Why am I not excited?

Why am I not excited?

you have no personality and let the attitude of an imageboard decide how you feel

Because you know it's going to be just as disappointing as TFA and Disney is going to do something with Luke that's shitty

which imageboard?

this, but unironically not ironically

because TFA was mediocre

this. committee made movie exploitive garbage.

This looks worse than TFA tho

This. TFA was paint by numbers lowest common denominator crap. I think TLJ might actually be pretty good because Rian Johnson is great but it will gross a lot less than TFA because so many people were let down by TFA.

Because youre a sexist autist that cares too much about shitty pleb science fiction movies.

because the last one sucked

>Why am I not excited?

I don’t know.

fpbp
If you believe the shit people spout in this craphole, audiences hated TFA and it was a massive failure. If you live in reality, none of that is true.

Because you already saw Empire Strikes Back

Jesus Christ TFA was so forgettable I forgot that was even a scene in the movie. It was so unecessary

It's going to gross less simply because it's not an event like TFA was, which was the first sw movie in a decade and the return of the characters people actually liked after a 30 year absence

that said the only people let down by TFA are contrarian autists on the internet whose first star wars theater experience was phantom menace

Holy shit they got up their own asses so fast.
People went to watch star wars the brand not for those literally whos

Only one man can stop the Infinity War.

Yeah everyone wanted to see Leia not be a jedi and Han and Luke being cowards and not even met each other and a copypaste of ANH that makes the original trilogy pointless

Nah. There is lack of excitement anywhere on the internet, and it's not just because TFA was a novelty and this isn't. The trailers look really dull too, doubt it will make more money than Rogue One

DAWN OF #LITTY

Cgi and youtube have saturated our brain, nothing is exciting anymore