Out of 20-something Marvel Studios films only the first half of Iron Man (2008) is good

Out of 20-something Marvel Studios films only the first half of Iron Man (2008) is good.

I just finished watching Thor: Ragnarok and I'm astonished just how shit this franchise has become.

>inb4 le DCuck
No, DC is bad as well but in a different way.

Sam Raimi please come back. Capeshit needs you.

>Out of 20-something Marvel Studios films only the first half of Iron Man (2008) is good.
I agree.

>It turns out that the person I helped become Iron Man … when it was time to re-up for the second one, (he) took the money that was supposed to go to me and pushed me out

>We did a three-picture deal, so that means that you did the deal ahead of time. It was going to be a certain amount for the first one, a certain amount for the second one, a certain amount for the third. They came to me with the second and said, ‘Look, we will pay you one-eighth of what we contractually had for you, because we think the second one will be successful with or without you.’ And I called my friend – that I helped get the first job – and he didn’t call me back for three months.

to think favreau is largely to blame for all this

He thought they would pay him his salary times 1, which should be twice as much because otherwise the 1 means nothing.

>Out of 20-something Marvel Studios films only the first half of Iron Man (2008) is good.
Not even fucking that. That relationship that Stark had with that Sand Nigger was some of the sappiest, stupidest shit I've ever seen, and I was aware of that when it came out.

I think I last saw him in Red Tails, lol.

Sure, but it was the best part of the movie, the rest is rubbish.

>the rest is rubbish.
I don't agree. Make a supercut of all of Stark's one-liners, maybe a few of the action sequences, and you'll get a more satisfying experience than Iron Man.

If you seriously hate capeshit why are you polluting this board with your garbage? Why don't you go to capeshit general #3920584238967 you stupid cunt? What do you have to say thats so original and insightful?

Underrated

If you have a set contract sue!

Was bad that Jeff Bridges character was responsible for all, the master of puppets.

he is in this hip-hop soap op.

What about Incredible Hulk?

decent sized part in prisoners

He's a bad actor so good riddance. And Cheadle is more charismatic.

>That relationship that Stark had with that Sand Nigger
Nah, even worse in that anime short series when that guy comes back and is suddenly evil as fuck.
The blade anime short series is pretty good though.

i don't even remember tony particularly giving much of a shit when the guy died

>what is subtle acting
He cared to no end. The guy's death is basically one of the main reasons stark decided to become a superhero and build mark 2. Because "don't waste your life".

> in that anime short series when that guy comes back and is suddenly evil as fuck.
WHAT?! You're talking about this anime?

He should have been in a DC film. That would be rock bottom.

i always took for that to mean go start a family

You watch capeshit. That makes you a literal, actual fucking retard.

Kill yourself.