Think of a comic or cartoon hero

alright, got one?
ya sure?
Anissa decides he's sexually attractive...what happens?

That rape plotline was so pointless especially since it's ending next year.

Who the fuck is Anissa?

t. clueless

He would rape right back?

I always choose Garfield the Cat for these things.

Well, Anissa is on the issue 137 cover, so you may get your wish...

Superman.

I honestly have no idea. He is a lot more powerful than Invincible.

Holy Shit. Garfield being raped by her sounds hilarious.

According to Ryan Ottley Invincible's more powerful.

Hahahahahahahaha!

what is the context of this? Is the guy being overpowered or is this like a "give into your desires" kind of thing? His "No." comes across as half-hearted lol

That's why the rape plot is made fun of so much on the co board. It was so ham fistted and forced.

I wonder if I should ask this on the next Draw thread?

He was overpowered/raped. He does mention later on that he COULD have fought harder - tried to actually kill her - and feels like shit over hat until his girlfriend comforts him for it.

Some of what's said is also what can be said IRL

Of course, it probably wasn't too good for many people.

Oh no, not again!

The questions I asked were along the lines of how did she know where he lived? Why him because the child would not add anything to the gene and Robot even states how limited it is 3 issues later. And how could she not have known that Mark was supposedly dead?

I wonder what would happen if she did that to an ordinary human male?

>yfw picked Invincible

>tfw picked anissa

We could rebuild him afterward.

Hell, he'd probably enjoy it.

Would he try and kill her during the fucking?

OP said "hero"

Would she go hard on SuperQT or ease him into it and make him think it's okay?

I think in a situation where he's so greatly physically outmatched that would be impossible.

A reverse Hikaru Genji plan is the only option here.

I think she'd want to do a threeway with both of those kids.

Does he even have a dick?

She's a hero in my book.
And probably to her kids as well.

Lol no

Good question, someone tweet Dan Jurgens

In Batman vs Superman he sure doesn't.

I think the funniest part is that she got with a black guy.

I was hoping we'd get to see more of Mark getting his ass raped.

>He would split her in half with his one million exploding suns powerful dick

Does dr doom have a metal dick?
If so is it always hard?

I think she may have bitten off a bit more than she can chew.

If she did that to an ordinary human his pelvis would be bruised.

How much force does it require to make those small rocks go up in the air?

she and android 18 each break one of vegetas arm before extracting his manlet seed

He ain't no chump (also he's probably been through worse)

He finally scores!

It's not a question of whether or not Popeye would win if he tried, because the power of spinach conquers all, but I seem to recall Popeye having hangups about punching a woman. Depends on the breaking point of one scruple versus another I guess.

Considering that Popeye is a normal human how many Thrust could he take before his pelvis breaks?

>Skip
>Skippy

>well, at least she's doin' all the work.

>The questions I asked were along the lines of how did she know where he lived?

Given the events going on, she didn't. They ran into each other up in the skies.

>Why him because the child would not add anything to the gene and Robot even states how limited it is 3 issues later.

At the time she found humans to be gross and that she'd rather get it on with a halfbreed than a full on human. She ends up getting blacked during the time skip though.

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
Well, I'd imagine she gets rape-y Muriel innocently interrupts or thinks she's just petting him, Eustace interupts them, gets smacked down, then slap stick ensues and Anissa gets her comeupance and Muriel and Courage go into their chairs all happy, then close scene to Eustace groaning in pain in a large hole.

You can write a children's book series based off this.

I hate the fact that she got with the black guy.

I always choose Sam for these, I don't read Invincible but I assume they fought before this. She would thrash him around a bit too much and accidentally kill him.

>peridot
MIND POWERS GO

I think he'd reluctantly fight her into unconsciousness like twice before sending her to the Phantom Zone once it became clear she just wouldn't stop trying.

I like Ottley. He's a funny guy. That's why I'm going to kill him last.

I hate him so much for wanting to stop drawing Invincible since he stated himself that he was going to do this for hundreds of issues.