Why did they make Samurai Jack white? When will RACIST Hollywood stop whitewashing Asian characters?!

Why did they make Samurai Jack white? When will RACIST Hollywood stop whitewashing Asian characters?!

Memery aside this is confusing, because even flashback Jack when he loses the sword is yellow.

Maybe he just got pale because of wearing a helmet and mask for years.

Please go back to Sup Forums and stop turning Sup Forums into that shitty board with threads like this

He's supposed to look pale and haggard

/thread

Malnutrition, not enough sunlight, sickness. Take your pick.

go away Sup Forums

He died shortly after season 4 and has been a ghost for 50 years.

He still has his chink eyes.
Fuck off /r/donald.

Because the yellow undertone in the left picture would clash with the colour scheme of the right picture and the team aren't fucking amateurs anymore.

Doubt this is it, because his body clearly is still very fit, as you can see in the latest episode.

When asians start to care and view cultural appropriation as a negative and not making your culture better through taking what works from others / a sign of admiration and respect.

Asians dont care about this shit, so really the people sticking up for them are actually the ones being prejudiced.

He is pale you dumb fuck.

My sides, too funny, so true

Pale, haggard, and japs aren't literally fucking yellow to begin with

>All asians are yellow.

Why the fuck are SJWs so racist?

>What is Netflix's Iron Fist?

where did the outlines of his eyes go?

Jack was, though.

Hell, in the flashback where he lost his sword you can clearly see he's yellow.

The bigger disrespect to asian culture in iron fist was crappy martial arts. Not casting.

This reminds me of when people were up in arms about Korra being whitewashed because they didn't understand the concept of lighting.

The fact that Sup Forums fags even post in these threads is appalling

>50 years in bleak future

while creating season 5
>"Jack should be pale to show he's in a bad place in his life"
>"wont people think he looks white?"
>"no one would be that stupid"

go away Tumblr

I wish he would raw me honestly

Fuck off /r/ourpresident

>asians can't be pale
Oh for fuck sake, it's to show he's not taking care of himself.

He wore too much armor and cover his face most of the time, so his skin color got whiter

also japanese people are mostly white and pale so your argument is shit

If already it was more racist to make them more yellowish than whiter.

What the fuck is that?
Sorry I don't browse cancer. I just know about that one subreddit because someone on Sup Forums pointed out the connection between it and post Pearl Harbor Sup Forums.

Only white people are complaining about this.

Because they realized that japanese people are not yellow like mainland sinic people

He's pink though.

He's been wearing a giant helmet and a scary demon mask, of course he'd become more pale...

Happy Yayoi Jack became punished Jomon Jack

->

First Iron Fist, now this!

Nope. I mean the guy that started the whole "controversy" is AA.