Westworld

What would you do if you visited Westworld?

Why the fuck is 'west' world the most popular? Who the fuck chooses the old west of all the possible scenarios available?

Guns, lawlessness, and close enough to modern times to feel relatively familiar. On the show they mention that they have samurai world, and in the 1973 movie (so thus probably the show) they also have Roman World. Roman would would be awesome, but it wouldn't be as lawless unless you made your way outside of Rome.

I would hang out in Samurai world all the fucking time m8.

Feed and seed

Can you speak Japanese though?

There's also a futureworld

Gotta wonder why disney is so popular when it's a fucking castle

Hone my skills as a serial killer, then transfer what I learned to the real world.

chingiro tongiru

just sexbots, i don't really care about the rest

>There's also a futureworld
Heh, fucking retards. They already live in the "future"world, so why would they have a theme park about it? This show makes no sense.

I'd like to rape someone I think

It was the old movie, I'm sure the show has retconned it. It was a really bad movie imo.

Subarashi chinchin mono
Kintama no kami aru
Sore no oto sarubobo?
Iie, Ninja ga imasu.

future is still a concept for people in the future user

Is there heroin is westworld?

You already live in westworld, dummy.

So much this. I would hang out in Caesar Senate or Egypt Empire but not lame ass West World.
I would rape women of all different races and ages. No kiddy stuff though. Perhaps a cute twink cowboy if they have one too.

rape, kill, rape, kill repeat

But they live in it because they have androids, which is clearly the future. If we had a "future"world, it would have robots like they had I guess in their regular world, which wouldn't be themepark, but they already have that, so it doesn't make any sense.

Make sure you keep doing in that order, or you might end up raping dead bodies.

Did the chinese build our railroads?

Be a bandit and go around stealig and killing.

My dream would be to kill outlaws, fuck prostitutes and drink whiskey. What more could you ask for?

Demand a refund and buy my own androidfu.

no It was the Irish

This why don't they make a Newtown world where I can recreate Adam Lanza's last hour alive.

I've always wanted to look for meteorites in a desert, so I'd probably do that.

Fight in the Civil War all day, then drink, snort coke, and crush ass all night.

>What more could you ask for?
anime/weed/non-roastie puss

a lot of weird shit

>watching this
>having a lot of fun
>suddenly niggerwhorebot becomes self away
>becomes master at kung fu
>has her IQ raised to 3,000

This is when I dropped it. I knew nothing good could come out of it anymore.

I wonder if anyone even still watches it.

Good taste

Kidnap and rape thicc bitches.

Cuck some guys.

Threeways with mom/daughter, sister/sister

Murder

n-nani?

Unironically go on a White Hat storyline. I feel bad when stealing shit in Skyrim, there's no way I could handle going black hat when the bots are infinitely more realistic and relatable.

I guess if you were rich enough that you could re-enact Cannae and unfuck Rome that could be neat. Or just sit in the Senate and watch the autistic Catobot go through his spiel about Carthage.

Id go to Roman World and Fuck as much little robot boycunny as possible

Can the hosts poop and pee?

Probably fuck a lot.

>kill and rape in front of other park goers
>wear their skins like pelts
>use their teeth as jewelry
>eat their flesh and make soups from their bodies
>drink their blood
>kidnap and make people my slaves
>every day I would shoot myself in the head to keep them terrified and make them do my bidding
>make the families fuck eachother
>have a plantation of loli robots

Two chicks at the same time

watashi wa HUNTA WARIA desu

They made a Futureworld movie too, by the way.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Go on quests and adventures, fight alongside the confederates, find companions, and fuck bitches.

when will they add PVP to westorld ?

hm... not that much rape in your answer. sir im going to have to ask you to turn in your Sup Forums pass and buzz off back to red-dit!

>No kiddy stuff though.

We both know you're lying, but I guess we all have to keep appearances now after the Snowden leak

Climb on a horse and head deep into the country until I run into some sort of adventure.And also quite a bit of rape.

Shouldn't everyone have to wear paintball masks or something? What if someone shoots you in the eye?

I wonder if WW logs which hosts you fuck and puts you on a watchlist or something if you fuck a loli-bot.

ETSUBATSU

>What if someone shoots you in the eye?
The same thing that happens in real life.

Marry snek

I would eat 20 White Castles sliders and sneak into Dolores's bedroom while she slept and take a horrifying shit under her blankets so she would think she did it. I would repeat this several nights in a row

Rape is included in the fuck bitches part, it's not my main thing, but I'd have to try at least once, right?

The bullets are designed to not harm humans.

Join a bandit group, raid a native american village, kill the men, collect the scalps and have native american qts.

But they still hurt and leave welts

I have a feeling if the show runs long enough, they will have a storyline about guest being blackmailed IRL for their activities in WW

>have
I meant rape

Tying up a human naked on a 'horse' and sending them off to nowhere and that whole self induced quest line was pretty PVP.

Has anyone raped an entire room of women by themselves in real life?

If no, that would be my first order of business. In Samurai World.

I suppose they had paedophiles in mind when they built the park, so these people could indulge in their sordid fantasies without the fear of getting arrested.

Fuck for a long time, then kill for a good while, then I'd rape, feel weird about it, and go home

>kill and rape in front of other park goers
>wear their skins like pelts
>use their teeth as jewelry
>eat their flesh and make soups from their bodies
>drink their blood
>kidnap and make people my slaves
>make the families fuck eachother
> If I have time, I would check out the robots too.

I presume not the face though?

t. doesn't know anything about american zeitgeist

If there was a Pirate World I'd mortgage my house.

There are no kid robots in the park. Even if there were, it would probably function like in videogames, where you can only talk to them but not harm them in any way. Maybe they'd implement a penalty system of something.

Why is it every fucking episode he and his celebrity partner just happen to find a rope or chain or some sort to help them.

I don't go outside, is this a thing in forests and deserts and shit? People leave ropes and chains to help the next people get across?

Easiest to play, since the main weapons are guns and you just have to point and shoot, and it's more relatable to modern western society.

You are wrong, I remember at least two kids from the show (the Mexican guys daughter for one and that kid who went out for walks that Hopkins kept running into for another)

you can't die, right? i'd learn practice insane horse-swapping gorge jumping stunts until i could do them perfectly

i would feel bad about hurting the robot horses on my journey to mastery though

When are they adding the Ghettoworld expansion?

These were special NPCs related to a secret side quest though.

I'd kill Evan Rachel Wood character and turn into trap version her and get raped by Ed Harris every day.

Holy shit that would be amazing.

rape delores.

Also the Nubian Android Queen's daughter who gets killed by one of the McPoyle's brothers

It got scrapped for not being politically correct, so we're getting the KANGZworld instead.

>What would you do if you visited Westworld?
This is the only reason to watch the show. Westworld has all the same appeal of an isekai light novel, just slightly less pathetic in execution.

Is it possible to create a Fantasyworld with elves and orcs?

t. lame no fun friend who would be a total bummer to bring to westworld

たしかに話せませんけど、ちゃんとタイプができますわよ~!
don't ask, i play too many hentais

because you can have blacks, whites and spics all in one setting so it will be more diverse than samurai world. people will complain if theres a black samurai in a feudal japan simulation

doesn't mean i can't rape them

>liberty
The only word needed to justify a longing to old West milieus. Vast landscapes to roam, women to fuck, whiskey to drink and criminals to apprehend - if that dont´ interest you, then yer probably a victim of nanny-state brainwashing.

not from a jedi

>yfw disney buys everything in the future because of their money from capeshit, and there's Star Wars and Marvel worlds where you can rape your waifus.

I'd much prefer Mass Effect type of world tbqh desu. There you'd have space travel and fighting alien races instead instead shooting scruffy mexicans and then coming home to shitting into a pot adventure. But I guess that one would cost a lot more to create.

put on a cute olde tymey dress and get my holes massacred by robot cowboy chads

Silly Satan, neither Disney nor Marvel would allow West World type of theme park where you could soil (figuratively and literally) their precious IP

>What would you do if you visited Westworld?

All the pretty girls.

Oh man Waifuworld would certainly be a money maker.

and even if they did, they would change all the characters you want to fuck into black transgenders

>Because they like doing it themselves

Vade retro, Satanas

>wouldn't be as lawless unless you made your way outside of Rome.
Dude ancient rome was basically an anarchists wet dream, going out at night in ancient rome was a death sentence

This desu, I'd probably dress up like a sissy and get destroyed by all the cowboys