If Thor's arm is made of the same stuff as his hammer, why can't he use that instead?

For his old powers, he has a totally indestructible arm made of magic metal. So why not let him channel his powers through it so he can do things like
>Shoot lightning or godblasts from it Surfer/Galactus/Goku style
>fling his fist into the air and then fly
>punch the air and make portals
>absorb energy from other people into it, and then maybe punch people with glow-ey fist
>punch enchantments/ghosts/immaterial/ethereal/barriers etc
>summon storms with a wave of the hand

Basically make him Unworthy-O:God of Fist and Punching things

His new thing would be flying fist first into everyone.

What if they had brought him a right arm by mistake

Because Marvel Comics are run by people who are ashamed and hate their white cis characters. They can only get erections by shitting on them and promoting their diversity quota.

What if he enchanted Colossus instead This is my idea for a Thor comic hire me Marvel

how did he lose it in the first place

Kek

>2 right hands

>making Iron Fist a white guy
I don't see it happening, OP.

He kinda did in Unworthy Thor. He made his hand go all lightning and then shot a huge blast into space that wiped out everyone he was fighting.

He was held down by a bunch of ice giants and Malekith used Jarnbjorn to chop it off.

Uru's magic, but the real magic-y thing is Mjolnir itself, not the matter it's made from.
That being said Thor should be able to do much more magic shit than he does atm, even without the hammer.

Uru is just a fancy asgardian metal. The power of mjolnir comes from Odin's enchantments and was recently retconned to a cosmic storm god being trapped in the hammer.

this on all counts

If it doesn't have an hidden laser canon it's shit.

Even then, the lightning was a power that Thor has regardless of Mjolnir. Mjolnir just acted as a conduit for the power, so instead of summoning a giant raging storm, he could center it and do a controlled lightning blast.

Jesus I thought he was wearing the Destroyers arm as a long sleeve glove or something, how did he lose his arm?

Why can't Thor be black?

So when does Thor get the Dragon Slayer

That arm is pretty black to me.

Why not let a transwoman of color take the arm and be Arm Bitch, why are we letting these cic white males have all the magic robot arms?

What if Thor died and not his arm, so they replaced him with an all uru body with a pink left arm?

Why not stop reading comics?

Why not Marvel is complete shit and you should be reading DC

>how did he lose his arm?
See:

Thor still has the lightning, he used it to BTFO out of the Black Order in the last issue of Unworthy. He just had some problems getting it up because he was all depressed and had whiskey dick.

This. Marvel is finished.

That is sort of what I was getting at, befor recently the hammer only had the enchantment of the worthy thing and granting powers to other people. But it was originally a conduit for Thor's base powers.

Since the newer story has him losing a lot of his abilities with the hammer, then maybe he could then use the arm as a new conduit for his abilities instead. At least allow him to fly again, and maybe use the metal fist as the indestructible blunt instrument against enemies.

Wouldn't this just make him yet another Superman clone in Marvel? When they already have more superman clones running around than DC atm

why thor hasn't first thing first found and killed malekith?
I'd put it top priority.

This is an interesting idea, since Thor is not worthy then he might as well go full on unworthy. Be a dick, kill people that really pissed him off, drink all he wants and puke on the rock trolls for the lutz.

Asshole Thor kicks in doors, knocks shit over, shits on the carpet, eats their food and kicks his enemies in the groin and laughs at them.

So...ultimate Thor

How did he lose his arm?

No, just fucking up an absolute evil guy that just took your arm in a stereotyped american high school tv show school bully kind of fashion.
It's a bigger plot hole than batman stopping joker.

Nah I want Frathouse Chad Thor now

Isn't that hercules?

Hercules is too friendly and likable