He's back?

He's back?
How do you feel about his return?

You know, I didn't think it would be him after they namedropped him in the last issue. Silly me.

Pretty hyped, I love Morrison's run and Doctor Hurt is imo the creepiest Bat villian by far

Why is he showing up in Nightwing? I know he shot him, but he was never really an antagonist for Dick.

Because no one over on the bat books seems to want to use him and aside from Bruce Hurt is tied most to Dick

he's being a caring "grandpa"

because it's a "let's get nostalgic for Morrison" episode

I have high hopes for this, but I'll always worry about Morrison's antagonists being used by other writers because of the Xorn clusterfuck and what Wood did with Sublime.

Seeley likes Morrison

Grayson was like 90% his ideas, most of which were from Morrison

Oh shiiiiiiiit I'm hyped. He's one of my favourite batman villains.

Because Seeley is one of that rare breed of writer that actually utilizes Morrison concepts and characters.

I get the feeling most other writers are just afraid of fucking it up when using Morrison characters or concepts. I mean Morrison sets a high bar.

That is a really good cover

I like those episodes

Agreed but that is pretty dumb excuse to ignore something

He was so wasted in convergence, I trust Seeley can return him to his former glory as one of the most effective and powerful batvillains.

I think it's either that, an unwillingness to continue to shake up the status quo, or a genuine "not getting it".

I'unno if it's for the best or not in those cases. We do have some writers that use Morrison stuff, but poorly, such as Aaron and his big boner for Quentin Quire, using Oubliette in Original Sin, etc.,

>He was so wasted in convergence
that was the one good thing though. batdad blowing up all those shitty morrison meme villains

Every batboy should fight super Satan sometime.

I really hope we get a Dr. Hurt vs Lex Luther now that he's in the wide world of DCU.

That might be part of it but creators are such egomaniacs that it can't be main reason.

Morrison, WildStorm shit, Lewdness, fun was Seeley
Raw sex, New husbando, Super strucutred scripts was King

Great combo

Sad!