Being so assblasted you write literal fanfiction so you can fight that evil meanie doodoohead Drumpf

>being so assblasted you write literal fanfiction so you can fight that evil meanie doodoohead Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EA_40Hj05I
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> being so salty you still post about it months later

>tfw it blew up in the assblasted writer's face

The problem isn't satirising Trump, it's that they've given the character a really generic evil overlord personality with extra xenophobia instead of actually trying to make him like Trump.

Trump isn't the kind of guy to say something like 'foreign filth'. He's not an Imperial officer from Star Wars. He has a much more idiosyncratic style of speech.

They believe their own bullshit.

Not going to lie, former M.O.D.A.A.K. supporter here. It's hilarious seeing him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him upload his neural cortex.

>being so assblasted by a single panel from a non-canon comic that no one read that you have to phone-post about daily for years
Sad!

Top kek.

>they've given the character a really generic evil overlord personality with extra xenophobia instead of actually trying to make him like Trump
He has all of one appearance ever, and that appearance amounts to all of ONE page, of which this panel is half that page. The fuck are you on about? There is no character here, just a one page non-canon gag in an annual for an alt-universe comic written by a literally who that doesn't even write any other comics for Marvel.

>>This comic came out in August in an alternate universe books annual which was not I continuity with the rest of the book,7 months later drumphf supporters still feel triggered by it

relax whitey and fuck off Sup Forums

>being this booty bothered
Calm your tiny tiny hands down, Don.

Here, relax and listen to this charming song aimed at preschool kids:
youtube.com/watch?v=7EA_40Hj05I

>Being so assblasted everything you ever wanted is going up in flames you shit on a comic that ultimately be merged in history while what it's satirizing will forever stained and scorned
Oh Sup Forums

Why won't the judges just let him ban all muslim?! He's the president and they shouldn't be allowed to stop him!

This was way before the election and had no political motives behind it.

Russia being involved with international politics and trying to influence it is crazy, but claiming the former President wiretapped one of the candidates is completely rational and founded.

He never said he wanted to.

>Russia being involved with international politics and trying to influence

Never proven.

> claiming the former President wiretapped one of the candidates is completely rational and founded.

Considering the recent CIA leak, I wouldn't be surprised. But, there is still no evidence to support it. But still, look at that leak, because holy shit.

>doing the same thing months later in a book commemorating the lives of a bunch of gay men killed by a Muslim terrorist

I wonder what they'll do about this once he's impeached?

It's funny, because Obama was more authoritarian than Trump was.

You seriously think there's more evidence for Obama wiretapping Trump than for Russia meddling with foreign democracies?
Because just about every intelligence agency in the world thinks the opposite.

>presidential candidate
>no political motive

thats not what Sup Forums is saying though and they have the inside scoop

Yes, absolutely. Everything in this leak was either permitted by Obama, or the CIA lied and said it was.

>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>Because just about every intelligence agency in the world thinks the opposite.

Yep, because they've proven to be trustworthy in the past.

The more disturbing thing is if the NSA wiretapped a candidate WITHOUT the president's order. If this is the case, who fucking made the order?

oh for the love of god, don't turn this into a contest.

I'm a different user, but I think both are true or true enough. Not necessarily obama directly. Just look at today's announcements. They're completely unrelated to Sup Forums so no link, but any news aggregator will have them.

Checks and balances. The President shouldn't be unstoppable, just unstumpable.

>Episode aired in 2005

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8

>mfw we will have ATLEAST 10 years of incredibly unsubtle anti-Trump messages in every videogame, tv-show, movie and comic book
>mfw Sup Forums WILL get buttblasted every. single. time.
Every cloud has a silver lining you guys.

Holy shit you're delusional.

The FBI has found no evidence of any wiretapping, and find it worth digging into to find any relations with Russia and the current office.

Fucker. If the fact this isn't even surprising for this presidency when if it would've happened to virtually any other president it would've been shocking and sickening says loads of the people in ""charge"" and the people who approve of them.

Or is all this just "liberal cuk sjew" propaganda? Truly nothing is wrong, don't question anything and listen to the pre-approved news websites

>people have been mocking drumpf for literally DECADES
>but suddenly doing so is verboten because he is Der Führer
I really shouldn't be surprised at this point; and yet still I boggle at what passes for the cuckservative mind.