I keep seeing you guys complaining about the plot of the marvel netflix show

I keep seeing you guys complaining about the plot of the marvel netflix show

BUT WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP IGNORING HER INVOLVEMENT

Claire temple is literally the worst thing to happen to the netflix universe

>oh I just happen to know someone involved in the plot
>oh let me involve myself into the plot and help a bit
>oh! know someone just like you, but nah I ain't gonna introduce you

why aren't you guys sick of her?

I don't know what you mean. A lot of people have complained about her.

nah man all people complain about are:
>hobo danny during IF
>the horrible change of the villain guard in power fist
>the boring period in JJ after episode 7 or so
>DD seasson 2 not being as well as 1
yet she is the fucking catalyst for allot of the things that are wrong

How are those bad things? You're not convincing me that those are bad things.
>Yfw Turning your text green doesn't make it an argument

I've been sick of her since Luke Cage.

she's horrible because it seems as if the series get bent to include her, she is out of tone in a lot of it

look at several scenes in IF for example, she does something and then gives a stupid one liner, this could have been any character's job but it had to be shoehorned claire's job

didn't you get a slight cringe once you saw her in the dojo? she just feels like the only character in the show that can't die seeing she is inarguably a defenders plotline

fuck you I like her

She's "out of tone" because she's one of the few quality actors in the show.
Most of the characters seemed unkillable to me. I'll admit that the way she's integrated into IF isn't as elegant as the other shows, but that's a far cry from "worst thing in the Netflix MCU". She has a slight Mary Sue syndrome, but they certainly don't take it to an extreme. Like, Claire didn't learn how to fight well enough to handle Hand recruits or something.

why keep involving her all the time though? it just seems out of place

I also think they should have had a few more references or perhaps even a guest starring from one of the other shows

Claire is the best.

I agree. I liked her in Daredevil, but she was awful in Iron Fist. She had no fucking business telling Danny and Colleen not to kill. Stupid self righteous trash character. Gao was right about her.

what ever happened to her fucking luke?

>background in medicine and medical care
>ideology against killing people
How terribly out of character

They have no idea how to remind the normies that all the shows are connected.

dammit I was meaning to reply to

She was fine in the other shows, she just sucks in Iron Fist because the writers are fucking horrible. And there's been lots of complaining about her.

I guess, I just hate (for all of the shows btw) that she appears in more then 1 episode, adding her for a bit is fine, but she literally becomes a recurring character in all of them

I think that in general, the MCU linkage parts are out of place. But Claire is a likable character to me, so I don't get annoyed by her role in it. I think the worst offender is that guy in Luke Cage who was constantly selling bootleg Avengers vs. Chitauri footage, and showed up in several episodes - we don't need that many reminders, jeez.
Thinking about it some more, I agree that she was definitely too involved in Iron Fist. I think she went to "China" with them too? Pretty silly.

Yeah, that was dumb as fuck. She really had no place beyond her initial appearance as a funny cameo and helping try to save the heroin maker guy. After that she should have fucked off. Going to China, arguing for an entire episode with Davos about shit she knows nothing about, and then even helping in the final attack on Rand Enterprises was far more than just jumping the shark. She has completely worn out her welcome and been run into the ground. They made her very unlikable and annoying on top of it.

Sure, but do we blame Claire Temple or the shitty Iron Fist writers? I choose the latter.

Both. Definitely both.

She was completely terrible in Luke Cage. She wasn't as bad in Iron Fist primarily because she brought some reason to Danny and Colleen retarded shit.

It's because every show HAS to write her in, so it makes no sense of course.

Marvel Netflix shows are just like the comics. Two A-listers (Punisher, DareDevil), the rest are goofie B listers at best.

rather would have had every hero meet another one during their own shows on the roof or so

claire seems like a poor horribly written substitute

Matt should've appeared when they planned to raid the Hand school.

Yeah, he really should have been in this since he and Iron Fist are fighting the exact same people anyway. Claire constantly brought him and Luke Cage up in conversation but then never brought them in to help.

>oh! know someone just like you, but nah I ain't gonna introduce you
That's every single non-crossover comic book story though. There's no reason Spider-man should ever be fighting NYC crime on his own. The sheer magnitude of heroes in NYC he could just call for some help is insane.

But we ignore that, because solo stories are interesting.

Yeah but Luke's doing his thing, she barely knows Jessica, and Matt can't leave Hell's Kitchen.

>Matt can't leave Hell's Kitchen
He's not fucking Stoop Kid. Pretty sure he'd leave HK to fight the Hand.

I mean, I don't care that he didn't show up; this was Danny's show. But that's a dumb reason.

She definitely had way too much screentime in this. She's fine if it's just an episode or two but she becomes one of the main characters in the second half of the season and doesn't fit in at all.

The jury is out on that.

my hope is that she is the Netflix Coulson and the Hand stabs her through the chest and Matt, Luke and Danny meet at her funeral and that's when they decide to get payback

I really fucking hope so. I can't take another self righteous "you can't kill the bad guys it's mean" speech from her. It's not only trite and cliche, but she's utterly hypocritical in her reasoning.

Believe it or not, a lot of people don't believe in killing criminals.

But she's the most consistently strong actor in the entire Netflixverse

It's ironic how everyone hates Jess Jones and she's the only character that doesn't give a shit about killing and isn't a mary-sue.

>If you kill him, you'll be just as bad as he is

THEY'RE IMMORTAL HEROIN DEALERS, CLAIRE. I THINK WE CAN DO WITH ONE LESS OF THOSE.

There's a huge difference between killing some random criminal and killing someone like Gao, Bakuto, or Harold. Throw their fodder thugs in jail, fine. But kill them and put an end to it.

I believe they are using her as the "audiences's point of view" character. That's why she's in all the shows, so she can provide the "audiences's point of view"

>the other netflix shows are gritty realism vigilante shows
>IF is the goofy weird funny show like kung pow and black dynamite
i wouldve killed for this, especially the corssover

I also would have killed for this.

>cut throat competition between billion dollar corporations
>pulling mafia hits on each other and dealing in seedy businesses
>everything is played straight like a crime drama
>in drops a kung fu man who has no idea how modern day anything works and solves all his problems with a magic punch that destroys everything
>he's disgusted at the fact that the mythical boogeyman enemy he's been training against all his life are just a bunch of drug slingers

>fight dragon in cave in mystical city/dimension
>come to new york and fight dudes with knives
>be disappointed
>hear about aliens tried to invade earth and it was thwarted by a jolly green giant, zeus, dude with a bow, a robot, a leather strapped dominatrix, and the president
>dont believe any of it
imagine the tomfoolery

This was never gonna work unless they had something to _________

>Punisher and Dirt Devil are A-listers
B-list is even pushing it.

...Jesus, that would have been fucking amazing.

>"All right, Danny, I've got those files files you asked fo- JESUS WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU FUCKING IRON FIST MY LAPTOP?!"
>"I couldn't get Powerpoint to open."

>Punisher not an A-Lister

Captain America and Iron Man are A-listers.

How is the Punisher anywhere near their level?

>leave Ward to die, Danny

What a bitch!

Claire is just a functional storytelling shortcut

A character being physically wounded and needing recovery happens often in superhero stories and is (in good stories) accompanied by a similarly damaged spirit.

Claire is a nurse already established as skilled at healing and having both a strong conscience and sense of moral duty.

She can be used as a device to start solving both problems without the need to introduce a new character in every series. Her presence can easily be written off as coincidence when the hero goes to a hospital thanks to the close proximity of thr series' claire appears in

Been sick of her since daredevil.

They weren't even A-List before the movies.

Absolute bullshit. Especially in Captain America's case. And even then, Spider-Man, Hulk, and so on were also A-list before the movies. Punisher is not even close.

I honestly didn't expect to get so pissed at this stupid show.

Literally autism. Go see a doctor.

>TFW all the Hand wanted to do was sell drugs in IF with no info or hint to their actaul endgame
Litterally Iron Filler: The Series

>having the hand in IF
that was filler enough as it is

This shit is immediately apparent to anyone with even basic grappling or ground fighting experience.

I don't think they care about whether her thumb was in the exact right position to take down a man twice her size for the 1% of people who would notice.

>big titted Asian girl will never grind on your arm and scream while you pretend it hurts

Time to end it all, I guess.

MMA is kind of a big deal user.

The 'fighting' has been catching heaps of flak for a reason.

I thought she was fine in DD1 but she has grown increasingly grating ever since. Her constant "I cant believe I am in a superhero setting" comments piss me off, especially in Iron Fist and especially her conversation with Davos where she couldnt accept a dragon exists. It's not funny. There was also no logical reason she should have gone to China with them and the only thing to break my suspension of disbelief was that the hand ninja she fought didn't annihilate her.

I liked her being a medic who kept getting caught up in this shit but doing her best.
This, though.

Agreed.

>omg killing is literally always wrong!
>cops who kill violent criminals to protect people and themselves are evil
>killing in self defense is wrong
I get so mad that no one brings this up when she starts preaching

I'll watch anything with Rosario Dawson. I can't help it OP, I've got this stupid heterosexual penis and it affects my judgement

Your heterosexual penis needs higher standards of attractiveness then.

>make a street level series
>have to establish a street level healer
>complain

Fuck you idiots. IF was mediocre but it wasn't because of her and the fact that these guys even took the time to try to establish a character who sees what these idiots go through and can do something about it is clearly more than you manchild fucks deserve.

>and the only thing to break my suspension of disbelief was that the hand ninja she fought didn't annihilate her.

They poison their weapons! She scratched him with a poisoned tiger claw! Which she took back with her to New York.

I hope she accidentally nicks herself with one.

she is going to die so the defenders will join in a common cause

When you have the power to stop villains in intelligent ways it's pretty lazy to go the easy route. At least that's what all of Sup Forums complained about with Man of Murder.

>Waaah why does a regular human being who took the Hippocratic Oath and lives their life to help people regardless of their background abhor killing?!?!?!

Cause she has tits, now fuck off.

>They poison their weapons! She scratched him with a poisoned tiger claw! Which she took back with her to New York.
The poison doesn't immediately drop you. And I dont believe she have the skill to even land a scratch. Though your second sentence tell me you are on my side.

Do nurses actually take the oath?

It did with Madame Gau's body guards. I don't know why it took so long for Colleen to get a fever. Except for plot armor.

Either way, would you prefer Claire have a quick death, or a slow agonizing one?

Traditionally no but they have a similar pledge that basically amounts to saving lives.

Why, yes, I will jet to china with you just so my normie nurse ass can stake out a heroin den with you. Oh, look at these tiger claws lying around, I think after having exactly one tae-bo class with O-sensei, I will use these to competently kick the asses of trained killer because I am Rosario Dawson and my mouth is gigantic, I look like failed fucking science experiment, why is my face too big for my head? Please kill me.

xoxoxox ~~~ ROSIE

You've got a hagosexual penis. You like ugly old hags, it's okay, user, we all have our kinks.

>implying shes not the true leader of the hand

I can see how you may dislike her, as she's a female and the voice of reason.
She's patient, talented, a little short tempered, helpful and she will eventually help the various supers meet.

Her superpower is to be involved.

>Claire you can't come to China with us. It's too dangerous
>NO ITS MY FIGHT TOO
>they get in trouble
>I HATE YOU FOR BRINGING ME HERE

She's a total milf tho

Not really.
>not her fault the lead in Iron Fist is garbage, the fights are shit and most of the show is boardroom talking
>not her fault the second villain was so shit
>who gives a shit
>not her fault Elektra sucked ass, the Hand didn't feel like much of a threat and Foggy and Karen got as much(if not more) screen time than Matt.

She became a nuisance but it's not the character's fault everything post Daredevil S01 has been shit.

Daredevil and Punisher are both like, the definition of B-lister.