What is the television and film equivalent to this t-shirt?

what is the television and film equivalent to this t-shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHVmHkViQUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big bang theory probably

Rick and Morty

That stupid video game movie Spielberg is making.

I never received my acceptance letter to river dale, so I'm leaving Westeros to become time lord and go watch BLACKED

Ready Player One soon.

Reddit

Nothing worse than this meme of sticking in as many fanbases as you can. Why would anyone do this? To fellate yourself for knowing different shows? It's not like it's funny.

HURRR IT'S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIKE MORE THAN ONE FILM OR SERIES AT ONCE HURRRR

>tfw from an angle it could actually be a good post ironic statement on the modern cultural bankruptcy

You shouldn't stick in ANY pop culture fanbase, it's manchild behaviour by default.

agreed with this
though the sad part is that ever since Disney bought Star Wars now it's the normie thing to do to be obsessed with these franchises.

it's this without a doubt.

It's....going....to....be....EPIC!

This picture.

Rick and Morty

The movie reddit deserves. I hope their tiny brains explode trying to comprehend all the references.

Hella
Fuckin
EPIC

I saw a guy at the gym wearing a DBZ shirt with Rick's head on Goku's body

I've also seen him wearing a Bernie Sanders shirt, so take that as you will

Why though

where does the time go?

This movie is going to be a two hour episode of Family Guy with shoehorned 80s references.

>Hey Lois, you remember that time I was playing Space Invaders at the video arcade with Molly Ringwald from The Breakfast Club?
>Hey Lois, you remember that time I was railing cocaine with Ronald Regan at the roller disco, then Guns N Roses showed up?
>Let's put on our Tron suits XD

This is nothing original. All he does is reference other works. This is terrible by YA standards, and that's saying something. I hope at least one of these properties sues.

>what is the television and film equivalent to this t-shirt?
I'm a big guy for you
*record scratch* *Freeze frame*
You probably wondering how I ended up here, well, it's a long story
*Green Screen tailer*
THIS SUMMER
*It ain't me starts playing in the background*
"I drive"
"You are in the wrong side of the river"
"I'll try spinning that's a good trick"
"UNO FARTO"
"HELLO BEAUTIFULLLLLL"
*snap his neck*

already exists
youtube.com/watch?v=AHVmHkViQUw

that t-shirt

What? That's not what I said, you dumbass.

That's not even referencing, that's just namedropping.

But user! Remember that time ET saved the Enterprise from The Iron Giant while Rush was playing on my Boombox? That was so rad

Yeah hearing people reference it is almost as fun as watching it!

Who wrote this?

The author of the book Ready Player One

Spielberg is making a movie based on it

>“I wish someone had just told me the truth right up front, as soon as I was old enough to understand it. I wish someone had just said: “Here’s the deal, Wade. You’re something called a ‘human being.’ That’s a really smart kind of animal. Like every other animal on this planet, we’re descended from a single-celled organism that lived millions of years ago. This happened by a process called evolution, and you’ll learn more about it But trust me, that’s really how we all got here. There’s proof of it everywhere, buried in the rocks. That story you heard? About how we were all created by a super-powerful dude named God who lives up in the sky? Total bullshit. The whole God thing is actually an ancient fairy tale that people have been telling one another for thousands of years. We made it all up. Like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. “Oh, and by the way … there’s no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Also bullshit. Sorry, kid Deal with it.”
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

yep, all it's missing is some shitty capeshit/doctor who reference

>No Wolfe or Peake

Feels good