But wouldn't pulling him from his time fuck up the timel- AhhHH FUCK THIS SHOW!!

But wouldn't pulling him from his time fuck up the timel- AhhHH FUCK THIS SHOW!!

It's okay when LoT does it.

how did pulling Damien Dhark not do anything to the timeline?

They're just trolling Barry at this point. They're gonna recruit his mom and kill her off since it's her destiny to die

Yeah, I wonder about that.

If they wanted Captain Cold to show up so much why didn't they make a season long arc with him and the rogues before actually getting to Reverse Flash and then lending him over to LOT?

>They're just trolling Barry at this point.

>Barry saves, and then unsaves one person, timeline is fucked forever anyway.
>Legends murder their way through and change major historical events
>No noticeable changes.
It's not fair being Barry.

Yeah, it would mean we could still be on Zoom rather than this Savitar shit.

I can't wait till season 10 of the Flash, by that point there will be about 5 different Barrie's the LoT, Supergirl and Oliver making a sandwhich in the kitchen present at Nora Allen's death.

This is why I avoid time travel stories unless they happen in Star Trek.

The 5th Barry came back to tell them there was more mayo on the bottom shelf of the fridge.

This is what DCTV is being reduced to.

hehe

>Barry goes back to the past to save his mom
>Future Barry tells past Barry not to do it
>Then future Barry from past Barry's timeline but 52 minutes in the future goes back and saves his mom
>Which then past Barry from the future before the Barry from the future from the past goes back to let Thrawn kill his mom
>Past Barry then sees future Barry about to save his mom and tells him not to do it before future Barry from the past from the future comes back to tell past Barry from the future before the past that future Barry from past Barry's future saves his mother

Sara meanwhile is upstairs in bed wondering what happened to that sandwich Nora was getting.

The reset will fix it when they restore the timeline.

> 6th Barry goes shopping for extra mayo because they're now feeding about 29 people in the kitchen

The police get called out to deal with the noise complaint at the Allen house and in a strange twist end up shooting Nora as 7 Barries watch impassively.

Heh, perfect.

> Cop dad shows up and in the heat of confusion he shoots kid Barry
> 8 more flash's enter the time stream as they bicker over whether to save kid flash or not.

I dont watch LoT, please explain
LoT seems like shit

You're shit.