How can Mexican animation be this good?

How can Mexican animation be this good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6Fs1m857bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

redheaded slut

Who's that Mexican redhead qt?

Well, if you look at most other MexAnimation, they had to eventually get something right, right?

Do you have any webms of the Mexican redhead qt?

With some American backing and writers.

Though I do miss the Mexicanisms the original movies had.

Isn't mostly animated at Canada?

A proper budget probably helps.
I can't imagine the animation industry gets much investing south of the border. Netflix coming in and saying "hey, we'll give you a shot" and handing them more than two shoe laces and a bottle cap likely helped them find and utilize better talent.

It was mostly thanks to the writing and the ideas at play. Animation itself was just so-so.

mexican defending their mediocre products because it's "theirs" mostly. It's just not up to modern standards in any way.

You might be a bit paranoid.

I thought the series was made entirely by Mexicans in mexico?

was the series at least animated by Mexicans themselves?

I liked it, and I'm not at all Mexican.

well mexican ARTISTS are great, they were all raised on quality and lewd anime. There's a ton of great mexican webcomics as a result

Yeah, it was animated by Mexicans. The showrunners and writers are Americans, though. Basically most of the GL:TAS crew.

Got you covered

Isn't Brazil the top powerhouse of animation in all Latin America?

Mexicans are the ones hating on it the most tho

Brazil makes cartoons?

Is there a webm of her "walking down the street here" diversion?

Do Mexican redheaded girls actually exist irl?

I thought Mexico's population was made entirely of short, brown skinned, black haired people only.

Can a second season save Marcella?
Teodora's nice and all, but god damn, where's the love for Marcella?

Mexico is a country with a lot of people from various races, user.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't actually accurate places to take facts from brown-people countries, or any country, for that matter.

>Bait
But seriously tho, there not "biological" redheads, but there are white girls who dye their hair to look like that

There are immigrants in Mexico so of course there are "biological" redheads. Louis C.K. is part Mexican. His first language was Spanish. "Mexican" (like "American") is a nationality, not a race.

Ones that air in America, even
youtube.com/watch?v=X6Fs1m857bM

Save her from what, exactly?

Thanks user.

because it wasn't made by mexicans

What?

i chuckled at her jokes too

I honestly loved this cartoon, even through its derps. Mainly because of Teo.

>Went in with super low expectations
>Went through it in one sitting
>Was pretty enjoyable
>Also top tier cutie

HOLY SHIT MY HEART~

HNNNGGGGGGGGG

teodora

After all the shit that studio has done something good had to come from them.

One autist on tumblr doesn't speak for all Mexicans.

Wonder how long it'll be before there's news about a second season, keep thinking it might happen at this year's San Diego Comic-Con

el canelo

shiat forgot my image

The animation is good, better than average.
That writing... not so good.

Please tell me there's going to be a second season.

I need more Teodora-chan.

>anima studios
why you liying user?

You got it backwards

>One autist on tumblr doesn't speak for all Mexicans.

Neither you people do, most of us dislike the horrid creations of Ánima Estudios, to be fair, this series gets a lot of undeserved hate, it's an ok series, with nice animation and terrible writing, we don't shill it just because it's mexican, it has it's flaws and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Fuck, I forgot about this guy, my b

I really don't get why the show gets so much shit. It's not special or amazing but it's pretty solid.

Este show es terrible , no tiene nada de espiración y me da vergüenza tener que admitir k es te México .

i never watchet any of the films of anima studios because the character desings were awfull but afther all the love the series got in Sup Forums i watchet it and i realy liked to bad i dont have any friends to recomend the series doe

Because this is LITERALLY the only decent animation thing we have ever done

Completely wrong. I'm mexican and I don't know of anybody who hates it

Tumblr asexual lizardkin genderfluid retards don't count as valid critique

Stop replying to him, he is baiting and trolling you. He has come into a thread of something he hates to do nothing but repeatedly tell you he does not like thing. If you keep replying you are either a bigger faggot than him or we can suspect false-flag responses to justify further troll posts.

>can't even write inspiración right

Hey, I'm not short

>How can Mexican animation be this good?

It isn't. The show has one, maybe two fuckables and literally everything else about it is hot garbage.

>Broken spanish on an english board
Jesus fuck

So who's best girl?

I'll do as I please user.

>espiración

Regresate a la sierra, Brayan

Magical brown qt obviously

Ánima Estudios has a very bad rep on their own.

i love marcela but cmon you know teo is better

Sure.
But if they make 99 pieces of shit, you should still properly appreciate the one decent one they made.

Well, I have a friend who refuses to watch the show JUST BECAUSE is Ánima Studios, and he's Mexican, also I have seen some people on Twitter or Facebook comment sections who hate it either because they don't like it or because it's Ánima making it (the second ones are the majority)

Vete ala verga, hijo de chilango

must be hard beaing born with no taste user

Tiene un guión terrible, te podrian bannear por hablar en otro idioma (The script is terrible, you could get banned for speaking in another language)
Welp, I'm mexican too, It's an okay show, but is not as good as you think it is
>can't even write inspiración right
why live?
It's a common practice, we do it on purpose to laugh at people who rely on translators not really, we are illiterate fags who can't even write inspiración right
We just don't like Ánima Estudios
Brayan got reckt

What the hell?

What's with all this Teodora content? I didn't think this series would actually be well known.

Is there any link?

Small but passionate following.
Also half my folder is by one artist

I'm 90% sure a good chunk of the internet just likes redheads.

>le falseflagging mexican

Everytime

I'm sure it is. Maybe you can tell me about it sometime.

teodora is love user

>Mexican animation
>candy skull or some other crap that brings high attention to that it's Mexican
why can't they give Vinnie Veritas his own cartoon? Or why can't he just do more flash animations

I kinda refused to watch it for the same reasons, but these threads are making me change my mind.

That and Teodora. Mostly Teodora.

nah

Oh shit, is that splooge?

>cow
kek

cheap mexican labor

user please, we're not supposed to talk about it, you could start a war btw, norteño master race, las quesadillas si llevan queso :^)
We mexicans couldn't agree more

>El Hino
Apuesto a que tu eres el que crea estos threads, gordo cara ancha de mierda.

por cierto a nadie le gusta tu pinche podcast culero.

Someone explain this to me please.
The show is supposedly made in mexico by mexicans,and yet the lyp sincing is clearly for the english actors.But theres a spanish dub.
So whats up with that? Was it made in mexico with english actors? I was watching the first episode and got confused.

American TV animation is only good because of cheap Korean labor. Animation is fucking expensive.

>Vennie Veritas

you are high if you think somebody is gonna give a show to an actual talented person like him in Mexico of all countries.

So the general animation of the show is "meh" but the parts with ghost girl are really well made?

netflix helped the animation studio to no fuck everything up like always do, also they wanted the show to expand to international market i supose thats why they lip sic it in english

Haven't watched the show because it looks bland as fuck. But whyare we supposed to hate Anima Studios?

Their constant fuckups who give Mexico a bad name

>Vinnie Veritas

Oh hey that guy, what has he been up to for the last decade or so?

Also i know personally some of the animators/backdrop artists and i have reasons to believe they shill their shitty movies and this show here.

why would they do that? the mega lnks started in the second tread nobody here watchet it on netflix

I love drawing Teodora. Also request something if you want.

This girl looks like she knows a thing or two about dick sucking.

It's kind of a long story, we hate it because Anima Estudios made a terrible animated version of el chavo, specially because they left out "la chilindrina" from the main cast because of a long legal battle between the creator of el chavo and the actress who played la chilindrina, who happens to own all the rights to the character, they couldn't reach an agreement with her, and the character didn't make it into the show, they proceeded with the animation and her role was given to another character from the original show who was pretty much irrelevant and they also gave major roles to more irrelevant characters from the original series
Teodora taking a selfie while sucking a popsicle