OH GREAT SHOGUN OF SORROW

OH GREAT SHOGUN OF SORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8geLnpGmQAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TRbEMYnqLvY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get outta mah house. You niggas are dripping shit all over mah new floor.

No one cares Jerry

filthy mudslimes.

>Shogun of Sorrow
>Took him 50 years to feel anything resembling sorrow

He's not the one who's supposed to feel sorrow.

STOP SHITPOSTING IN MY HOUSE

Get that Shit off of my Floor

BEHOLD! AN OFFERING OF SHIT!

So that alien in the first episode, it communicates by concentrating hard and one at a time making words and symbols with electricity between its antenna?
Is that the most inefficient possible form of communication or what?

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

Why doesn't Ak-nu have red outlines on his teeth? Considering how very simple his design is it seems weird they would change a color

honestly, they probably have a more complicated (i hate to say it) emoji style language for each other, with symbols that translate to whole sentences. or kinda like Arrival

Anyone surprised he didn't just zap them out of existence?

>THEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what did Aku mean by this?

WHY THE FUCK DO THE SHIT PEOPLE FROM THE SHIT PLANET GET TO MEET WITH AKU BUT I DON'T, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was pleased by this, I thought at least either poo people or scientist would get taken out but Aku did otherwise.

Even if he's annoyed I imagine that he appreciates some people legit adoring him so he's just slightly more lenient with them,

>LORD AKU
>THE SHIT PEOPLE FROM SHIT PLANET HAVE ARRIVED TO GIVE YOU A SHIT OFFERING

Just go fucking knock on his door crazy lady, I mean for god sakes he even lets the literal shit people in.

Aku really needs a better receptionist. This is exactly the kind of thing he's supposed to turn away. I mean it's in the job description. Answer phones, experience using excel, type 60 WPM, don't let filthy shit people mess up my floor.

He literally has an open fucking door policy Akus a lot more down to earth than you cult ladies give home credit for

I bet that if she had gone to talk to Aku before sending her daughters after Jack, he would have pimped them out with powers, super strength and speed, and op weapons, like when he powered up the ultrabots

Yeah I was expecting a laser eye blast

I really wish he had just annihilated them with eye lasers or something. A little reminder after all these years that despite being a goofy villain he is the personification of evil and all that.

We stabbed those people in London, just like you asked!

I love the idea of Aku just being really creeped out by the cultists and placing a restraining order on them or something

maybe they just don´t know where he lives

youtu.be/8geLnpGmQAQ

So this could happen?

>A literal, actual post of shit

Its a sign. Of shitty times to come

Hey Aku if you don't need this can I have it?

Is south park satan less evil than aku?

Or maybe he would have been overcome with fatherly joy and taken his daughters to get some ice cream

The funniest part about that exchange was the idea that Aku has someone who comes in and vacuums that cave.

If Genndy pulls off the "cultists are a bunch of weirdos Aku barely knows about" thing going, I will officially consider Genndy a living god.

I'm gonna kick your ass if you don't get out of my house

That was one of the first impressions I got out of them

he´s already doing it, remember how he said, "if only somebody would kill him for me" without knowing a squadron of deadly teens were after him

>they try to eat it in retarded ways because they don't understand how it works
>sideways, diagonally, from the cone upwards, etc.

Yes.

He moves his house away every time they try to approach

Aku's bedroom was cozy as hell

same reason why his nose lacks the upper green part:
slight design changes. exciting, i know.

What flavors would Aku get for them?

why doesn't jack have lines around his eyes anymore?

Like does this cult even realize how much of a goof he actually is?

chocolate

I feel kind of bad, those guys actually seemed like they liked Aku and really wanted to impress him.

This, he let those midget mobster guys come hang out with him even though he thought they were retarded.
He probably set up the cult like 30 years ago on a whim and just never checked in on it since then

Is he still alive?

Mr. Pibbles was the best

Yes you mong he was in a preview

is his wife still alive?

No, worst one is DARMOK AND JALAD AT TANAGRA.

Hell, just imagine theri first meeting.
>Cult arrives at Akus palace and pledge undying loyalty
>Aku is pleased with this and tells them to go and work in his name
>They start guarding his palace
>At night as Aku i going to bed a whole squad of them lay in his bed naked
>Aku: "What's this about?" "I dont have desires of the flesh! AWAY WITH YOU FOOLS!"
>To which the cultists just answer in horny moans that they must bear his dark children while approaching him
>At this point Aku is visibly shocked and saying "Ok, this is getting really creepy, could you just NO! DONT TOUCH ME THERE! THE SHOGUN OF SORROWS HAS NO PATHETIC NEEDS SUCH AS THIS! BEGONE!"
>Cultists just keep on looking for a dick in Aku in order to empregnate themselves
>Aku, now pissed and disgusted teleports away and moves the castle
>Next morning the cultists are outside his castle and Aku goes to see a lawyer
>Restraining order is in ffect the same evening

Damn beat me to it. At least Emoji have grammar. The El-Adrel's language is about as sophisticated as those symbol consoles they use to teach chimps.

Yes.

is there 2 Akus or did he just shapeshift himself into two of himself?

Kek would be ok with this

He can split himself.

He can duplicate himself into an army, which he once did, just watch the original show

What was the episode where Jack envisioned all his past allies?

I'm just hoping for a hilarious reaction once he finds out he has "daughters"

New season seems to have a harder rule on "no outlines" unless it's two same-colored objects overlapping.

POO

Season 4 episode 4

I can just imagining aku ordering pizza, giving the exact amount and then say keep the change.

>FOOL! Your dreams of tips has been crushed UTTERLY!
>Oh this never gets old.

he didnt blast those anthill mobs from the original series lol he just rolled his eyes in annoyance

thanks, brother

From left to right.
>Alive and useful
>TIny fairy with no ppowers left
>Some guy in a helmet i forgot about
>Some robot i have forgotten about
>Squirrel Jawas that didnt do anything except be terrorized by cat cossacs
>Green guy who i dont remember
>Woolie who could be pretty useful (although they did get enslaved by tiny monkeys so who knows, they might be useless as shit
>Some suspiciously nrmal looking guy
>Ancient by ow dead African warrior
>Dead as fuck viking whom Jack bested in a duel
>A giant turtle i dont remember anything about

>Inb4 Genndy "pays homage" to the Vader realizes he has a son video from HISHE

I suspect this is because we are not watching it on awful tube televisions and do not need outlines

Aku: "I have daughters??!!"
Cultists: "Actually the Samurai already killed them"
Aku: "Oh nevermind then."

>Tube televisions
>Awful
Fuck you and your modern bullshit!

I watch it with my cousin Boris in the motherland while drinking vodka.

Aku still needs to have standards and, hey, no one died.

Jack dies. In this series.

The turtle was actually a salamander I think, I'm pretty sure it's from the episode where Jack got infected with Aku. Was leader of a shaolin lizard group, would actually be pretty useful.

I wonder if Aku is even aware of the Daughters? Is he the daddy?

>youtube.com/watch?v=TRbEMYnqLvY&t
We should just link to this video whenever someone ask if they should watch the previous seasons desu

You walk into an empty room and find this.

What do?

Is the body still warm?

Not really no. He doesn't even care, he doesn't even know.

So static, old Samurai Jack would had brought a switching close-up view of the two Akus screaming and then this, to finish the scene.

Plottwist. Jack is the father sent back in time.

Is there anything Aku can't do?
Oh, I remember...kill a fucking samurai.

People all around the world know Aku can't kill the samurai. And it pissed him off.
Now he's chill.