"ah Joker...how would you like to join the Legion of Doom?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On one hand, this is the cringiest shit ever. On the other hand, it's an element the Marvel films are conspicuously lacking.

On the other hand, it's capeshit and there's no point in discussing it.

>hmm a DC villains ensemble film... what could go wrong?

>Lex
>Inviting the JOKER to his party

MOM

stop asking me to jerk you off already, GOD! your tendtend is downstairs

>Skrillex and Rick Ross being invited to the Legion of Doom

Who could forget this masterpiece?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

Skrillex looks like such a weakling compared to Ross and Leto.

Zemo is still alive, and they got Spidey now, so Norman Osborn is a thing. So I'd wager we'll see Tunderbolts or Dark Avengers in Phase 4.

>Sentry is introduced to the mcu
>directed by Zack Snyder
I wants it

They’ve actively said they’re going to stay away from using Norman; which is shit because Storming Norman is one of the few with crossover potential aside from Spidey, the only useful thing Marvel got from Sony was Norman and potentially the idea of a sinister six movie back on the table.. that’s if they even have the rights right Sinister Six and not Marvel ala Venom/Black Cat/Silver Sable/etc

Also they can say Zemo all they want and the character was good but that is definitely NOT Baron Zemo.

Did they really being this cringey fuck back

Maybe they don't use him in the Spider-Man movies only, seeing as they want to use other villains, which is fair

musicians generally are beta as fuck.
whatever bad boy persona they put up, it's all just for show

>So I'd wager we'll see Tunderbolts or Dark Avengers in Phase 4.
Only reason i'm looking forward to that Captain Marvel movie is that it might give me muh Moonstone desu.

That's three hands faggot

hes jewish, do you really think they're going to remove him? they dont give a shit that it gets less ratings and critical acclaim than marvel, they still make money off of these movies

I'm juggling, you fucking homo. Kill yourself and the horse you rode in on.

On the other hand, everyone is still dancing to Lex's tune, and it's fucking great.

dark avengers would be awesome, but there's not nearly enough character history in the MCU to pull something that significant off... part of what made it so good was the history the dark avengers had in relation to the actual avengers and how batshit they all were.

kek, i just thought of how ridiculous it'd be to see Colin Farell playing Bullseye again

They should do a Legion of Doom movie.

The problem with Dark Avengers is that Marvel kills off all its villains. I'd like to see a Secret Wars movie set in the multiverse where an incarnation of Dark Avengers appears from another universe.

>not this Legion Of Doom
Sad!

>Jared Leto spent more time on-screen as the Joker in a rap video than in Suicide Squad

Fun fact: it's not actually a purple lambo, they just got a cheaper car and customized it to look like one, because doing that was like a hundred thousand dollars cheaper