Okay, seriously: What was this bitch's problem?

Okay, seriously: What was this bitch's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Vicky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Physically and sexually abused by her parents until the age of 12, until she was taken in by CPS and sent to a foster home where she was treated like a slave.

Evil Bug living inside her butt, that and/or the emotion of Kindness never showing up for work in her brain

Oh. Okay. Any link to the episode where this happens?

Whatever Butch wanted to make her problem at the time. Because of how the show works, its never really set in stone as to why she acts the way she does; could be an evil bug, could be kindness not showing up for work or she could be a regular ol' dick.

Short answer: everything.

Long answer: fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Vicky

She's Vicky
Icky, with a V

Gotta love how the show has to actual reasons for why she's evil.

Icky Vicky makes my dick sticky.

Needed a good dicking

Pretty sure it's the kindness thing, I always thought the bug was merely Vicky's evil given form after the wish to get rid of it. Wanda even said something along the lines of "all that evil has got to go somewhere".

Also, the black hole for a heart. Though that may be a symptom, not a cause.

Butch's childhood babysitter fetish

She wants to /ss/, but she knows she can't or she'll be sent to prison. So she takes her sexual frustration out on the kids.

Y'all remember that one time Vicky became a Nazi MILF?

This.

You need to stop using that term for women who aren't even mothers by a technicality.

Actually Vicky's parents are afraid of her. So, she pretty much born an evil cunt.

Originally, just a powertripping bitch using her age as authority over some random kid she doesn't know, and only sits because his parent's have loads of money to burn.

Now, she's just evil incarnate.

Literally
>REEEE my parents love my smarter and more amiable little sister more than me so I'm going to ruin shit for everyone
just like every other shitbag older sibling.

That's honestly kinda fucked up. She has something actually neurologically wrong with her, her brain can't produce a proper dosage of chemicals. She needs treatment, but everyone just assumes she's a bitch and avoids her.

The more I think about it the more fucked up it is. Just because she doesn't have the capacity for kindness, doesn't mean she doesn't have the capacity for things like loneliness and the desire to be loved. Hell, it doesn't even mean she's incapable of affection or liking people, just that she's incapable of expressing any kindness towards them, and otherwise acting in a non completely selfish way.

She's probably really lonely, but everyone recoils from her because she's such a massive evil bitch, which she literally can't help, or even really understand.

Initially she was just a bitchy stuck up teenager with a superiority complex who made kids she babyshit do her chores for her. There were episodes where she actually cared about Timmy's well being. Then Butch thought it was funny to turn her into a child abuser/anti Christ with no moral conscience in later seasons.

So apparently Mr. Turner knows she's mean now?

Or maybe that was just for that one episode and he'll go back to being oblivious the next time they meet.

Most likely the latter.

He's probably banging her behind his wife's back.

Why didn't Timmy ever wish for a nicer baby sitter? Or for Vicki to me nicer/Kinder?

He'd lose his fairies

He did wish for her to be nicer, that's what lead to that one episode with the evil bug and there would be some contrived bs to make him keep her. Hell, one episode she was actually fired and near the end she became president. Just like Da Rules, the writers will ignore things just for some jokes.

sorry, that post was meant for

Living in the gutter you learn to spot lowlifes pretty quick if you want to see tomorrow, I've trained my nose to sniff out the bad ones from the good just from a sniff.This one reeks of brimstone and blood worse than anyone I've ever laid eyes on, she is pure evil right down to her very bones. 'Is she a victim of circumstance?' you're wondering, not on your life. She's been evil since she drew her first breath.