If puppets are Sup Forums, then is MST3K Sup Forums as well?

If puppets are Sup Forums, then is MST3K Sup Forums as well?

Trailer for the reboot just dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=5ct0Z2bQndM

My only hope is Patton and Felicia don't ruin it too badly.

Everything looks fine and cool it's just Patton sucks the funny from anything he's in. I like Felicia Day decently enough though i guess

the thing that matters the most to me is the new test subject and whether he's any good. Does anyone know anything he's done? Is he funny?

Puppets aren't Sup Forums.

yes they are

Things mods have said are Sup Forums throughout the years that idiots still insist aren't:
>Puppets
>Muppets
>Stop motion
>Adaptions of a comic or cartoon in any format or capacity
>Dragon Ball Z (this was before Super made Sup Forums talk about it again, this is presumably redacted)
>Power Rangers
>animated or comic adaptions of something that otherwise wasn't Sup Forums before
There's probably more, but you've already found something to bitch about so I'm going to stop here rather than waste my time.

This looks really fucking great, actually. Also glad to see it's on Netflix, that subscription really pays for itself lately.

Oh, and I forgot Cowboy Bebop.

Mods usually let us talk about that because Sup Forums fucking hates it for some reason. I think the same goes for Trigun but I'm not really sure. They also let us talk about One Piece for a really long time, like a couple of years, before Sup Forums reclaimed it, not sure what the fuck happened there.

Don't forget Digimon. I'm not sure where Yo-Kai Watch fits in, though.

>Patton Oswalt
Was there no one else available?

New Crow sounds great and they're doing Reptilicus so that's neat.

>Trailer for the reboot just dropped
And so did I

Why the fuck was DBZ ever Sup Forums?

>Patton and Felicia
Why would something I love as much as MST3K be ruined so terribly?
It would be less work to ruin things that were already kind of shitty!

Don't throw a temper tantrum, man.

Toonami.

So I guess that means Sailor Moon, Attack on Titan, Bleach, One Piece, JoJo, Naruto, and all the other anime Toonami aired are Sup Forums too.

Toonami was declared Sup Forums related. It doesn't matter how much you recoil at the notion.

Old MST3K is finally back on netflix as well. Though now it's in a season format instead of a separate listing of all the movies, which actually makes finding them much easier.

Sailor Moon is.

All those really old 90's era anime are honorary Sup Forums because the dubs were basically a separate script and way more remembered than the subs.

God, I hated those two faggots so fucking much already. At least they can't mess with the old episodes.

Did you know Mike is actually quite conservative in real life? Also, Joel is a prop comic who convinced himself there were bigger and better things out there, so fuck him.

Eh...Felicia Day and Patton have potential to be annoying as hell, but let's be honest here, the meat and potatoes of the show is and always has been the movies. As long as the new guy can deliver, the show will still be amazing.

I mean, I really like the space props and the Mads' lair, but I can already tell the new guy is going to have zero charisma, not to mention the SOL background looks lifeless.