Can he be beaten?

We were discussing the ultimate superhero, and we came to the conclusion of one superhero.

Quicksilver with Magneto's helmet.
>can move so fast he can literally stop time, so no traditional means of killing him
>Magneto's helmet protects him from mind control and the sort

We cannot think of any way he could be stopped, assuming he managed to get the helmet somehow in the first place. We are not including alternate timelines or going backwards in time, cuz that's cheating you know

What about you guys, any thoughts on how to beat this?

Give Scarlet Witch AIDS

Quicksilver isn't that fast.

>can move so fast he can literally stop time, so no traditional means of killing him

>Post comics Quicksilver
>Clearly only knows him from Fox Quicksilver

Go there and stay there.

Barry Allen beat him in a race, dumb casual

>Literally fanfic

Only while in the DC verse, ultra super fag casual.

Since Marvel's quicksilver is dead, I was hoping it was assumed I was talking FOX's. I guess not

>Shitty punctuatio
>Nebulously referring to "we"
>pretends to know anything about comics when all he knows is from the movies
>cuz

Are you from reddit?

You posted comic book quicksilver, which is neither of those characters, you fucking idiot.

ditto

Flash fought him in the Marvel universe and STILL won.

I just did a quick search for "quicksilver" because I didn't think it'd be a huge deal, which you've clearly made it. Can you stick to the text and not the pretty pictures please?

Are you fucking serious, dude?

Wrong, I'm talking about in the Quasar race. It was Barry there.

Also that was Wally in JLA/Avengers and also that was only when DC didn't have a multiverse anymore. Speed force should exist in Marvel now so Wally should be able to do it too.

You triple reverse mega casual

This is either excellent bait or one of the dumbest casuals ive ever seen.

You're not posting on Sup Forums, dipshit, this is the comics board.

COMICS.

user, at any point during this adventure did you ever stop to consider that despite your question being about Fox Quicksilver, going to the comic book board and posting the comic book Quicksilver would lead people to believe you were asking a comic book related question about Piotr Maximoff from the comic book continuity by Marvel comics?

At any point did that occur to you?