Should there be a young boy equivalent of Wonder Woman?

I mean, we've had 3+ supergirls and 4+ Batgirls.
Hell, add a third member to Super-Sons, and have him be another clay-baby like his mom to explain why she wasn't gregnant for an arc

He should be Link but with black hair.

I just think Tomasi and Gleason should bring in the Lin Draga kid or whatever his name was for an arc.

talks little enough to may as well be mute, likes shouting, kleptomaniac, obsessed with setting things on fire?

Link shouts?

I think user just wants a cute Wonder Boy that looks good while crossdressing.

>Wonder Boy
>not Wonder Loli

I do like the idea of Diana being someone's mom. Especially a boy.

There's literally a collection of males out there with Amazonian blood in them and a Greek God they revere and respect.

A wonderboy would be so easy to make- just make some teenage boy curious about life outside of Hephaestus' forge and have him take a magical weapon or two with him.

so the amazons take every boy born and drown them in the water?

IIRC in that particular run of WW most children born to Amazons are women but some are boys, with the boys being thrown into the sea. I believe Hephaestus learned what was being done to them and quietly volunteered to take them in. Been a while since I've read that story so my memory is hazy.

I think in previous runs the Amazons didn't have daughters, being and island of women that never ventured past their own shores and all, with Diana being made from clay and given life by the gods.

Impulse should be the 3rd superson

Irey West Impulse

Bart should stay in the group with Kon and Tim

Basically what said.

Amazons would go around fucking ships full of men bare to get pregnant, slaughter the men, go back home and wait to give birth. Some gave irth to boys and they were tossed into the sea, like Hephaestus was by Hera when he was born. Hephaestus found out and struck up a deal with the amazons to supply them with weapons in exchange for the boys born to amazons.

He keeps them in a forge where they all make magic items. Wondy thought they were slaves, but they're pretty happy living under based Hephaestus.

Can't reference the Manazons as something that ever actually existed, it'll make Rucka cry.

cant, the whole run just got Rucka'd.

interesting idea though, the sole surviving male Amazon that Wondy wold be protective of since she feels at fault for the whole massacre.

Wait, what happened to her brother? Didn't they both have powers?

He lost his powers in the first Flash Rebirth where it was written that there was one connection between them that was fractured. Some hints that he might kind of go evil for a while or something (new Turtle?), but they got erased before it happened.

IIRC they both had normal speedster powers in Convergence though if you want to use him for the sake of this.

Dropped wondy after awesome protect the baby run, what happened? All the males got slaughtered?

The Finches happened, first order of business was razing everything that made the Azzarello run unique starting with a vaginahurt amazon crone making Donna Troy and riling up the natives to kill the Manazons.

Fuck.

Seriously, Fuck.

I like the idea of Wonder Boy but any child of Diana that isn't Lyta would feel weird to me.

Didn't you fags just have this thread last week? Piss off.