Star Wars: The Last JUST

Star Wars: The Last JUST

that actually looks pretty cool

That's some vicious case of herpes

Holy shit, why the fuck are all Disney's alien designs fucking dogshite

No way. That looks awful.

I'm starting to get worried about The Last Jedi.

>just a typical American face
>alien
Jesus Christ Disney

Literally the first nu-SW design that looks like something from original trilogy.

Why are you worried about it when this thing isn't going to show up outside of one scene in the background of it?

>le 56% face

>disney does something
>Sup Forums is outraged

That design could be replaced with literally any OT creature and it would get the same reactions here.

Have fun with all the brown people coming to invade you, eurotrash

You weren't worried already?

This one is actually good tbqhwyf

This is the face of a Disneyfag after kissing Kathleen Kennedy's ass for too long

That's your fault, too, Carlos. You started bombing their shitty ass countries. You should take them all, they would blend in nicely.

>This is what the future of America will look like
>And it's beautiful!

>"whiter than you muhammad!"

Because their lack of originality wasn't just writing deep

>Not right now dear, I'm waiting for someone to answer my aaaaadd.

This is like the rat that drinks milk in mos eisley but with a tumor in the nose

arr rook same

all the new disney aliens have been shit but i actually like this one

where are all the cool designs like rodians, twileks, whatever ackbar is etc. its all le earth tone squinty eye deformed face people

nien nunb got face cancer

They literally chose the blandest possible designs for everything, ships, aliens, and environments. The concept art was way more interesting than the final product, which is a marked change from earlier installments. I don't think there's anything that wasn't focus-tested into lametude. Probably why Disney can't hang onto directors that aren't hacks, 'cause marketing insists on reshooting anything that perturbs their target metrics.

This, yhe conceot art of tfa was great