ITT: Heist Kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI839zz3L8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so... what's the thing with the ghost bear guy?

I SAID STOP PEEKIN

couldn't finish it, generic as fuck, like that other garbage Wind River, who Sup Forums think is some kind of masterpiece lmao

KINO

>COMANCHE
>ENEMY TO EVERYONE
I think he meant NIGGER tbqh

[Poker montage intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=sI839zz3L8U

that has nothng against this

It still triggers me that there's a movie called Logan Lucky in the same year as Logan. What's next? Dunkirk Ducky?

That's not a heist, that's a grift.

Compare it to Thief, Heat, Baby Driver...

same genre, different story

fucking this..

I was bored to death watching LL and I love heist flicks so that's saying a lot.

That's the most boring "heist" movie I've ever seen, they didn't do shit, didn't plan shit, there was literally no sense in what they were doing at all.

And a literal antisemitic Jew caricature playing an American redneck...

Adam Driver isn't Jewish.
>Driver was born in Fontana, San Bernardino County, California, on November 19, 1983,[1] the son of Nancy (née Needham) Wright, a paralegal, and Joe Douglas Driver.[3][4][5] His father's family is from Arkansas and his mother's family is from Indiana. His stepfather, Rodney G. Wright, is a minister at a Baptist church.[6]
>When Driver was seven years old, he moved with his mother and older sister to her hometown of Mishawaka, Indiana, where he grew up and attended high school at Mishawaka High School.[7][8] Driver had a religious upbringing, and sang in choir at church.[9][10]

watch Melville you pleb

Ant man
;)

Lord of the plains...

Who cares, he looks like a literal antisemitic Jew caricature. If he's hired to play anything else it's shit casting.

I don't think you know what kikes look like. I've met plenty of rural white trash who look like Adam Driver.

it's listed as a comedy. What's the humor like in it? Is it similar to Baby Driver? I fucking hated the tone of Baby Driver.

Didn’t find any of it funny.

Only thing remotely funny is Daniel Craig as a bleached blonde hillbilly.

Rififi
The red circle
Second breath
the killing