No one can act

>no one can act
>shit fighting scenes
>Danny doesn't even really have motivation or actual arc
>all these pointless Hand twists
>over reliant on boardroom scenes
>endlessly inconsistent with Iron Fist's abilities

There is literally nothing redeeming about this show. It's on par with what CW shits out.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/29370-iron-fist-popular-on-netflix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The CW is what I immediately thought of when any fight scene happened, or anytime danny spoke.

since when was danny friends with harry osborn?

Already 2 live action IF threads up, your review is not worth a thread on its own.
l2catalog

CW stuff is fun though. This is the typical bland Marvel shit but without any highlights to boost it up.

>CW stuff is fun though
nigga since when

Don't tell me you still watch Arrow? Flash turned to shit in season two.

Luke Cage was at the same level but had the whole show propped up by Cottonmouth. Iron Fist could have used a useful villain, but I enjoyed it for the most part.

You guys expect too much.

The Flash was always bad IMO, it just had some redeeming moments in season 1. I found the first few episodes a slog to get through and that awful teen drama tone never went away.

I'd rather watch the 90s Flash show.

>There is literally nothing redeeming about this show
sjws hate it

requesting that user hugging trash pic

Eat a dick, SJW.

inverse.com/article/29370-iron-fist-popular-on-netflix

>endlessly inconsistent with Iron Fist's abilities

I am no fan of this show but they explain that Danny defeated Shao Lao, but he doesn't know everything about Iron Fisting.

You could make much more topical criticisms based on this
>Why is the Iron Fist bad at using the Iron Fist
>Did the monks just wash their hands of the situation after he beat Shao Lao? Did they cryptically say he needs to figure out this sit himself?
>Danny is grossly naive and Davos is fucking Davos, not to mention somehow the Hand knows more about the Iron Fist than the Iron Fist. What the fuck went on in those fucking mountains?
>Why did they cop out of Shao Lao? Why say his name a million times and then blueball us with the reveal?
>Didn't they realize they could've had this shitty actor they were in love with AND have col fight scenes if they just gave Danny his bandana and used a stunt double, also wearing a bandana?
>Why did we see more of Midtown than flash backs of K'un L'un? We know what shit goes down in Midtown.
>Why doe Marvel want everyone to hate people named Ward?

etc. "inconsistency with the scope of Iron Fist's powers" isn't specific enough to be valid

>Summon your chi!
>'kay
>Now open your fist!
>'kay
>Now put your hand on her!
>'kay
>Now use your chi to burn away the poison!
>'kay

Seemed to me like a touch of brevity could have been a boon to this show.

I like when he told him to open his fist, he just looked at his hand in shock, like he never once fucking thought to maybe try opening his hand when it lit up.

>Iron Fist is sworn to destroy the hand
>Open hand
>Fist becomes the Hand
>Hand now forced to destroy itself

it's pretty obvious why he didn't want to do that

Hahahaha so just because a bunch of people watch something doesn't mean they like it

>still watch Arrow?

Season 2 was fun with Deathstroke, faggot.

This show is the worst because there's a point where you think it's getting better and promising, but the end episodes are such shit.
>>Two big characters just appear in the show with no real introduction
>>China looked like a NYC warehouse with Chinese signs all over it.
>>No Dragon, no Kun Lun.
>>Gao is Hand now and makes no real sense
>>Hand Factions that ultimately means nothing.
>>Danny Rand is a fucking idiot.

The only things good about the show were Ward's development from jerk to bro, and the villain losing his shit after he gets resurrected.

>Everytime Netflix releases a new show the viewership jumps by a ~23K average opening
>For Iron Fist is goes down
BvS had a 166M opening just saying senpai.

Also:
>Liking something out of spite
Never change Sup Forums, never change.

It has a higher rate than the other shows, so while it might not mean anything for duration, it is still good enough that it climbed to top of the pile while being the only show given negativity and dogged with PR problems.

Maybe even succeeding because of SJW's attacking it.

I feel like people would have watched Iron Fist enmasse regardless of controversy or quality simply to see how it leads up to the Defenders.

I know that's how I was; didn't liked but still watched the whole thing just because I didn't want to be out of the loop for the Defenders.

>literally nothing in the OP refers to SJW shit
>Sup Forumstard still comes out of the woodwork

The show needed more of this and less soap opera drama.

I thought Cage was fucking boring
Marvel hasn't put out a good show since DD season 1

Cottonmouth saved that show though.
The best we get on Iron Fist was Ward and Harold.