Go go thanos haha big glove color stones aa movie !!!!!

go go thanos haha big glove color stones aa movie !!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33955254/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you will never replace That Feel

GER HIPE!1 THANO LUK GOD.. GIV MOBIE

based shitposter giving the hotpockets some heat

OH MAH GAWD I JUS SAW DA TRAILOR! HYPE LEVUL MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

The current state of the DC fan base.

Where are your essays, your deconstructions and infographics? and your long long posts, my old Dcuck friends?

Durrrrr my capekino is better than your capeSHIT

DELET
DeeZEE GUGS BLOWD DA FUG OUTT HURR HAHAHAHA

>The current state of the DC fan base.
People were doing this last week for DC movies, you ass.

YOU DON LIEK MY GAPEGINO CUMPANY YOU MUST LIEK DA OTHER

Extremely accurate. You can post this dozens of times and it would still be poignant. Unfortunately, they could say you're just doing damage control, but I think their strategy would be transparent at that point.

I'm enjoying these immensely

STOP MAKIN FUN OF CAPEKINO! IT KINO! HOLLEEWUD GIB GOOD MOVEE

>H-heh it’s just the DC phantom menace

No retard. Nobody fucking likes you two.

At least DC fans don’t lash out anyone criticizing their capeshit as marvelcucks or whatever.

>mfw been phasing out capekino from my kinodiet this past year

Woah this stopped being funny immediately

STOP MAKIN FUN OF ME! I LIKE IRON MAN AND SUPUH MAN, SO WHAT?! EXPLOSIONS COOL!

Bunch of fucking try-hards

Grrrrrr STOP IT! STOP MAKING FUN OF CAPEKINO! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WATCH AND ENJOY IT! YOU ARE JUST TRYHARD! MY COWORKERS ARE HYPE FOR CAPEKINO YOU ARE JUST LOSER

>mahrlel is for fann drumpfet
>uh uh, sissy is grem-drak tho

How will capeshit fans recover?

WE JUST GO SEE CAPEKINO SIX TIMES THAT SHOW THEM!

I'm Thanos, and this is my flick. I work here with my old manlet RDJ and my cuck, Big Joss.

OP is a capeshitter. His post history according to e7711 shows that he posts on Sup Forums, /vg/ and sometimes /r9k/.
Remember: Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit.

maybe he searched "dumb wojack" on google?

These are authentic Infinity Gems from The Elders of Universe. I want 1000 bucks for them.

e7711 is a janitor that hangs out on the Sup Forums irc, not an archive

>there are people who actually make stupid drawings in paint because they can't deal with the success of marvel

I am looking for the eye of Kakarot. Do you have one?

>there are underage anons who think it’s perfectly acceptable to spam the board with kid toy commercials

>Where are your essays
And I’m guessing you have no problem with

>the absolute state op and his favorite DC movies

>i'm too mature to enjoy what other adults enjoy

I love this meme

my body is ready

Why is Sup Forums all of a sudden pretending to be superior to those that watch capeshit when this place had tons of dicksucking Snyder threads when justice league trailers were dropping. Almost all threads were
>based zaddy, marvel will never recover, DChads rule, capekino incoming
Really makes you think, huh
>inb4 those were ironic
>inb4 it was only a small minority

>all of a sudden
You need to back you fucking mutt

That's a good question. Where were all these threads when JL came out?

Hrrrhrr keeeno

you and the rest are doing god's work. keep it up.
capeshit fags get mad

arghua ghaaa marflval da bestttt

avengurs haipe!!! it haz danos!!!

DC on total damage control. AND I FUCKING LOVE IT

post cap of chatlog saying OP is who jani says he is then. claims are diamond dozen.
>you know you're touching a buttnerve when the jani plays the slander card on your posting character

go go rich man, hadsome fast jew, fish talker man, and strong independent woman haha aa movie !!!!!

> weady to see mahvel duper hewoes

>dKEKS can’t even handle our raging success and are triggered

Infinity War will make $7 billion at he box office easily, maybe even $10 billion, if these trailer views are anything to go by.

We did it Marvel!

t. DCuck

GOT TO GINOPLEX SEE DA BIG STRONG GUYS NOCK BAD GUY BAM BIM BOOGA DOO WOOAH NANANA HAIOO

>Infinity War will make $7 billion at he box office easily, maybe even $10 billion, if these trailer views are anything to go by.

>50 million views in a single day
>#1 on Trending

It's over boys, the world belongs to manchildren.

after watching the same exact movie 20 times? I would have tired of this as a kid too

Its mostly third worlders tho

c my reaction video

You didn’t know this already? Have you not kept up with the world for the past 3 years

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33955254/

HAHAHA YEZ OUR CAPZ MOOVIES COMPANEE IZ BETTA ZAN ZEE OZER CAPESHIT COMPANEE U SHOWED IM

>capekino

Holy shit its actually Sup Forumsedditors trying to pretend they're against capeshit because people are calling for a /capeshit/ board

Wow you found my secret: I search "dumb wojack" on Google images

Kek Jeep this shit going lads, the cape cucks are getting tilted pretty hard

NOLAN FILMZ R GUD
the state of this subreddit

capetards are so fucking mad lmao

this, incredible how based wojack really showed how fucking riddled we are with capeshit retard fanboys who get fucking TRIGGERED with it

try again, Sup Forums steals Sup Forums memes all the time

>he considers manchildren "adults"

DEE ZEE IS THA BES CABESHIT MARVLE SUGS

Why weren't you spamming this when JL came out?

YES MRVEL HAHA ZER IMADJ R FROM ANOZER BORD SO IT CHOW HOW GUD R CAPEKEENOS RLLY R GO GO AVUNDJEZ TIM!!!! BIG BIG BIG NUMBAZ ON ZE PULBICITY MOOBIE ALRADEE AND BUTIFUL TOMATOZ HAHAHA

I wasn't even aware it came out, I hate all capeshit regardless of company except for a few of the x-men movies

I LIKE WOLFERINE SHARP CLAW GO SLIZE BANG WOOWOO JEAN GREY PUSY
*smacks lips*

WTF how fucking retarded or completely dishonest must you be??? the JL bashing is fucking constant since before it came out. We SHIT ON ALL YOUR RETARD FLICKS, you fucking retards. DC AND MARVEL are the same cancer, but recently it seems that marveltards like you are even more retarded than the DCturds for your embarassing reactions to all this.

Because that was a dead movie with 1 thread. This marvel shit has all that man Boobs soy cuck numales climbing out the woodworks so it’s hilariously easy to trigger them

U DUNT REELY HATE CABESHID UR JUST A ANGRY DC VAN LOL UMAD BRO

>I wasn't even aware it came out
But the board was flooded with threads for the whole week

Again why didn't you spam this then?

If you're talking about the brainlet images, they were definitely posted for JL. If you didn't see it, stop having a life, or stop thinking people actually like that shit just because it's so irrelevant, you don't see nonstop shitting on it.

>he's pretending he isn't a capeshit loving Sup Forumsedditor
what are you detailed thoughts on the following films?
Loveless
The Other Side of Hope
Columbus
The Square
Lucky
Clair Obscur
The Long Excuse
The Young Karl Marx
Satan Said Dance
Mrs. Fang

>fucking board is literally spammed with JL bashing threads
>ONE wojack thread shits on ALL capeshits from time to time
WOW IT'S TOTALLY DC.
What a massive retarded cuck you are.

>PEW PEW THONK QAZZAK CHUCHUCHUCHUCHU BLAM BLAM BLAM *quippy one-liner the screenwriter spent an hour coming up with*

YAAAAAAASSS!!!111 CABEKINO!!1111!111

>if you criticize capeshit that happens to be from one company it means you are a fan of the other company

Is this just trolling? Or are capeshitters incapable of realizing that there are people who just hate capeshit in general? Seriously why isn't it moved to the comic book board? Those braindead, by the numbers, lowest common denominator CGIfests fulfil the bare minimum definitions to be considered film.

Do you browse every single thread on the board you fucking subhuman retard? I don't go on any capeshit thread just like I avoid /who/ and /got/, these movies are all the same shit to me at this point
I don't even know which marvel movie is coming out now, I just guess there is one in theatres right now since you faggot retards are all PTSD triggered by people making fun of the worst fad in movie history

I would like to see this image before it was fucked up by shitty MS paint skills.

why not include On the Beach at Night Alone you poser? Most of those movies haven't even come out in my city. Do you have links for them? Because I would really love links to Columbus, The Square, Lucky and Loveless.

>>fucking board is literally spammed with JL bashing threads
Just like for this new avengers movie
>ONE wojack thread shits on ALL capeshits from time to time
Yet there wasn't threads like this for JL

Again why didn't you spam this then? Why are Sup Forumsedditors who are the ones that promote capeshit here spamming this now? Are they scared that Sup Forums might actually get the split it wants?

NO NO NO NO U TUTOLLEE FROM DA OZA COMPANEEE HAHAHAA I FOUND U OZA COMPANEE KUK

What is sure though, is that you must be a fucking marvel shill or/and a subhuman, I cannot thank enough this new meme for making you retards coming out of the woods (JL is as cancer as your favorite cape turds btw).

I once got called a Marvelel for saying that BvS was pretty flawed

I got called a DCuck everytime I bash one of the mcu flicks from time to time

One would expect for them to be reasonable and mature. But I mean do I have to remember what is the definition of the concept they’re very loyal to?

Again
>But the board was flooded with threads for the whole week
No matter which way you browsed the board(catalog by any sort, first page, catalogneet, etc) the board was flooded.

> who are you
>really!?
>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So its this then
>Are they scared that Sup Forums might actually get the split it wants?
Very good. We'll get old Sup Forums back and theres nothing you can do

zee imadj wojak iz in anoza bord so it meens zee oze board is postan here I found U Sup Forumsee! why u no let us clappin 4 our favrite keenos!

>I-it's so weird that capeshit isn't the center of your life as it is mine aha
there are also countless star wars threads every day and I don't even know what the new movies are called, and I haven't seen one since I was 12 years old, sue me
I'm not even sure what a fucking justice league is, in the comics it had the green lantern, martian manhunter and a bunch of other shit that doesen't exist in the movies so is it just batman, superman and wonder woman here?

These threads are the best thing on the site
t
b
h

>mfw capeshitters literally have indented skulls
you can't even make this shit up

Ironically this, but unironically.

>But the board was flooded with threads for the whole week
>No matter which way you browsed the board(catalog by any sort, first page, catalogneet, etc) the board was flooded.
You again ignored it
>I-it's so weird that capeshit isn't the center of your life as it is mine aha
Where does it say that? Are you admitting you don't browse Sup Forums exclusively? Are you anti-art?

why are you scared of being split away from Sup Forums?? upset that you won't have an audience on your capeshit quarantine board?
you know what comes after that right? /film/ backed by /lit/, Sup Forums, and /ic/
and we know how upset one of the boards listed makes you :^)

I don't know what these fucking movies are about, when I see threads I ignore them, if you find it weird it means that you are a slave to retarded pop culture clichés
I'm just tired of you autistic retards shitting up the boards with a billion capeshit threads per day and your cancerous us vs them mentality when all you really do is suck corporate cock