youtube.com/watch?v=pIJ3NKHfi4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty shit except for when someone is getting shot

best movie

he probably would have missed

good gunplay, bogged down plot

good job user right in the head.

Probably the most overrated movie of all time next to seven

dude that moment where val kilmer is smiling as he's about to get into the car after the robbery but then sees the cops then starts shooting instantaneously is pure kino

Too long

Roll

Fucking glorious movie, probably Mann's best along with Thief. Shit is fucking great, even if Kilmer's faggy gambling/whore wife problems drag on a bit.

rolling

will do

Dick shot

my favourite/10

superior gif version

Spinotti is a Master

The bank robbery scene needs to be experienced with an excellent home theater at full volume.

Yeah, the gun battle isn't perfectly realistic but it's still better than almost everything else on film.

Remember the scene when Ashley Judd swiped her hand to the right indicating that the police were there?

That is the move that my wifes son uses to indicate that his father is still at the house. I pull up to the apartment, usually with some flowers because I like to spoil my woman, and he gives me that hand swipe. I typically wait it out for another 15 minuties or so because I can play on my nintendo switch in the car but sometimes I just drive to starbucks for a "Venti Soy Quadruple Shot Latte with No Foam "

2 hours and 45 minutes of absolute shit, 15 minutes of a pretty decent shootout

Rolll

I wanna shoot that kid in her little cunny

The best non-mafia crime flick ever.

calm down, Martin Scorsese cameo in Taxi Driver

don't watch this movie, you can see underage natalie portman's pusy!

MANN KINO

It's a solid 6/10 except for that epic shootout scene which is the best in cinema. They ditched the canned sound effects and just recorded the blanks going off. Combine that with the actors moving and operating their fire arms correctly and it becomes authentic as fuck. Everything looks and sounds RIGHT.

Right? Zero hesitation.

"Drop of a hat, these guys will rock and roll."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

I'm gonna nail this shot

based.

on Vhs?

Not the only one who thinks so.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIJ3NKHfi4U

For this and other great shootouts.

Roll

>everybody hypes up the gunplay in heat
>especially the big shootout in the street
>decide to watch it
>it's just the main guys spraying bullets everywhere while standing out in the open and miraculously never being shot
bravo

based soydad

You like it so much that you continue to defend Blackhat to this day even though you know it's a shitty movie.

But TFA exists

It's a great film.

Never has a brainlet wojak been more appropriate.

Watch me kneecap this dude with my sick 8

And Heat is amazing.

Did she really have a big ass?

shit