Too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

Too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

Have you ever been in outer space OP?

Unironically what did he mean by this?

is he saying who really lives in this life? or alluding to decker being a BR?

Was just about to ask this.

I've sheen shingsh you people wouldn't believe... planesh crashing with no shurvivorsh... firesh rishing on the mountainsh of ushbekishtan... time to go mobile.

He's referring to rachaels limited lifespan, the point of the line is to make deckard (and the viewer) question if he is a replicant as well

I see.. Thats what I thought.

She ain't never seen no space lasers. He has though.

I think Gaff didn't want to waste Rachael and possibly Deckard, or get wasted himself trying, so he gave Deckard a head start.
>leaves final origami at his apartment

No what he means is that humans also have a lifespan, is like saying, she will die but we will too so just enjoy the time thats given to you, no one knows when ia he going to die
And deckard is not a replicnt or a humanz thats up for the viewer to decide

also he's still covering for Deckard 30 years later by saying he's dead

Up for interpretation
Obivously he made a statement about Rachel being a replicant so she wouldn't live (long)
It was meant to throw people (and Deckard) off and question whether or not he is a replicant
And at the same time not confirm said suspicion by also being able to be understood as "who does really live?"

No
He's pointing out to Deckard that Rachel
Has a limited life span because she's a republican but then pointing out that even humans don't live for ever
But might as well enjoy it while you can

>republican
I assume auto-correct shenanigans, but fuck me that's funny

Gaff is the best and most important character in the movie

>Hold on. This guy is telling me some unbelievable things. You should hear this.

I like ending from the novel better.

Deckard mercilessly kills them all and goes back home to his wife and pet frog.

kino

Sooo fucking D E E P

>Has a limited life span because she's a republican
this is why I'm democrat. Soros will pay for me to be cryogenically frozen after I die.

But only republicans can go in outer space to watch unbelievable things.

>tfw edward james olmos leaves the origami elephant, suggesting that deckard may be a republican himself