user's Star Trek Shit - pastebin.com/qh3fPmBt

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XGt44JHr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AYYY GURL, WHERE DA BAJORAN WOMEN AT?

I'm here, my dear

>you now remember his Cuckold Jesus Baby

>Sexy Females Edition

when Dukat went back to DS9 to convince Winn to start the whole shit with the pah-wraiths, did he expect to also get some of that wrinkle-nosed pope pussy or did he lay on the charm too much and was suprised when she wanted to bone him (but still went along with it bc like hell is he gonna turn down a Bajoran woman)?

j-janeway?

holy shit she's a fridge

fuggg

blughg

>did he expect to also get some of that wrinkle-nosed pope pussy
I don't think he minded, in Dukat's mind sex=validation for his actions; banging Kira's mom and Tora Naprem validated the occupation for him, cucking that dude on Empok Nor validated his pah wraith space-cult, so clearly banging the Bajoran space-pope validated everything he was doing.

Yes. Not sure if this is from a novel or a photoshop (probably shopped) but goddamn she's cute.
Also looks good as a Klingon woman.

Yeah she's a fridge and I want to stick it in her egg container.

I can't believe Quark of all people got to bang Grillka. I'd have slaughtered him in battle for the honor!

Find me a better waifu in all of Trek. You can't

Is that the pig with the barnyard pussy?

I'd pork her greased bacon hole.

cute
did Quark bang her? she is a dabo girl after all :^

I love woman sooo much. Why dont they want me,bros?

You need a personality, good hygiene, and to be self-sufficient - or at least enough latinum for none of that to matter.

They're not work the hassle, just watch Star Trek instead, it'll be much more rewarding.

I think the writers of Star Trek just have a granny fetish and can't contain themselves

waaaaagh! spoilering it made it worse
right back at ya

wow what the fuck. isn't star fleet a quasi military organization? Do they have no fitness standards?

nothing unusual about liking handsome older women, as long as they act their age and not like immature teenagers

it's a granny fetish, you pervert

Starfleet is an inclusive organisation, your bigotry is not wanted here.

What do you think are your best traits?

She was hotter as a full borg

I too have a Borg fetish

Starfleet doesn't bodyshame because it's the future and it's progressive.

im quick with quips and Im handsome, my problem is that Im a complete sperg and dont know how to seal the deal and ask a girl out even if shes 100% obviously into me

>claim the integration of machine and biological parts is superior
>clearly causes skin rashes
why were the borg so dumb?

nothing unusual about liking mechanical blonde women, as long as they act their age and not like immature teenagers

Why did they bring Worf onto DS9? Was it just a ratings thing?

yes, they needed a hot beefcake injection

This is your doctor on cordruzine

pastebin.com/XGt44JHr

>doesn’t like chunky nerd girls
Get a load of this guy

>sad saggy b’s in a push up bra
Best SFX on the show

Polaski really was better than Crusher. But she was just Female Bones... I dont care though, I loved her relationships with the crew, especially Data. I wish we had more than one season with her.

she preformed Oo-mak(sp?) on him, so yeah kinda.

Are Klingon skulls lumpy, or is it all cartilage?

>just female bones
>just blind Sulu
>just younger Chekov
>just robot Spock
>just empathic Uhura
>just faggy Kirk

>dat fat belly
jeez

you're a faggot if you actually believe this.

Only contrarians who are intimidated by sexually forward women would choose Ezri over Jadzia.
Jadzia is a formidable woman who isn't going to roll over for a weak-willed boy. She wants a MAN, because Jadzia is all woman.
Even in the Mirror Universe she fucked Sisko over little soy boys like Bashir.

I don’t. I also think calling her “female Bones” is reductive and simplistic. She had a far more antagonistic relationship with her captain than Bones, who served as a trusted friend.

I want to unironically have sex with Beverly's 70+ year old vagina.

Wanting it this badly

>Data doesn't age.

imma call bull on that one, Gene

That’s Brent Spiner, the actor. Also, Data does age, didn’t you see “Inheritance”

was it rape?

res is fut

The only similarities are she's kinda grump and hates transporters. I don't even remember Bones' disliking transporters being a thing until the films.

>dem tittays

pecs

Green or blue is the worst fucking color for humans to be "alien". It looks like shit, every fucking time. From ST to Avatar.

Was it immortality?

Constitution class - 23rd century heavy cruiser - 14 science labs on board.

Galaxy class - 24th century heavy cruiser - 16 science labs on board.

Intrepid class mid to late 24th long range science vessel- one science lab on board and they had the build a astrometric lab while in the delta quadrant.

There's no way Voyager was built for peaceful exploration. It was better armed than the defiant.

Was it to get away from Keiko?

>There's no way Voyager was built for peaceful exploration. It was better armed than the defiant.
Well no shit user, their initial mission when they picked up Tom and Harry was to chase down some Maquis

>Bodyshame
I despise this timeline.

Paris makes a passing remark that it wasn’t designed with comfort in mind but rather combat performance. You wouldn’t send an Oberth to hunt down Maquis patriots

You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in daily life prior to 1970

Would it really be so bad to submit to them? If you're cooperative, maybe they'll keep you as a pet for themselves instead of selling you off.

he occasionally bitched about transporters on the show, but it was still rare

It's amazing how completely wrong you are.

>Fat
>Ugly
>Redhead but not the good kind
>Weird bump on her forehead

Pretty good self-insert for their target audience.

I was born in the 70s, so you're right.

>posting on Sup Forums when you're 60

wew

Just rewatched Inner Light

It still hurts ;_;

"no".

Voyager was a science vessel

how

Shatner is even older and he's shitposting here RIGHT NOW

How many bathrooms do you think the Enterprise-J had?

So since Worf was defeated by a barrel would that mean the barrel has gained the honor of the House of Martok?

do you think Worf went back and had a rematch with the barrel to regain his honour?

It'd be hard to say, you have to consider how would Worf prove exactly that he has beaten the barrel in an equal and fair fight in order to regain his honour?

With no quantum torpedoes or pulse phaser cannons?

How does it feel being this wrong?

women having their long hair tied up in a neat bun then having it slowing become disheveled during sex is my fetish

That was a glorious victory. Many songs will be sung about that day.

Just rewatched The City on the Edge of Forever

It still hurts :'(

>Fetish
I don't think you know what that word means.

Do you think Ensign Pretty ever made captain?

I'd like to fire a photon torpedo into her neutral zone if you know what I mean

t. Will Riker

>the no mature Romulan gf
The Elements are cruel.

Earth spacedock best space dock

I'd make sure to make a stop at both Romulus and Remus if you catch my drift