So now that the actual reveal was complete shit, put in a better one Sup Forums

So now that the actual reveal was complete shit, put in a better one Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMloz3Zz7tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"You're gay."

"futa is gay"

What was it?

>the actual reveal was complete shit

wait, really? what was the whisper after all?

"Rise is best waifu"

"You thought you fucked Sif but it was Loki"

Cyclops was right

It's free real estate.

"You don't deserve brother like Beta Ray Bill"

"Gorr was right"

"My place or yours?"

The truth made Thor unworthy?

Grow some tits or you're fired.

Dickgirls are still women... but with dicks.

Whor is superior and gonna sell more.

"I know what you did last summer."

"Sif likes horse cock more"

>"Gorr was right"

There needs to be a t-shirt for ol' Nick to wear.

[Unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

"Herc is gay but not for you"

"hail Hydra"

"The princess is in another castle"

"You didn't make it into Harvard"

"please play again"

"Chance time!"

"The World, it can stop time"

"Vader is Luke's father"

"It's not gay if the balls touch"

"your films are underperforming"

"why don't you put the whole world in a bottle? Biiiiiiatch?"

the game

"I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson"

"What the holy menstruation are you doing here?"

Wasn't it that Mjolnir was sentient and Thor felt guilty about "using" it like a tool or something, or am I thinking a different story.

casualfag here. who the fuck is gor?

t. D*sney intern

There's always money in the banana stand...

Did you read the Thor: God of Thunder series? He was the god butcher guy that was murdering all those gods in the first arc.

i lost.

"It was me, Barry!"

Good news guys, Ike liked my idea so much I'm not going to be an intern much longer!

"Thor will kill Jane Foster"

No one knows what the end game was. A lot of fakeouts with more interesting ideas.

This is 100% what I expected because at least it makes sense and wraps up the plot to some extent. What we got was less than that, it was a bait into REMEMBER GODBUTCHER WELL REMEMBER TO BUY MY NEXT STORY BTW SORRY FOR LAST 2 YEARS

Bitch Aaron was right.

>“The Jinmoti of Bozlen Two kill the hereditary ritual assassins of the new Yearking's immediate family by drowning them in the tears of the Continental Empathaur in its Sadness Season.”

Ni**ER

I don't remember anything from him beyond being a generic end of the universe baddie, so gor was right makes zero sense.

He believed that the universe would be better off without gods in it.
He liked Thor the best because Thor genuinely feared that he might be right.

Good game. The girl is pretty hot.

>You're not Thor, Ragnorak.
Could actually make sense why Odin is a such an asshole. Never came back after Fear Itself and was just a copy made from either Ragnorak or a failed clone.

"Mints are not candy."

"Your movies suck."

i remember an user come up with this idea and it is so mtch better than what we end with

Your dick give her Cancer

"In Jesus Christ , all things are possible."

>66% is suck
What is this, IGN? 6/10 is good but not great.

>You killed Donald Blake

the only things i would change in he first thor movie are he figth with the destroyer (it was bland and way to short) nad the invasion of the frost giants on earth(it hapend at nigth,alsmot nothing was shown and again it was to short)

"...So I'm never gonna dance again."

Aku did nothing wrong

6/10 is literally ok.

Which is fair for Dark World.

Marvel just keeps dropping the ball.

"Aaron will continue to write all Thor books forever."

>See this
>Thought it was a joke
>Read issue
>mfw

Holy fucking shit, I thought you were joking. Jesus H. Fucking Christ, I can't even fathom how absolutely retarded that is. Someone was paid to write that. I seriously thought you were fucking kidding.

Even for Marvel this is retarded. How the fuck.

SPELL ICUP NIGGA

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams."

Yup. And the reason Odin is unable to lift the hammer is because the real Thor with the full Thor Force from JMS's run is residing in Mjolnir.

>Sup Forums coming with better ideas than marvel again

>Jewmutter liked my idea
>imma totally make bank
user, do you even Jews?

N-no! This can't be true, that's impossible!

>better ideas
>basically Clone Saga'd Thor
Both this and the official story blow tbqh

It just shows how bad Thor has gotten that Clone Sagaing him is an improvement.

GTFO user, that comic was great.

It ties back to the first issues Aaron was doing, and was a good 12 issue story, don't really understand all the butthurt, wtf were you even expecting?

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMloz3Zz7tk

You rang?

"Odin found your dragon dildos"

Fuck you

Bless you, immunity cat!

"Loki has hep C"
"Kamala Khan's Thor fictions have more slash than guilty gear"
"Hergi Tergi Tergi"

I mean, I guess it kinda made sense.

I don't know if it should have made Thor doubt the own things he's done, but I get him doubting himself a tiny bit after doubting the gods as a whole.

It's probably the best thing they could've said, and it would've been received better if there hadn't been such a build up

Not bad. It doesn't explain why Odin couldn't lift Mjolnir though.

Because as a sentence it has no impact.

It's more of a worming thought, where over time Thor accepts that as truth. It's not a groundbreaking indisuptable truth that should shock Thor to his core. Nor does it follow that he becomes unworthy. His perception of himself has changed, and he sees himself as unworthy, but that's not how the magic works. Mjolnir is an external agency that makes the decision, it's not Thor's to make.

Seriously, how does being told by one person "you're useless" stop Thor, who has both alone and as a team saves Earth and the other realms from believing that he has done an immeasurable amount of good?

"Worthiness is weird like that"

As a statement it's incredibly throwaway. It's literally just a plug for character more than an important statement.

Editorial says you suck.

People had their expectations so low that Aaron stopped trying and started shilling his old TGoT run.

>wtf were you even expecting?
Given that it was during Original Sin, where everyone had some secret of their origin revealed, probably something like that. Rather than Nick just saying 'Hitler was right'.

Gorr had god slaves in a god concentration camp and wanted to exterminate them all for the good of the universe.

>Lettering touching the edges of the speech bubbles.

Absolutely disgusting.