ITT...

ITT, Post Sup Forums characters you fell madly and hopelessly in love with and woefully regret and live in wretched miserable sorrow that you will never marry them. Pic very much related for me, Chanel Oberlin from Scream Queens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfV6XcULHN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to marry emma roberts !!!

I really like her on a physical level, but her lack of range and mediocrity in acting keep me from falling in love. Her most attractive was probably that girl in that movie where she plays a mental patient. Not her best role, just where she seems that most normal. That or Paolo Alto, though fucking your teacher and smoking is really unattractive. I liked her as a slut in The Art of Getting By, though.

I've never seen anything she's in, but so do I

For me, it's also Chanel Oberlin.

Excuse me, we are talking about actual characters

>smol
>skinny
>offensively white
>looks like a child

yup def teevee's gril

Oh. I think my post was mostly related, though.

i want to marry emma roberts !!

Why though? Being married to Chanel would be hell, even Chad was sick of her.

>needy
>bossy
>possessive
>emotionally unstable
>immature and childish
>snobby and obssessed with status
>overly clingy

She would be the worse mom or wife ever

Not hairy enough.

>offensively white
What the fuck is that meant to mean

Setepa-i!

>Reply
OMG please do not remind me what I am missing.

Seconding this

Moar!

I wish this were real

>implying

Tessa Altman

betty ofc

>ywn walk home from school with her

>no nipple hairs
not her

It took young user a damn long time to get over pic related.

Uhh, are you guy or girl?

True love m8s

Sabrina

I was just rewatching Scream Queens and I noticed an odd plot hole.

In the coffee shop, Chanel gives Grace an expensive latte then tells her "By the way, I spit in that."

Grace then throws the latte in the trash without even drinking it! What the fuck was her problem?

It's the new thing people have been attacking Taylor Swift with because her last album sold 2x as much as Beyonce's

It's when you can't peg why someone is racist so you just say they exist racistly

Dakota a cute

achingly viewtiful

i learn waifu because of she

too bad she's a midget

You like boys?

giv mummy gf

sames
youtube.com/watch?v=hfV6XcULHN8

Jenna pls go

>tfw no autistic superpowered murderer gf

Is this fucking real?

yeap she sent it to me

most beautiful woman in the whole world

also deborah ann woll

Is that MEW sister?

your brain is deformed user she looks like any nordid-alpine snow nigger whose not carrying an exceptionally high mutational load

>smol
I hate this fucking meme so much. Fuck you.

How is that a downside?

this

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Sup Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.
What he needs is not (You)s but urgent mental health treatment.

Cute!

rude