Has anyone seen 3 billboards yet?

Anyone seen this movie yet, how is it? Is it worth going to see in cinema.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>from the director of "in bruges" and "seven pyschopaths"

Guess now there will be 3 movies from this literally who that i havent seen

Armond has seen it and shat on it

Most fa/tv/irgins don't like it because it's anti white and anti male

Dialogue is absolutely cringe worthy

>he hasn't seen In Bruges

Get out, faggot.

hated it

>havent seen movie
>google it
>"In Bruges is a 2008 British-American black comedy crime film written and directed by Martin McDonagh"

I stopped reading at British-American black

Except Woody Harrelson is portrayed as an honest hardworking cop doing his best with a loving family and Sam Rockwell is shown as flawed and unstable yet ultimately good and caring man. Plus the Ginger was a great guy, the only person who really acted shitty was Frances McDormand though the death of a child makes one act irrationally.

That's because you are a faggot. Get out.

Frances McDormand is the most underrated actress of all time.

lol that's just not true
it's excellent

Yeah but Sup Forums says otherwise and memes >>>> facts so whaddaya gonna do

Worst part in the theater was the geriatric feminists cackling every time the female lead opened her mouth.

fpkys

McDormand has a 100% chance of getting an Oscar for this.

It looks great and I really want to see it, why does it come out so much later in the UK?

Absolutely shit taste
It's a pretty interesting movie
Fucking brainlet

I really enjoyed 7 psychopaths. Would I like this?

its a really good movie.
Sup Forums shitting on it this bad can only mean its actually kino.

it was better than I expected. Trailers make it look out to be some kind of justice fueld lefty vengeance when really it's just about a town full of people who are completely broken inside, all looking for something to ease the pain through blame. it's a good movie. not as good as in bruges or calvary, but better than seven psychopaths or the guard

It’s a good time. Story spudders a little but the characters are great.

>Trailers make it look out to be some kind of justice fueld lefty vengeance

I imagine a lot of things look this way when you are retarded.

are you really going to try and tell me the trailers don't look that way? Makes it seem like the McDormand character is fighting a one woman war against a corrupt police department
youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU

when in fact almost the complete opposite is the truth

Do people not watch movies for entertainment anymore? The movie flows great and isn’t a power trip of any kind. When it comes to those tards just skip over their nonsense

I watched this on Wednesday and somebody in the theater let their phone ring all the way through twice not even attempting to turn it off. Told them to turn off their phone and everyone in the theater got mad at me.

>Told them to turn off their phone and everyone in the theater got mad at me.
Where the fuck do you live?

South jersey

>I'm proud of having shit taste
kys

It is a good movie with compelling characters. Don't let people meme you about it being anti-male, the two best characters in the movie are men.....

The movie straight up says that all men should have their DNA cataloged to prevent rape.

it's garbage

>A character overcome with grief over the rape and murder of her daughter shown to be acting irrationally and impulsively straight up says that all men should have their DNA cataloged to prevent rape as a hyperbole to express the angst over not finding her daughters killer

So you're saying it's satire?

You really have no awareness do you? The entire theater lolled at that because it was clearly ridiculous... Her character was obviously not an example of a moral or rational person.

>McDonaugh
>contemporary social issues
Guaranteed shit.

What? No, I'm saying a character in a film was upset over the rape and murder of her daughter so she offered up an over the top hyperbolic solution to verbalize her grief and dissatisfaction with the efficacy of catching the killer.

Whenever someone starts a sentence with "So you're saying..." they didn't understand anything you said, and a strawman is coming in hot.

It was literally a device to show the audience how unreasonable and distraught she was. Not a serious suggestion for society you mongoloid

no, a character says that. and she's shown to be a violent retard from beginning to end in the film

no, just that the character is wrong, flat out

trust me, there's no contemporary social issues at all. the racism is played for jokes 99% of the time,

>the new anti cop movie

Yeah nah I'm not seein it. Fuck this movie

>iz anti cob i wunt see it.
The two most sympathetic characters are cops moron

She is distraught. She isn’t serious when she says that. She is being facetious.

Christ we share this bored with retards

>new anti cop movie
Could not be more incorrect.

Sure they are.
Bull. I've seen the trailers.

Radical feminists actually believe and parrot this stupid shit.

>She is being facetious
no, she knows its ridiculous but would actually be happy if it happened. then her daughter would be alive or the killer at least would be caught
>i've seen the trailers
and if you've read the thread you'd find out that the trailers are misleading and the only good man in the entire movie is the police chief

> I've seen the trailers

Are you 12?

>Bull. I've seen the trailers.
So the trailers tell you that Woody Harrelson is a Family man Sheriff doing his best to solve the case under unfair circumstances and is also wrestling with terminal cancer and wracked with guilt over the inability to find the rapist before his upcoming death? And that Sam Rockwell is a simple and misunderstand deputy with anger problems but suffered serious burns saving the police report for the rape from a fire Frances McDormand started, and then knowing Frances McDormand caused the fire that almost killed him still went with her to kill a man they new was a rapist and murderer?

So? the movie is portraying it as an irrational grief driven expression of feeling, not a legitimate idea for society. Is it the movies responsibility to censor itself in order to not give crazies any ideas?

You're what's wrong with this board.

You need to step away from /pol and go for a walk user. She’s not a feminist in the movie.

Yep, it was fucking great.

This thread is half brainlets who haven't seen the movie saying muh leftism muh cops muh stronk womyn, and half people who actually saw the movie.

Why are the trailers marketed in a way thats essentially a trick

>AYYY
>OHHHH
>BIG MAN OVAH HEER TELLIN A GUY TA TURN HIS PHONE OFF
>WHAT IF HIS GOOMAR IS CALLIN HIM, HUH?

Im already boycotting this feminist propaganda

That's North Jersey user. South Nj is farm folk

But user, nobody in this movie is a feminist. Main character gets called a Cunt by her own kids and is left by her abusive husband for a 19 year old. She isn't trying to change the social order. She is distraught and trying to find out who killed her daughter. The trailers aren't even all that misleading but the movie itself if very good.

By your standard probably all movies with a female lead are propaganda to you.

That's untrue though. The "protagonist" really isn't portrayed as a good guy.

>black comedy
Doesn't mean nigger comedy it means dark topics

She's not presented as fucking good guy there, did you even fucking see the film?

Director wanted to be Tarantino for the first half of his derivative career, now he wants a makeover and bite the Coens' style. Drink the new classic coke, same as the old coke.

>the trailers
How'd that work out for mother!?

Contrarians in this thread trying to grasp at straws to make this movie look bad.

I didnt see that movie or even its trailers because I didnt care about it enough

one of the best movies of the year user.