OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

What isn't CGI there?

Nothing

civil war made me drop MCU all together . not so much that it was bad (it was) but because its clear they don't even try to make a good movie.
(i tried to watch GotG 2 because i liked the first one but turned it off when i heard a poop joke)

>Marvel Pajeet lurking Reddit
What a sad fuck.

You tell me.

Blame it all on spiderman, they actually shot the whole fight in an actual airport a month before the sony deal happened, then had to do the whole thing over with reshoots, but now didn't have the budget or availability to get the airport to use.

I dropped it after Age of Ultron. (though I did like Ant-Man a lot because it's so low stakes)

The more CGI they use the less I care, and by Iron Man 3 or whatever nothing in that world felt real. Ultron's entire last act felt like it took place in a CGI wasteland. Infinity War and its CGI armies fighting battles in CGI jungles just looks so dumb. I'm out for good.

>Black Panther's Naruto run
>Spiderman's little hop at the end

>Holland, Downey Jr. and Boseman are not even on the set here

>the state of modern movie production
Why hasn't the hollywood bubble burst yet?

Why would they be on the set when you'd want stunt men who actually know how to do an action scene doing the action scene?

it's the exact opposite? green screen is a way for hollywood to save massive amounts of money and time. that's why it's booming.

>grown fucking adults pay money to see this

At least the actors gave enough of a shit to put on their full costumes there.

>NOPE

Nice PS3 background.

is it really too much to ask to go to a fucking airport and film on location

The one from 1987 looks more real

This pisses me off, just make a fucking costume, how can the actor move realistically if they don't feel the bulk of the armour

They used your mom as a stand in for the airport.

oh no no no meme peaked with Superman and his stache, you can safely retire it. It will never be as funny.

no shit, pajeet. maybe because it is.

guys! guys! durr hurr, that real thing looks more real than that thing made in a computer!!!

Iron Man's suit has been partially CGI'd since the very first movie. Most shots with his helmet on are all CGI.

I guess the midriff section would look too fat if they made it for real. Top photo suits look decent though.

The meme is old I don't know why it became so popular lately

That's not what i meant...
I know the other one is cg , but the makeup from the 1987 picture is just phenomenal.
Another one that comes to mind is Coppola's Dracula

I unironically liked this part.

Yeah lmao why didnt they stop all traffic at jfk airport for a week to film this scene lmao
Real question is rather why the fuck have your climactic battle scene in a fucking airport when everything is cgi anyway.

Maarlels are retards who only know how to retort back at someone by imitating them

see pajeet

What movie on the left?

The silver surfer movie

Watchmen

theyre all stunt doubles

Downey minihe's scenes are all shot in his living room anyway.