Explain how one is capeshit and the other isnt. I want to hear your arguments

Explain how one is capeshit and the other isnt. I want to hear your arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are both sci fi
/thread

Star Wars is based on real events. Capeshit not.

Capsuit, like cuck, Mary Sue and various other phrases, has been drained of all meaning by Sup Forums shitposters and now exists merely as a generic "I don't like it" term.

>i wan hur ur agoomentz why da scifi spz opra is nod gabesjit but da cabeshid comigs are gapezjit? whuyyyyyy???

>/thread on your own comment
>thinking Star Wars is sci-fi
RETARD ALERT DING DING DING

This, Jedis are fighting the good fight in a galaxy far, far away even today. Capeshit is just fantasy since it's about our planet.

Superhero movies aren't really a genre. There's a lot of non-capeshit genre flicks with similar protagonists, like Star Wars, and I don't see the distinction.

They're very similar movies.
Star Wars takes itself a bit more seriously: its history and world are handled with a bit more weight and consequence. Guardians has the heart of Star Wars but its tone is a bit sillier

For the same reason Lord of the Rings isn't capeshit, the characters and world isn't comic tier in writing

On the other hand TFA is grade A capeshit

GotG was announced as sci-fi here. People went to Marvel Sci-Fi movie, some even unaware of MCU connection

It's not recognised or classified as such by anyone. Ergo it is outside of the word's meaning.
Come back when you are a million people or you publish a dictionary.

Reddit

honestly if you think star wars is a western you can fuck right off

capeshit fans are statistically speaking the lowest iq people on this board, their posts have the least verbal complexity and are not based on logically valud lines of reasoning. they’re the only posters who routinely adjust the parameters of another poster’s premises so they can maintain an illusion of sanity. you can say anything to them, they’ll just pretend you’re not talking about what you’re talking about. the conclusions they draw, tho autistic and a sign of weak intelligence, are actually not the source of the issue. the issue is the bad faith attempts at dialogue. its borderline political in this respect, their total lack of recognition of the standards of discourse that is

/thread

Because Star Wars is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

One is based off comic book super heroes, the other is science fiction.

jdis dont' fly

>western

you couldnt possible be more stupid.

both movies are in the fantasy genre, heavy fucking fantasy.

>Star Wars
>sci fi

>star wars
>kino
you have to both physically and mentally over 18 to post here

OG Star Wars is pure kino!

fpbp

>genre blindness
This is the equivalent of face blindness isn't it?