Anyone hyped for Nicolas Winding Refn's new Amazon series?

Anyone hyped for Nicolas Winding Refn's new Amazon series?
indiewire.com/2017/11/nicolas-winding-refn-amazon-too-old-to-die-young-1201902172/

It's supposed to be connected to The Neon Demon somehow.

Being produced by Comic Book writer Ed Brubaker (he's done some cool noir comics so could be similar in style). Brubaker is working with him on his next movie also.

Stars William Baldwin, Miles Teller and Jenna Malone.

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/interviews/a36894/miles-teller-interview-0915/
youtube.com/watch?v=xpOjX6sMWkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>miles teller

>Miles Teller
How does this motherfucker get roles?

He only started filming in the last week. So I'm actually really upset cause it's gonna be years before we get the avenging silence

>Tarot
Oh boy, he thinks he's Jodorowsky now.

He's already thought that for years.

Jodorowsky is his spirit animal

Yeah I really can't stand Teller. He was good in Whiplash but he always seems so smug and everyone that works with him says he's an asshole.

Miles Teller Is Young, Talented, and Doesn't Give a Rat's Ass What You Think

I gotta admit, everything refn makes is trash but is fucking entertaining and I love how autistic he is. Pretty hyped.

He basically allows pretentious cunts (me) to watch vapid film and pretend we watched it because it might be interesting due to it being 'arthouse'

Not really. I'm excited to see if it looks as good as the rest of his work, don't care much for the cast or the story.

>and you know you'll kill yourself before that

It's fine. Thank you Nic, you gave me enough already

If you don't like it, you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know, upon purchasing amazon prime, you have just kissed his ass. Miles Teller is fed up with your shit, and he's going to kill you.

>Oh boy, he thinks he's Jodorowsky now.
He's better than jodo.

>miles teller
D R O P P E D

Nope but, am hyped for WKW's amazon series.

forgot link

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/interviews/a36894/miles-teller-interview-0915/

Teller really is an asshole

Incal movie when?

>You've just told him, by way of making conversation, that according to legend the champagne coupe in your hand is shaped like Marie Antoinette's left breast, and he tells you the highball glass is modeled after his cock. Then he tells the waitress the same thing
holy shit the absolute mad man

He's had a lot of bat mitzvahs, if you know what i mean

did he steal the title from a Warren Zevon song?

youtube.com/watch?v=xpOjX6sMWkM

Fire that hack Joss and get Refn to do batgirl movie

what a fucking piece of shit

"no"

There's a 5/50 chance of NWR getting accused of sexual harassment and never being allowed to make another movie again. So I wouldn't keep your hopes up.