Young Sherlock Holmes (1985)

Worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKb61j8P4fU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gor-uGlPSXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Id say so. After watching the movie I read the books, but liked the movie much more. I get kinda annoyed when companies try to capitlize on a movie to release shirts, hats, and fucking books.

Absolutely. There is a groundbreaking scene for CGI use. Knight, who was the first fully CGI figure EVER

Russian Sherlock Holmes is the best one.

Forgotten classic

Watch Time After Time instead.

I saw this in the cinema. Anyway back to the old folks' home.

Trips confirm. That Stained glass knight is very significant in the history of cinema.

Gave me a mummifacation fetish from the chick almost having gold or chocolate poured on her naked mummified body.

>mummifacation fetish
I'm sold

GIF source?

Harry Potter is just a dumbed down version of this. Check it out.

universal's dark universe cinematic universe sexy mummy remake

The Mummy (2017)
Mediocre Tom Cruise action adventure reboot. Meeh movie but a lof of fetish feed. So if You are looking for it, You probably gonna like. Sexy mummy in heavy bondage, no need to say more.

T-thanks. Of c-course no, who would be such degenerate fetishist, right?
>man_wiping_forehead.png

>tfw I've never heard of this

Torrenting now.

OP, just for some odd odd reason you don't know bout it, watch the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes TV series staring Jeremy Brett.

Superior Sherlock Holmes kino coming throught

thanks for the rec

Agreed. Brett's performance has a certain severity to the line delivery that marks it as the definitive Holmes.

>bumbling partner

Seems a bit off really.

OP here. Watching it right now.
Indeed, Harry Potter meets Indiana Jones.
Pyramid layout seems oddly similar to Temple of Doom too. Both Spielberg movies.
For sure, really forgotten and so nice.
Trips tell truth. That knight was really impressive. Generally very nice special effects for 1985. I would say they still hold up.
I think it was wax. Hot and I'm not talking about just wax being hot ;)

He was really obsessive in getting it all perfect, from what I read.

great movie, Nigel Davenport is pretty funny in this as well

Glad I'm not alone.

Thx for suggestions, gonna take a look.

Jeremy Brett was he best Holmes that will ever be.

OP flick is good, though. I pretty much hate most depictions and adaptations of Holmes but I did like YSH.

The best adaptation is the Zero Effect with Bill Pullman partly because it doesn't hit you over the head that it's a Holmes trope but if you know the stories and characters, then you can tell, and also just because it's a good movie outright.

Someone post the fucking picture

Knight? Or what?
1985, remember! Looks better than Justice League anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=aKb61j8P4fU

here's "mummification" scene too
youtube.com/watch?v=Gor-uGlPSXw