Today's Action Comics basically confirmed that Clark/Lois will always be true love/endgame...

Today's Action Comics basically confirmed that Clark/Lois will always be true love/endgame. I doubt they will be broken up again anytime soon.

But another user brought up the idea of love storylines from pre-flashpoint being brought up and Wonder Woman and Batman came to mind.
Pre Flashpoint basically ended with them being in love. Plus the numerous instances of Superbro being jealous of Batman(which is another thing given recent events).

So will we be seeing these two flirting again? Will they finally take the next step into couple status?

Dick is the only Batman worthy of Diana

Why are you bringing him up

Because any ship for WW should be good for HER. Bruce is bad for everyone. He doesn't even take care of his children.

His only kid is Damian. And on a nonretarded writer thry get along well.
The other Robins are grown and doing their own shit.
Bruce is good at handling issues but ultimately they need to leave the nest.

Not if Rucka's has anything to say about it (which he probably does).

Good God no. No thanks.

>Any version of trinity shipping
No

Adopted children are still children. Bruce is canonically negligent and an awful person. He would give Diana nothing and there's no real reason to want them together.

Also the romance was the weakest parts of pre-FP WW. Awful 40 year old virgin nonsense when even Cassie got some dick. No reason to go back to it when no one liked it anyway.

*Rucka (damn autocorrect).

This is fine as long as you establish that you consider Worlds Finest shipping to be a separate thing.

>Today's Action Comics basically confirmed
>basically confirmed
Look at this newfag pretending like he actually reads comics.
Go shove your ship up your ass, faggot.

Catwoman is Batman's endgame, stop wit this shit

No. You're best chance is if they get together in the movies, which I doubt.

We wouldn't want to reflect real life too much would (((we)))? Hehe hoo haa

FUCK no

Why would Rucka be against it. Outside Steve.
Hes not tho.
And they have alot in common when writers arent writing either one as one not characters.
There waant even closure. Even if its not endgame. At least complete closure.

Fuck off, casual. Batman and Superman is the world's finest pairing.

How is deciding not to be together not closure?

And in the long run what do you expect? Because the reality would probably even be worse than when she was with Superman where at least her solo was able to do what it wanted and ignore the ship. She would have her ongoing forced into Batbook crossovers and effectively just be a side character to that line. They would probably get rid of her powers again too just because she scales too strongly, except this time she wouldn't even get I Ching back because Kenan stole him.

Rucka wrote the issue that OP's pic came from

Then had shit like blackest knight and the last WW arc(?) before Flashpoijt where she dont tempted with a life with bruce.
It didnt get closure since Bruce was dead and when he was brought back the writers were preparing for Flashpoint.

Batman can never overshadow WW. You got to pullsome serious Batwank.
BMWW doesnt not have the same issues as SMWW.

Batman automatically overshadows her because he IS more important. There are like 15 Batbooks. Wake up. She would lose her franchise.

The only downside that SMWW has that BMWW doesn't is that she tends to go evil dictator there and you probably don't get that with her in Gotham, but it hits every other checkbox.

He's a psychopath. Diana deserves Dick.

Wonder Woman's lack of books dont gmave shit to do with Batman's books.

Itll be hard to write her into the Batbooks the same way she was written into the Superbooks.
I can see a investigative partnership. I can only see Batman's more psychological villians bring a match but nothing she can handle. But again i seiuosly doubt she would be involved to much. Honestly their main ibteraction could be their own book or Justice League.

But what checklist are talking about. Tell me? Im curious.

*being a match but nothing she cant handle

He's Batman. Of course he will overshadow her.

Number of books has to do with how much they matter to the company's bottom line. The hierarchy means the less popular one gets folded into the more popular one's franchise.

>But what checklist are talking about. Tell me? Im curious.

It's a figure of speech. But it's all the same problems. No fan of the guy would buy into her as endgame because there are several more popular ships, no one writing her would care about her as a character on her own rather than as an accessory, she doesn't fit into his world thematically, it diminishes her as an icon to inherently be the second-most popular character in the ship, etc.

You're completely delusional if you think it would stay in a teamup book and JL like SMWW was. Batman is a completely different beast.

You just said they dont mesh. So why would their romance not stay in team up books or Justice League.

Jyst because you dont care about her doesnt mean writers at DC dont. Some clearly do.

Their relationship is interesting due not being permanent, being about attraction and chemistry but not really working.

That's what Kelly did, that's what the dcau had. And it's fine, no one else likes it as endgame. Bruce won't have an endgame, the love of his life is lady justice and his love ones are his kids, any woman he loves will end up dead or stay away. Bruce isn't someone that will end up bitter and alone, batman is never alone, but his life and the people he loves will always be tied to his mission. It's pretty simple.

They don't actually mesh but if DC was going to do it they would change her and force her to fit better which would not be good for her.

I do care about her which is why I don't want her with Batman. Because I know she would not be treated with respect and it would not lead to anything good for her in the long run.

He is a great person, and a really good parent. He wants all of his kids to be as exceptional as him. And that's why in universe all the robins had lead meta human teams. Bruce is forming people that will not only replace him, but also lead the justice league over any guy with an S shield, or Amazon.
I hate how beta losers see authority and strict education as being a bad parent, if you are exceptional you deserve to be asked for more and to have someone pushing you.

But how would they change her? I honestly dont see this.
With SMWW it was always her needing to be put in her place by someone perceived as stronger.

Batman is not stronger than her, he doesnt have the same pull as supes.
You cant bring her down to his level.

This is the perfect pairing for WW. Loving submission all around.

I already said it. They would take her powers to start with so she could fit into crossovers better. And you'd pretty much never see any of her mythos again, definitely no supporting cast or villains. None of that is good for her.

And Batman pretty much always talks down to people; he's an asshole.

>Plus the numerous instances of Superbro being jealous of Batman
If they are so numerous, post them.

>With SMWW it was always her needing to be put in her place by someone perceived as stronger.
Post examples.

>Batman is not stronger than her
Which is why it's a bad ship. It emasculates Batman. She could easily defeat all his enemies and punch all his problems away. She renders him useless.

She's also a killer which Batman despises. They would never work as a long term couple. Just stop trying to push this subject.

How? They cant take her powers.
There are plenty of ways to write them on par. Which alot of writers do.

They can and they would take her powers because otherwise she does not fit easily into crossovers and that's what they would be thinking about in this kind of ship.

If you're wondering how they could in-story do it then it's pretty easy to write up any reasoning for it. God shit, Bat-Mite, Dr Manhattan.

>But how would they change her? I honestly dont see this.

By depowering her so some of Batman's villains can be more of a physical threat to her.

Trinty War he randomly suggested Diana would let him die and move on to Bruce.
Lashing out when Diana mentioned working with Bruce. It went away but when the plan was to end them arount Forever Evil DC implied Superbro thought WW would leave him for Bruce.

frank Miller's Dark Kmight series., injustice. Kingdom Come. The nu52. That wierd period where Supes was protective of Diana to the point he thought she would sleeo with a supervillian. Act of God. That last man on earth book that gets storytimed. Red Son.

Wonder Woman is always wtitten as a cheerleader to Supes or a warmonger who needs Superman to force her will onto others. But then Supes teaches her the error of her ways.

It doesnt do shit to Bruce. He understand Diana and knows she would only kill as a last resort. He has felt the same way times. Diana would never just force her way into Hotham, no ine forces their ways unto othet hero's routes.

They would not. They never have when they teamed up so why start now?
I can see a silly story with Batmite but not a serious thing.
There is no believable way they would depower her or to say it would effect her. Shes still a warrior. She can hold her oown with our without her powers.

The ship for Wonderbat has it's own web site.

>They cant take her powers.

You do realise that Wonder Woman was literally depowered in the 70s right?

>He understand Diana and knows she would only kill as a last resort.

so you just missed everything Max Lord related then because he was totally a huge bitch there

What's Joe Kelly up to these days? He probably still gets a half-chub just thinking about these two

The reason why Wonder Woman isn't depowered in Trinity or Justice League is because she generally isn't fighting Batman villains. She's fighting Justice League villains, and Batman usually isn't the one punching out some guy like Mongul.

However, some of Batman's villains (Bane, Killer Croc) are intimidating because of their physical prowess being on par or higher than Batman's physical prowess, so if Wonder Woman is teaming up with Batman those villains become pointless. Hence Wonder Woman will job to any of Batman's physical villains and thus diminish her as a character.

But if they depowered her then it's reasonable for her to be threatened by Killer Croc or Bane.

I didnt like it but i dont treat this as evidence because Bruce literally has plans to take down every justice league member except WW.
Dont see them doing it knowadays for a ship.

But shes not defenseless. Shes not gonna suddenly not know how to fight. She can hold her own.

Nah. King is a hardcore BatCat shipper and the WW movie will establish Trevor as The love interest. Any hope on the Affleck-Snyder-Johns front is dead now that they've been kicked aside for Reeves and WB isn't going to mandate it and shake the boat of their only surefire cash cow. Maybe next decade so they can finally crash and burn it like they did Superwonder.

>because Bruce literally has plans to take down every justice league member except WW.

Those were nonlethal though.

No. And not even the strongest batman villians are scary due there strength. If you send superman to fight Bane, Bane will end up in jail and 3 hours later a nuke would explode in San Francisco. Batman villians are not defeated by punching them, even when modern books focus on the action.

>Trinity War
>Forever Evil
I mean you can say words but I said to post proof. Oh well.

>It doesnt do shit to Bruce. He understand Diana and knows she would only kill as a last resort. He has felt the same way times.
So you simply know how Bruce feels now? This is ridiculous. Stop replying to me.

no

>basically confirmed that Clark/Lois will always be true love/endgame.

Of course it is. I don't know why DC ever tries to make it anything else

>tfw don't like WonderBat or BatCat

Does anyone else skitter around in the lesser ships? I like him with Zatanna, even Barbara. I'll even be an ultra perv and ship him with Cass. But the two most popular Batships always leave me cold.

>Batman villians are not defeated by punching them
Except when they are always defeated that way.

I rather like him with Zatanna, was reading an issue of Detective that focused a bit on her and Bruce's relationship while they fought the second Ventriloquist

>I don't know why DC ever tries to make it anything else
Because mixing the status quo up once in a while keeps things from going stale. Maybe if Peter and MJ had a brief retcon split during their marriage, we could have been spared from One More Day.

They can/would only do BM/WW if they didn't already do SM/WW. It just won't happen because they won't want Dana to be pass around her team mates. Diana is also for some reason just thought as Superman's love interest. If it was my chose, Batman is the less damaging of the two pairings. I mean Timm paired them up in a cartoon and the most that happen was small flirting and kind words here and there. Yet with SM it becomes like true love bullshit from a shitty Disney movie and spread it's way into everything. Red Son, Kingdom come NEW52. New 52 made such an impact that it spread to Injustice, animate movies and now the new JL action cartoon. It only they could go down the route like they did with BM/WW. Subtle, more just mutual attraction. I think people would actually like it if they did. Except WW waifu fags. They will still be butthurt because they can't self insert as Superman and Batman.

>but also lead the justice league over any guy with an S shield, or Amazon.

lolno. Bruce doesn't even lead the Justice League and in Beyond it's not Batman who leads the League. It's Jon Kent

I gave you books and detailed what happened in those books. Cant accept it then you need to move on.
Its still dickish and can turn deadly. He doesnt have any room to talk.

What did I just tell you?

In beyond. Supes is still leading the league. Unless the new series rectoned that.

If Bruce was ever to have an endgame it would be Catwoman whether you like it or not. Shes somebody from his own canon and world. Wonder Woman has her own stories and supporting cast so why try and pout her together with Batman?

Wonder Woman will always end up back with Steve Trevor
Clark will always be with Lois
And Batman will always have Alfred

>Because mixing the status quo up once in a while keeps things from going stale

And everybody hated it. Splitting them up in New 52 was shit. Developing their relationship by having a son mixed things up for the better.

Honestly Bruce doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would eat pussy and she deserves at least that much and more

I thought we were talking comics? Because it's Jon

Batcat is fucking garbage. I don''t know how anyone can like that shit. I been reading comics for awhile they are rarely ever written well and always just poorly reverted back to their blueballing relationship. It's shit.

I think mixing things up could have worked if it was Lana or a LoSH girl or something, but WW was just too forced. Doesn't make sense.

He's not black, user.

But he's rich. He's to used to women doing everything in bed to please him so they can get some of that sweet sweet cash

Batman's end game is Joker.

>implying someone like Bruce isn't a overachiever.

He seems very self-centered.

Proof? Because the old ones it was Supes. Did the current run change that?

Gimme 5. Holding a baby

Batman's endgame is Vengeance and The Night. He's going to end up a lonely old man, just like Batman Beyond predicted.

Ah here it is. Bottom panel

He's not tho.

No thanks. Honestly, Diana needs a love interest outside of the Trinity.

>canonically negligent

He's kinda busy saving the world on a daily basis. He doesn't have the benefit of superspeed or a relatively safe city to get his superhero shit done and still have time for dinner. You know if he stayed home one night people would just point out that he basically left people to be mugged/raped/murdered because of his selfishness.

>awful person

Yeah the guy who had dedicated his entire life to helping others is an awful person. What is it with Dickfags always attacking Bruce's character? You think a few stupid pages of him being mean makes him a bad person? One minute you call him an awful father and an useless asshole, next minute he's a Mary Sue who can do no wrong...I don't understand you pricks.

Are you so sure?

I seriously doubt a woman like Catwoman would be itching to jump his bones all the time if he weren't able or willing to please a woman. Also, you people are fucking weird for saying shit like "yeah this guy doesn't seem like he'd eat pussy." Reach, much?

>before he went full Bat

doesn't count

He turned her down, something is wrong with him

You can just tell with some guys.

I think they're joking around and you're taking this too seriously

Aww the Tim Drake days.
Terry is back to being Batman Beyond tho. So i think its back to the old days. I dunno. I dont read it.
But thanks the proof.

Bruce's not self centered and only does shit because he cares too much.

Kek, he has the biggest dick in the jl. He also studied weird shit in orient, do you really believe Bruce didn't learn some mystical Sexual martial arts? The guy is into being the very best.

>Catwoman literally starts fucking girls because Bruce couldn't give her what she needs

hmmmmmm....?

They hate the character, I don't think it's dick fags but genuine batman haters. The whole idea batman is a bad dad is ridiculous. The guy isnt a nice dad but is certainly a good one.

You mean she literally starts fucking girls because Batman is dead and no man could hope to compare.

Biggest dick m8. Canon the biggest dick.

Terry is back but nothing else has changed

I liked Talia x Bruce before Morrison destroyed it with his terrible idea.

At this point Bruce x Silver is the best one, he needs someone that isn't some kind of superhero super anything but just kind of a normal person to remind him why he is fighting this war on crime.

Kind of hard to do when writers treat this like his "personal" war as if fighting crime isn't good for all honest people.

Talking about pre-Flashpoint romance I have not problem at all with Bruce/Diana and I actually would love to see DC bringing back the romance of Cassie Sandsmark/Conner Kent (but sadly they would have to bring back Kon as a character first).
Now about post-FP I would have loved to see more development for the Patty/Barry romance.
And the one I do not want to see never again is the Hal/Carol, I need to see pic related happening, hopefully soon.

>So will we be seeing these two flirting again? Will they finally take the next step into couple status?

God I fucking hope not, I'm tired of Diana being paired with Superman or Batman.

She has Steve Trevor and Rucka is building up on that.

Yes I'm sure

>Dick
>good for anyone

>Adopted children are still children
Isn't Jason the only one who is still canonically adopted after the reboot? Batman has only two kids and both are quite independent.

Only Jason counts anyway.
It's the one he chose and the one he wanted to adopt.

Damian was a never planned mistake

I honestly liked how they weren't really a thing but still was very much a thing. There should be more Romances in comics like that. It's charming.

Nah. He likes the Cat, you delusional Wondyfag.