, now in the comments.

Instagram? Twitter?

Out of random 7 people in the world:
1 is indian
2 is asian
1 is black
2 is hispanic.

i can't fucking get over how god damn good Chris Evans looks in that shot

More like 4 are asian, 1 indian, 2 black

AND ITS SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET VICTORY

Dude Ik Ik but it's a remake? Reboot? Rehash? Requel? Redo? Rebloop? Recycle? Restart? Marvel Cinematic Universe is something totally our own! Totally belonging to us! In a fifty years the kids will go to 2010s Nostalgia Night dressed as a big purple man and I'll say, "Dude, I was there!" and they'll go, "Dude, that's freakin' epic!"

>Marvel Cinematic Universe is something totally our own!

Aren't they just rehashes of comics?

won what? The most retards award?

nice

ITS NOT FAIR

JUSTICE LEAGUE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT

>Only saw BvS, Iron Man 1, Avengers

>tfw I didn't fall for the super hero flick meme

Winter Solder is good.

Sorry bud, you lost. DC will ALWAYS lose.

>we won!
You're watching capeshit. You already lost.

sick

>we won
Why is this blatant mouseshilling allowed?

>twice as many people watched the new capeshit trailer in 24 hours than voted in the 2016 election

>there are more people in the world than there are citizens of usa eligible to vote
wtf my mind is assploded

/thread

>Avengers
You fell for it. I've never watched a more banal pile of trash in my fucking life.

>normie comic book schlock hordes

Ha ha, liar.

The mouse did it again! How does he do it?

This

And all of them are Sup Forums posters.

I've watched bad movies before, but at least the nonsensical nature of them brings some entertainment value.

The Avengers is as close as you can possibly get to sitting in front of a wall for 2 hours. It is an absolute black hole of a movie, except instead of light, it sucks every iota of enjoyment out of the individual exposed to it.

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about that movie, aside from what you can see on the poster. Not a single line, just that there were some characters. Was there a villain? I honestly couldn't even tell you, not a single second of that entire shitpile lingered in my mind for long enough to register the faintest hint of comprehension.

It's an experience of pure oblivion. And that's why it's the worst movie ever made.

I DID IT

I WAS APART OF SOMETHING

This must be what people feel like when they vote

>AHAHAHAHA INDIANS LIKE YOUR SHITTY COMIC BOOK FRANCHISE MORE
>NO THEY LIKE YOURS MORE SEE HAHAHAHAHAHA

CA LIL NUUUU

>capeshit company A is better is better than capeshit company B
>all the reddit spacing in this thread
We need /film/ now more than ever

>muh /r/film

Hello, Reddit.

i watched it 5 times with adblockers turned off. did you guys do your part ot help also? i also paid to see thor 3 a second time, but watched justice league instead just so marvel would make money off me watching a dc movie

Bit too tryhard pal.

SNYDER CUT

indians outnumber blacks

DC NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally a movie for people like me.

>we won Marvelbros

You pretty much got CapeShit covered if that's all you watched
GotG is okay but might as well watch StarCrash or battle Beyond the stars if you want a cheesy fun Star Wars rip off flick

we did it bro

being popular in second biggest country in the world with the second largest movie industry is bad apparently

Woohoo we won!

lol, this isn't even criticism, it's just you rambling random bullshit about how you couldn't make the effort to watch the avengers and it makes you look very stupid

Yeah because they shit in the streets, and yell and dance during movies.

>defends a meaningless artless movie
calm down spazz

>My brand of Capeshit gets more 3 world clicks than your brand does

Fucking hell this place has gone beyond cringe to just plain pathetic
Hiro needs to nuke Sup Forums desu

The Justin Bieber of movies. Congrats.

Congrats, your vapid pieces of shit make more money than DCs vapid pieces of shit

feel the bern

ICED MOTHERFUCKER 1111111111

fake news

Imagine being this ignorant about how the internet works.

my bad

I thought capeshit was dying out, what happened?

It is a shit though. I loved MOS and Blade and Unironically Iron Man 2 & 3. The rest is shit.

Underrated post

you have shit taste.

MoS is my favorite superhero film, the second favorite is Watchmen. The third place belongs to Avengers. It was completely well done and Marvel has yet to be able to replicate it, I don't know why its so hard for them to create fluid scenes like the ones in Avengers again. Its quite sad IMO

>what did you win?

schadenfreude watching dckeks cry and a cajole over their failure of a franchise

>MoS is my favorite superhero film, the second favorite is Watchmen. The third place belongs to Avengers.
Pajeet, go home.

Avengers is shit though. Its entertaining but groups and teams are a lot like that bible verse of iron proving iron. Whereas Blade, Tony in Iron Man 2&3 and Kal in MoS is opposition proving iron. Understand?

It's not hard to be third place when everything is shit.

>Muh pajeet
Cállate, puto.

>Avengers is shit though
Opinion discarded.

Blade runner is one of the most boring movies ever made, I have tried 6 times to watch it and in all 6 times I felt asleep

i miss those guys

You have to go back

People don't like to think. Whoa.

There's no self determined growth in Avengers because its brought about by the machinations of fellow protagonists. Blade, Eric the vampire slayer, Kal and Tony in 2&3 over came their limits due to a macguffin, some inherit limitation in each.

>when pol invades a board
you have to go

Just because you are sucker for self improvement doesn't mean we all are.

I HATE self improvement bullshit. Which is why I enjoy MoS so much, Superman never grew in strength and was forced to compromise and kill his last family member. He didn't go full anime like the Iron Manlet movies (they are all bad btw)

I see you're using all the muscles except the one that truly matters.

Kal's true strength manifested hence his donning the mantel of hero.

If by "donning the mantel of hero" you mean "completely failed as a hero" then I agree.

MoS - Superhero fails to save the city and becomes a murderer at the end, also genocides his own species
Watchmen - Superhero fails to save the world and becomes a complicit murderer, millions die to save billions
Avengers - Superheroes fail to save the city and only managed to temporarily stop the invasion. Fine, I'll do it myself kicks in, making the invasion they tried so hard to stop feel worthless.

top 3 kino movies with their reasons. Protip: They aren't good because of self improvement. They are good because they push the superheroes to their limits.

soy cinema

Hey Sup Forums, I've got a companion test if you want to try your best but it requires your high intelligence to do this feat.

I really can't believe it. Seeing this is so unreal. For every single Marvel Studios movie since the first Iron Man came out in 2008, when I was only 9 years old, I've shown up tto watch it in theaters almost exactly on release day , sometimes even multiple times. These movies have always given me something to look forward to, something to be excited for. They've given me a chance to bond with others, especially my wife's son, who I've gone to every release with. My friends may claim to have "grown out" these movies, and make fun of me for getting so excited for them, but that will never get in the way of me being a fan. This is a culmination of ten years of worldbuilding, thrills, laughs, and action. Seeing all these characters come to life is a dream come true, and it's finally happening.

>he still plays videogames after the age of 18
soyboy you need to grow up

Why do people even get so excited for movies like this, they're cut to the strictest of audience testing.

>they're cut to the strictest of audience testing
maybe that's why people, aka the audience, get so excited then

neck yourself

They're sterile as a consequence, but I guess this is an argument you won't be able to comprehend.

mods relly need to controll u lot, u cant keep getting away with this

>he still watch capeshit after age of 15

Since YouTube analytics lets you see view count estimates on your own popular videos, while the views are verified by an algorithm. It'll take a while before the view counter is updated to reflect the actual view count.

>They're sterile as a consequence
If they are sterile why are people excited about it?
>but I guess this is an argument you won't be able to comprehend.
Yeah, mental gymnastics is a waste of time to me.

WE DID IT REDDIT

>they count facebook views which autoplay when you scroll your timeline
>they count Twitter views
>they count youtube reuploads
"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" 230 million "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

so some capeshit is better than other capeshit and you can tell from the number of views its trailers get?

>>they count facebook views which autoplay when you scroll your timeline
actually that doesn't give youtube views unless the video has run for at least 30 seconds

also I didn't hear you complaining about it when IT trailer came out and everyone was talking about how its the biggest and most watched trailer to date
Is it okay when IT does it but not Marvel? Or this is just you trying to not cry your eyes out because this happened to be Marvel and not DC?