Oh boy. I can't wait for the reviews of the third movie where they reveal to all the kids that Harold is gay

Oh boy. I can't wait for the reviews of the third movie where they reveal to all the kids that Harold is gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_xlMWImhxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/E_xlMWImhxk

In case Sup Forums didn't know about this

>the peanuts movie did well, lets do the same thing but with the millennials' nostalgia

why cant kids be voiced by kids instead of 50 year old men

because they dont want to work with kids

Eh, it's already happened in the books.

Listening to those faggots argue for the first 30 seconds is torture.

they really think some people will watch the movie just because muh celebrity

why can't they choose no-name adults that sound like kids instead of "celebrity voice actors"

If I was a child reading this I wouldn't say "Oh hey they are two men!" I would just finish the book and not read the next one

I fucking hate this forced representation

>I would just finish the book and not read the next one
Eh, that don't mean much since that was the last book of the series.

Celebrity choices are easier

Wouldn't that surprise him a little?
Unless he was aware of his sexuality when he was a kid?

He probably thought something like "Yeah. This seems about right."

I can't wait for the third movie to come out so Sup Forums will bitch endlessly that there's a gay character in it.

Every time I see that image it just makes me angrier

I can't wait for the preview of the first movie to come out so Sup Forums will bitch endlessly that there's a gay character in it.

oh look it just happened

>talking shit about ed helm

I want Sup Forums to permanently fuck off.

If you were a child reading it, you'd probably think "huh, that's weird" for maybe ten seconds and then stop caring.

>If I was a child

>Kevin Shart and Ed " The Nard Dog" Helms
Eh...

At least the animation looks cool.

GET SO MAD IT DRIVES YOU MAD

The best thing Ed Helms has been in is The Office, where he was the worst character.

ed helms sucks

that's a dumb thing to get angry about

>where he was the worst character.

This is astoundingly bad taste. He was one of the best characters. He was one of the only characters that was realistically obnoxious; like, I don't know any Dwights or Creeds, but I sure as fuck know a ton of Andys.

Do you think Harold wanted to fuck George when they were teenagers?

>talking shit about the guy who voiced The Onceler
>on Sup Forumsmblr
Brace yourself, user.

>If I was a child

I don't know, judging by your post you sound like a child to me.

OK I dont give a shit about the series or the plot but JESUS CHRIST, that is some amazing 3d animation, they're upping their game so goddamn hard, peanuts 3d is best 3d

No doubt he wanted the BBC

I dont see the problem here but whatever

Honestly, I don't like the choice of VAs but for some reason. That joke at the very end made me giggle even though I knew what was going to happen and it was telegraphed to all hell.

But the realistically obnoxious character was already there and executed better with Jim

>mrs beard

Hey man, you dropped this
>

I know barbecue is spelt that way but it's usually abbreviated BBQ not BBC.

And that's extremely racist to assume he liked barbecue.

>Do you think Harold wanted to fuck George when they were teenagers?
No, he wanted Cap to wedgiewiggle him. Who can fault him, honestly.

>forced representation
>about 20 years ago

> It's real

AHHHHHHHHH

I can't believe it!! Mother 3 finally localized!!!

Can i just say i fucking love this new "cartoonish realism" style 3d movies have adopted. It remains faithful to the property while providing that subtle visual feeling of truth and actuality. I really feel like he could exist; i wanna touch his hair

>and not read the next one
As opposed to...?

It's actually really nice, but I'm worried Dreamworks will overuse it and it will get old.

God what an entitled little baby.

It's a surprisingly elegant way of keeping the drawn style while giving it a brisk dimension. Cynically you could also say it doesn't alienate shallow audiences who don't care for 2D animation but I don't know that's too cynical for me.

>"here's a preview of our new movie"
>talks for 25 more seconds

>FROM THE CREATORS WHO BROUGHT YOU SHREK
>CHIKA CHIKA BOW OH YEA music

wtf, did they even try

>audiences who don't care for 2D animation
they haven't had much exposure

Cuz people will watch the movie because of so and so was in it alone. It's a plus if the movie is good too.

What is your idea of representation that isn't forced? I thought this is the kind of thing that would fit Sup Forums's alleged criteria of not shoving representation down the audience's throats, but I don't even know anymore.

Gay people need to be only in adult animation, so that children won't see them on accident, and they have to be minor characters, and they also have to be plain looking so as not to distract from the heterosexuals. If they have a speaking role, it must be about how weird it is that anyone sees homosexual acceptance as something special; they must make a point to rebuff all praise of any concept that there was a homosexual movement that allowed their acceptance to come to pass, and if possible, criticize progressive movements for pretending homophobia is or has ever been a legitimate issue.

THEN it's non-forced and non-pandering.

I almost forgot, they must both belong to the same race, they must both be men, and they have to loudly reject transsexuals.

Otherwise ugh jesus, you might as well just call the whole show "TUMBLR"!

So the only way to not be pandering is essentially hating fags? Okay cool bro.

Also they have to be wearing a purple hat and riding a unicycle at all times, and the movie has to take place in North Dakota, and the gay character must have a pet wombat, and sorry did you actually think anyone was going to take what you wrote seriously.

>90955101
>90955061
So what you saying is you don't want interpretation at all?

Nigga, that was so dumb and childish you aren't even getting a (you), gay people don't have cooties, ya know?

Hey man I didn't write the rules I'm just here to enforce them.

This is Trump's America now. You, you don't want to be one of them "Es Jay Jews" now, do you?

>homobphobia isn't real
>by the way, gays should be banned from movies unless they meet a million pointless requirements

>Hey man I didn't write the rules I'm just here to enforce them.

Who made the rules then? Sounds kinda like you just did make up these rules.

>Who made the rules then?
Uh, God.

Duh.

Read a Bible sometime, you- you fedora.

>Its Trumps America

But wait a minute, I thought Obama was running the country from the shadows with the Deep State. Which is it?

>90955367
Oohhh... he was a troll all along.

>Captain Underpants thread
>this hasn't been posted yet

being a real greasy diaperpants today, OP

LOOK.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN.

Wow that is soooo progressive! ^_~

>Forced
>The author intentionally put it in there because he wanted to.

Shit bait Desu

Well, at least you're not whining about George being with a white woman.

Wow you must be pretty pathetic to let something like that get you mad.

Give it time.

Snotty Toiletfanny here.

People who get legitimately pissed at this and people who endlessly praise things like this despite having little relevance on the plot are both stupid

Dinky Picklesquirt

I giggled

Armored closet gay detected.

Falafel Chucklefanny

True, but one is clearly worse than the other. You know, the one actively treating other humans like crap.

What's your actual name? Those initials are rare

Yolanda Vesgew, user

for

No they're both exactly the same they're EXACTLY the same they're EXACTLY THE same.

Look I just want me treating people like garbage to be normalized, so I'm just going to act like it's YOUR fault if you find anything wrong with my actions, rather than take responsibility for it myself.

Where's that "I'M A CENTRIST" cartoon

I know I have it somewhere

I thought it was animated by Blue Sky for a moment, it looks similar to the Charlie Brown movie in some ways.

but that one came out 2 years ago

Not what you're referring to but here's a close approximation I think

Still Greasy Pottysniffer

>Two men
>They have twins
how is
this possible

Baby Mama. Science has gone leagues.

Buttercup Pizza Head

>Implying his rage isn't justified.

It is a smooth way to incorporate it. No big deal was made. It's just, "Oh, hey, he has a husband."

God forbid children see gay people. You might expose them to the real world, and we can't have that.

homosexuality isnt actually a real, scientific thing. showing gay people to kids is just reinforcing unhealthy fantasies

Stinky Pizzasniffer at your service. Or Fluffy Pizzasniffer if we're going by my nickname.

>Lumpy BubbleBuns
well it's not inaccurate

>homosexuality isnt actually a real, scientific thing.

Then explain your posts.

>You see you either take the Sup Forums stance or the tumblr stance, you can't dislike both or you'll trigger me

Doofus Gigglelips

Peanuts fucking flopped

Loopy Toiletbrain

Sounds about right

Why don't we just stop caring? Everyone, including centerists, are just gonna die anyway. What's the point of anything?

L M A O

how the fuck is that racist man? What race doesn't like good barbecue?

>le token nihilist

the gang's all here folks