What's the Sup Forums version of this?

What's the Sup Forums version of this?

All cartoons are for dumb people though

>inb4 Family Guy is about/for dumb people

uhhh shit, let's see...
Gargoyles/SSM, Johnny Test,
SGC2C, ATHF

The "class" wasn't any more authentic on Frasier than the "geekiness" is on TBBT. I vastly prefer Frasier, don't get me wrong, but don't act like it's somehow "authentic" high brow.

does it even need to be said anymore?

this
Anime, especially about cute girls doing cute things is for true people with taste.

Venture Bros/Rick and Morty
Metalocalypse/Brickleberry

Gravity Falls (even if 2B dropped the ball, still) / Steven Universe
Star vs the Forces of Evil / Teen Titans Go!

Wasn't a recurring theme of Frasier the fact that Frasier and Niles are mostly just pretentious egotists?

I didn't watch Frasier but that was more or less his shtick in Cheers. Learned, but totally lacking in self awareness.

Mission Hill is the Seinfeld of Sup Forums

That works, but I feel like it could be a little better. Maybe put the Simpsons in there somewhere.

/thread

is F worth watching?

No

It's weird to think of Jack as a "smart" guy just because so much of his show and his role in it is pure action, but he's probably one of the wisest, most intelligent, mature characters in animation.

>about smart people
>for dumb people

Is that why people call it "Reddit: the show"?

Jack isn't really about smart people. In fact it's not really "about" people at all. I love the show to death but it's out of place there and I'm wondering if you're not just false-flagging.

Did one for Sup Forums

Good picks, user.

>One Piece
>no Cromartie

Bit unfair to Bobs burgers. I'd swap it out for Family Guy

Needs a middle axis for "about/for normies."

Frasier-Ware
The Big Bang Theory- Moore
Seinfeld- Millar
2.5 Men- Johns

I feel like this is correct. I debated Dale and Hank's positions, but I think to truly get Dale you need to be aware of the conspiracies he obsesses over. While Hank appeals to common sense by surrounding himself with strawmen.

Jack is not about smart people, I love the show, but it doesn't belongs there
accurate, at least Sup Forums got it right

To be Fair, Robin is incredibly smart, and Franky kind of is, he's just a giant Manchild. I agree though.