How a movie so politically oriented, manichean...

How a movie so politically oriented, manichean, racist and idealizing a marxist terrorist could be so praised by every goddamn sites of rating?
have they really watched this? it's nothing but 3 hours of Spike Lee fanboyism and cocksucking where he put all his deep hatred of whiteys without any neutral point of view, it's all "good against evil" bullshit idealizing Malcolm X to the deep and putting literal cuckold tier scene on the first half of the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

malcolm-x.org/docs/int_playb.htm
malcolm-x.org/docs/let_mecca.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We get it, youre a racist. Drumpf should be impeached.

Malcolm is a hero

MLK was a CIA puppet.

it's just a damn movie. it objectively sucks, but it's just a movie, not a even documentary. ever heard of artistic freedom?

no one else in the world is deluded into thinking movies shouldn't be politically oriented. stop watching nothing but capeshit

it's supposed to be a biopic and it's a very bad biopic, but niggers believe all of this is completely true.

>capeshit isn't politically oriented

ANY TIME NOW

>Black people = alt left antifa hillary bernie swede cuck jewish shills
Please kill yourself.

well, they are niggers after all. biopics are still the "based on" gimmick, stop taking them seriously. movies are no different than blogs and stand-ups, it's just another platform to express various views and make statements. some we love, some we hate. simple as that.

Replacing a character with a minority quota is just that.

>Malcom X
what are the other nine movies about?

who played her in the last movie?

Malcolm X was a very interesting intellectual.

Never seen this flick, though. Spike Lee is a trash-tier director.

Blakyrie? She hasn't been in anything else.

Gee I wonder who’s behind this post??
|
|>
|

Jaa a, vaikea sanoa.

But Malcolm warmed up to whites near the end of the film

>that scene where the blonde sjw thot approaches him and asks what she can do to help and he tells her he doesn't want her help

he was pretty based

Take this communist Muslim speak and shove it up your ass before I give you a barrel to suck on.

>CIA puppet
>hated by the FBI

Chad CIA and the virgin FBI

It's actual elven from Tolkien, but you're gay.

Again, take this communist muslim speak and shove it up your ass before I give you a barrel to suck on.

I'll keep posting because eventually you'll realize your homosexuality.

I won’t fall for your Jewish ways, goy.

No pls don't stop, what are some other words you'd use to describe sucking a barrel.

>so politically oriented, manichean, racist and idealizing a marxist terrorist

well whaddaya know about that

I actually saw it for the first time earlier this year. Really good stuff, I'm usually not a fan of Spike Lee but I enjoyed all 3.5 hours of this.

Daily reminder Malcom X was a member of the Nation of Islam and unironically believed in Yakub

I don't think the movie mentioned that at all, must not have been that good in the end.

See you in 3 days oven dodger

oh shit pls don't make me suck your barrel mighty torbjorn!

Nyt torille sieltä

Tapellaanko vittu hä?

>deep hatred of whiteys without any neutral point of view
It's pretty honest about X's change of heart following his hajj and how the Nation of Islam, the Islamic organization he served his entire adult life, were the ones who executed him. It also makes fun of the pandering rich liberal white girl who walks up to him and gets turned away.

Cuck.

>muh racist movie
at the end of the movie, his views on whites changed.
if you watched the whole film, instead of being a triggered faggot, you would have realized how stupid your post is.

i'd slap the shit out of you irl faggot

alt-right/pol cucks are the worst part of this site and they should be banned. they have no sense of humor, they're boring and have low iq's. so much fail and aids. your memes suck.

on another note malcolm x is an american hero.

This is afro-americans' hero

>PLAYBOY: As one of this vast elite, do you hold the familiar majority attitude toward minority groups--regarding the white race, in this case, as inferior in quality as well as quantity to what you call the "black nation"?

>MALCOLM X: Thoughtful white people know they are inferior to black people. Even Eastland knows it. Anyone who has studied the genetic phase of biology knows that white is considered recessive and black is considered dominant. When you want strong coffee, you ask for black coffee. If you want it light, you want it weak, integrated with white milk. Just like these Negroes who weaken themselves and their race by this integrating and intermixing with whites. If you want bread with no nutritional value, you ask for white bread. All the good that was in it has been bleached out of it, and it will constipate you. If you want pure flour, you ask for dark flour, whole-wheat flour. If you want pure sugar, you want dark sugar.

stop crying, pussy

I hope this isn’t real because that’s a shitpost level argument

White Bois are weak coffee dawg

post his quotes after he came back from Mecca you dishonest faggot. Malcolm stopped being nationalistic after embracing orthodox islam. nationalism is a cancer in both white people and black people. just worship the god of Abraham, start a family and work for provide for them. that's literally all it takes to be a good person.

It's real, and there's much more lunacy from where it came from

malcolm-x.org/docs/int_playb.htm

Afro-americans praise Black Nation Malcolm

quit being such a cuck. you an watch movies that go against your ideology. what are you so weakminded that your afraid they're going to somehow change your mind about things? fucking kill yourself you weakminded piece of shit or stop making dumb threads shitting on movies that you probably have never seen anyways.

you don't even know any black people.

Islam is a true brotherhood for people of all races. When Malcolm came back from the pilgrimage in Mecca he recognized that. His views on race changed. I hope Sup Forums's views on race change one day too.

>Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this Ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors.

I have been blessed to visit the Holy City of Mecca. I have made my seven circuits around the Ka'ba, led by a young Mutawaf named Muhammad. I drank water from the well of the Zam Zam. I ran seven times back and forth between the hills of Mt. Al-Safa and Al-Marwah. I have prayed in the ancient city of Mina, and I have prayed on Mt. Arafat.

There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blonds to black-skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white.

This has to be false, the muslims were probably calling him Kaffir

That's such a sweeping generalization. You know the biggest population of Muslims in America are comprised of black people? African Americans, East Afrians, West Africans etc? I'd say more black Americans revere the post-Mecca Malcolm than the 'Elijah Muhamamd' influenced Malcolm

>America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered 'white'--but the 'white' attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all colors together, irrespective of their color.

malcolm-x.org/docs/let_mecca.htm

Most embarrassing post I've ever read here. Congratulations

Niggers are literally crying everytimes.

What a load of shit, Muslims hate niggers and call them "Zanjs", they also practiced slavery of africans removing their balls.
I hope posts like this are ironic on this cancerous board, can't believe the amount of literal retards who not finished school taking this seriously and becoming butthurt when you says the truth about their shitty movie and their bisexual communist nigger.

Islam is also a religion of hate and was always it.

Meanwhile in Libya. Oh lawdy.

>Thoughtful white people know they are inferior to black people
What a deluded nigger. How can any rational person look at Africa, then look at Europe and draw such a conclusion.

t-t-that’s whiteys fault!

>It's always white mans fault