Holy fuck what the fuck was this show's problem?

Holy fuck what the fuck was this show's problem?

>retconning Gwen's magic into alien bullshit
>retconning Kevin's powers into alien bullshit
>retconning Hex's powers into alien bullshit
>making Gwen bland
>making Kevin bland
>making Gwen and Kevin's powers visually unimpressive and having no creativity to do cool things with them
>crappy art style and animation
>making Vilgax and Ghostfreak useless and uninmposing
>giving Ben ten new aliens which are just improved and fused versions of his previous aliens, making his older, cooler designs useless
>the fucking terrible plot

bump

bump

bump

I was gonna reply to this thread, then I saw these posts.

Wait, fuck

Don't forget

>making Ben bland

A boring main character is a terrible thing

>implying Ben wasn't an insufferable piece of shit before

Omniverse fixed everything

>insufferable piece of shit
At least it's not boring.

How is this Ben boring?

Not only fixed, but greatly improved.

I actually kind of liked where they went with Kevin's character.

Ben's character was almost good, but he was just a bit too bland, if he had a bit more personality I would have liked it a lot more.

Everything else you mentioned was fucking unforgivable though.

It's weird, I actually really liked the tone that I think Alien Force set out for, but it ended up being so shit at it.

Didn't Omniverse have some shitty asspull retcons too? As well as eventually pairing up Ben with Worst Girl despite having previously introduced a far superior love interest for him?

Gwen still uses magic, she Kevin a few times when he says it's her powers. Kevin was always an alien and I disagree with your statement about blandness and lack of creativity.
These are lies, omniverse was terrible.

>Ben's character was almost good, but he was just a bit too bland, if he had a bit more personality I would have liked it a lot more.
The problem was that every time Ben started to mature a bit, they hit the reset button and turned him back into the kid who lets his inflated ego fuck things up again.

*fights Kevin

Kevin was a mutant. Mutants are just a thing in Ben 10. At least the original series

Also your universe becomes all the more constricted when Ben's watch can only scan alien dna

Fuck you, Omniverse was great. The only decline was in the art and it was still a hell of a lot better than most modern shows.

Omniverse's most blatant retcons were usually attempts at explaining away Alien Force's stupid retcons.

She uses magic but it's alien magic, not human magic. Kevin was a human mutant in the original.

Kevin is a human with powers un both OS and Omniverse

I never watched ben10 I stopped watching cartoons around the time it came out, Is this worth watch or is it too juvenile?

(I have a TF fetish)

So I never understood the Gwen thing, did magic just seriously never exist in the first place?
Were those magic villains she learned magic from just faking it, or were they aliens too?

No, Spidey!
NO!!

In the original series, it was all magic.

In AF, Gwen and the villains were all aliens.

They got their power from alien artifacts.

Then later the creators got tired of people bitching about it all the time, so magic was a thing again and Gwen's powers were just augmenting her magic.

I'll take your word that he was a mutant originally as I don't actually remember, however, I still think that him being an alien was good, especially his criminal life in space and prison. However Gwen still uses magic, that's just a fact.

>everything

Gwen is part alien, and her grandmother's species are aliens that are literally made out of magic.

Hex and Charmcaster are humans from a weird magic dimension where everybody knows how to use spells.

Or at least that's how they finally worked out the "magic" thing to be.

did they really animate a battle to cram in as many fetishes as possible?

>Original and Omniverse
Magic, witches and sorcerers are a real thing

>Alien force and Ultimate alien
Aliens and shit

>making Gwen bland
>making Kevin bland

What? Its not like Kevin and Gwen weren't bland in the original series. Gwen was just a bitch originally and Kevin had absolutely nothing to his character outside of being an evil version of Ben before AF. Both were massive improvements compared to their OG versions.

Why is omniverse Ben so perfect?

Because you have bad taste.

>making every episode be set at night

You missed one.

Oh god no

THIS!

Omniverse was perfection

That is already ALLOT more personality than what UAF gave them

your supposed "improvement" just took away the little personality they had

>being this much of a fag

cut off your dick
you do not deserve it

Omniverse was the closest that the show got to hit its full potential.

No, OS was the closest the show got to hit its full potential.

Omniverse just pulled retcon after retcon and introduced more time travel bullshit.

>multiverse shenanigans
>space travels
>TTGL tier battles
>much more aliens
>aliens and humans living together
>crossovers

It was the best in regard to originality in my opinion, OS is a close second.

This.

Omniverse felt like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy mixed with super hero show.

I can appreciate it, but I feel like it jumped the shark a whole lot compared to OS. Well, I guess AF started it, so it isn't Omniverse's fault.

That Kingdom Hearts cartoon is looking good

Omniverse was better than OS

>Holy fuck what the fuck was this show's problem?
Somehow making Gwen sexually unattractive.

These are AWFUL. Her expression just won't move from super-bland.

So inferior to the previous series.

Incest lust is still canon.