This is it. This is what reddit does...

This is it. This is what reddit does. They take anything even remotely funny that we came up with and run it into the fucking ground until it's the most diluted, normiefied, blandest, unfunny shit.

Yes, I was browsing reddit. Yes, I saw this on there. But we need to keep our sites separate. I don't think many of you realize just how much reddit culture has seeped in here over the years. When you see someone say things like
>can confirm, am X
>X here
That's all reddit. We need to be more vigilant about this, it's so fucking awful.
reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/7gsy6w/tis_the_season/

PrequelMemes is the worst part of the Internet. I know an autist who frequents it and he’s said that the average prequelsmeme poster unironically likes the prequels. It’s literally an autistic prequels circlejerk.

>we need to keep our sites separate
then stop posting about them

kek that's pretty good. Based santa

>I don't think many of you realize just how much reddit culture has seeped in here over the year
You have to go back

It's actually the opposite. Everyone I've seen who shares these "memes" hates the prequels and does it to shit on them. Also a lot of people who try hard to shit on the prequels generally always use meme quotes as a way to back up their argument.

I thought it was pretty funny, sue me.

>that we came up with

>Yes, I was browsing reddit.
Go back.

Came here to say this

I'm going to blow your mind: everyone here browses both websites

>caring about who steals your dank memes while net neutrality dies

>Reddit spacing in OP about too much Reddit crossover.

>the very second you use a return character to break one long paragraph into two is the minute you are a complete and total 100% redditor

HAHAHHAHAHA

I'm going to most likely get a 3-day ban for this once the janny wakes up, so I hope this at least drew some attention to the reddit problem for some of you.

I have literally never been on reddit, not once, not even in passing.

Wrong faggot you have to back

No one believes you

>visiting reddit
Fine, it can be a good place to read about more specific topics
>posting on reddit
Leave Sup Forums forever
>posting on Sup Forums in the style of reddit
End your life

Man if only bans were like they used to be

things aren't ran into the ground because reddit finds them. reddit finds them once they've been ran into the ground. if we couldn't create new things faster than they can find them we'd barely be better than them.

the only times when I go to reddit are when I need a specific answer to a question about music production, or about a computer issue. The threads on the very specific subreddits are usually quicker to get answers than other forums.

>not knowing that it takes two uses of the return character to constitute reddit spacing

why does no one seem to get this? It's one thing to visit reddit for information on certain topics, but actually assimilating, becoming part of the culture, creating an account and posting for attention, then taking that back to Sup Forums is the literal definition of cancer. Not to mention so many redditors treat this place like a vacation spot where they can shitpost without being banned from their safe space.

That's not true at all, some things are ran into the ground here and never migrate to reddit. Remember AYO HOL UP posting? Also Bane?

Neck yourself, pathetic redditor. Don't bring your trash to the heap pile.

>being this much of an autist getting hung up on a simple typo instead of addressing the post directly

Bane?

>The MASKito man
What did he mean by this?

Fuck off

>we
What is this "we" shit you keep sprouting. You didn't do jackshit. Someone else did, and it became popular. Sup Forums is a website, not a fucking identity, nor a tribe for you to jack off to its "culture" and make someone else's achievements yours.

da fuck ?

based sperg poster

>everyone
Why don't you stay there?

Wrong. Kys

he's right though

But OP, that pic is genuinely hilarious.

I only upvote things on the Donald, because redditors kept coming here and complaining about it. I don't even read them or look at them. If they shit up our site we'll do the same to theirs.

>Yes, I was browsing reddit.
Stay there.

ayo hol up was hardly funny in the first place. and baneposting became funny because of how hard it had been run into the ground

>posting your own shit and pretending someone else did it
>breaking board rules

Fuck off newfag.