Jenna Fischer's First Kiss Scene with John Krasinski Transported Her to a 'New Reality'

>“[John Krasinski] wasn’t just the best Jim — he was Jim,” Fischer writes of the days before the actors were selected. “I remember the day we met. As I was being shown to the actor’s holding room, he was just being called in to read with another potential Pam… As he passed by, he introduced himself, and we shook hands. It was if lightning struck through the center of the room.”

>“When he walked away, I felt completely transported into a new reality. I was Pam, I was talking with my mother, and my heart was breaking,” writes Fischer. “I spoke into the phone, telling her I was in love with Jim, but I couldn’t confess my feelings to him. Suddenly, Jim walked in the door. I turned and saw him and my heart felt like it might burst out of my chest. I wanted so much to tell him how I felt, but before I could, he kissed me. It was perfect.”

MILKIES

Bump

KHAZAR MILKERS

d-do i see chest hairs?

I don't care what anyone says I'd still into crazy Jenna any day of the week.

What is wrong with her

>it’s a “she can’t keep getting away with this” thread

>comfy

Unrequited love

Sweet Lord. She looks perfect for getting BLACKED

Jesus she looks hot there I want to rip her dress and cum inside her 9 times

9? Why not 10?

What's wrong with her legs in this picture? Her knees look weird.

come on greg, have some class

All knees look weird m8

someone post her twitter screencaps

>John Krasinski
>Jenna Fischer

Who?

>>>Www.reddit.com

>All knees look weird
I fucking hate this
Knees are the ugliest part of the body
Women shouldn't wear dresses that go above their knees because their knees are so ugly

that, my friends, is what we call an alpha widow

/ourgirl/ and her rightful betrothed, stolen away and held captive by a homely ayylmao

This is just so sad.

What the fuck dude
Isn't she married?

those two people who were in The Office, the show that's only notable for Steve Carell staring in it.

You're in no position to be sending anyone away, PHONEPOSTER

Yup, he must be ok with it

Y-yeah, but when I make him wear the mask, it's like I'm really married to Jim... I mean John

How do I get another human being to feel this way about me

Take the Chadpill

be worth loving

try rohypnol and emotional humiliation. A cage might help too

Ayo enhance that shit nigga

Jenna's bosom is like milky silk

first rule: don't be a manlet

Oh, okay. I don't watch a lot of american tv.

Being on this board must be so rewarding for you.

Why are you on this board?

>you 'll never titfuck Jenna while she screams "give me your seed Jim!!!"

too much honrstly. 185cm is the perfect height
you're tall enough not to be a dwarf but short enough to still find appropiate clothes and sitting chairs in crowded places like cinemas or airplanes

Do tall people have to buy the chair in front of them on the airplane, the same way fat people need to buy the chair next to them?

Take that post and fuck yourself with it. POSTED.

>and sitting chairs in crowded places like cinemas or airplanes
What the fuck? Your length doesn't matter in this.

Why won't she let go of him? Pretty sure she could find another good looking man.

lad if you're not at least 7" titfucking is really cumbersome. You gotta have a really stiff stiffy for it to be worth your time, women actually really like it tho. I'm bretty sure it feelz good or sumtig like dat

in front no, but if you're too tall and need to be in a long flight you'll have to spend more because travelling with the peasants means very tiny seats with no leg room.
Movie theaters must be even worse

i've been in plenty of theaters with not enough leg room. it's a nightmare and it ruins the experience.

Maybe in burgerland you have more space and this is a non issue

Jesus fucking Christ please tell me it's not real

Because he's my Jim

Christ this is painful to read

It hurts.

Welcome newcomers to the church of Jenna! Please put on your whitest Keds, and try the punch!

I thought she was married

It’s just weird not even cute

wtf is this shoop @the upper leg/crotch area

>being this retarded

>google "Jenna Fischer twitter"
>literally third search result is John Krainski's twitter
what is google doing?

She used to be married to James "Guardians of the Galaxy" Gunn back when he was a moderately successful indie horror filmmaker.
They got divorced right before GotG and now he's incredibly successful and married to some supermodel.
I think she's married to some nobody bedwarmer

Her love is actually cute.

Requesting “he’s my Jim”

Usually anons request lewd. Good job.

>I came to this thread to let you know I don’t like it

No one is making you stay. Leave

del

>was expecting green texted written version of interaction
>got a gif I’ve never seen before

Thank you user

for lurkers, she’s talking about her husband

Serious question: who is the real cuck, Pam or her husband?

Yeah, her husband who she forces to wear a Jim mask when they fuck

>lewd
Requesting "lewds" you weeb fuck

I'm not a weeb, dork.

Really, it’s Pam because the person she loves is fucking a different woman. I don’t know if being married to a woman who wants to be with another man counts as being a cuck.

christ women do age like milk.

I wonder how Emily sees this whole situation

you're on Sup Forums, that will never happen to you, nor to the people who replied to you. just stop.

Jenna's obsession with her oneitis hits too close to home.

Doesn't matter. Soon she won't be able to see anything anymore

>Emily and Jenna catfight

Too well written for modern journalism.

Jenna's husband is in a Pre-Cuck stage, where she will eventually cheat on him because she finds another man more attractive and thus if she can't have that man she will find someone who resembles him.

Note: I am not speaking from experience but this is basic female psychology. I used it to my advantage to get pussy when I was in high school and college, simply by dressing and acting like the type of TV or music stars that were popular at the time, and girls got wet by that mild resemblance.

>Note: I am not speaking from experience
Yeah, like we already didn't know that, virgin.

>I used it to my advantage to get pussy when I was in high school and college, simply by dressing and acting like the type of TV or music stars that were popular at the time, and girls got wet by that mild resemblance.
Come on now this never happened

I hope in forty years Nathan Fielder helps Jenna find John

Delete this before you summon ULTRAJENNA

>sees Jenna

really really
>REALLY REALLY

Can we create a hybrid meme here called Pammy B posting? I want to see her with red flashing eyes in this

DON'T CALL ME PAMMY

Fuck, my soul burns

Chads are some of the most lovethirsty people there are. A Chad friend once drunkenly told me he felt empty after having sex, and that he was jealous of the simple loving relationship I have with my gf.
Sure being desired by every thot provides an ego boost. But what is ego at the end of the day? Just an illusion that will never really fill your heart. They are deep down miserable creatures lost in ego and hedonism.

Chad or not, who doesn't feel empty after blowing a load?

Everyone unless you genuinely love the person who made you cum.

I don't know how to.
But that's okay.

Jenna will never look at you like that.

This, after I cum i always feel regret and distance myself from whoever i fucked

WHY IS HE SUCH A BULLY

Holy shit. John did this to Jenna IRL

Fuck I want a mommy gf like her so bad

probably clear double sided tape.
girls do that shit to keep their dresses up / hide their poking nipples without having to wear bras

I'm now thinking about Jenna's nipples.....

This post took me back to the 6th grade.