What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH NO NONO NONONONO

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

she got old, her beauty withered, she had a kid and got portly. without her looks, people are realizing she's a horrible actress. last decent thing she did was "her" or maybe "she" can't recall, had joaquin phoenix and she voiced a computer. still has a hot voice a least.

emergency nosejob needed

She didn't see how it was a party, so nobody invited her.

what are you complaining about? she's finally going jew mommy mode

Imagine this shit in 4K, fucking disturb kino.

mostly the panted eyebrows, if only they left them alone and did whatever they want with the hair

She is literally a female Benedict Cumberbatch and people are only just realising.
I've known since Ghost World.

Scarlett Johannson has been a heavy smoker for 20 years since she was 15, she looks really good considering that.

>*ruins your anime adaptation*

Why the fuck is this so funny.. I hear it like twice every single day from browsing this cancerous website and it still makes me laugh every single time.

OH NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g

>light eyebrows
not even once

She's paying the toll for being a cigarette-smoking degenerate roastie. It catches up to them in their mid-thirtie's and it's all downhill from here.

Why is her hair so short?

A fake-blonde jewish mouse. Is this the best Hollywood has to offer?

She's in a movie thats being projected to make maybe 2 billion dollars by the time alls said and done. Things are looking up for her user, what the fuck d'you mean "what went wrong"?

look at this dood

Aging like a foreskin humus.

And that is after tons of "digital plastic surgery". Imagine what she looked like in 4K straight out of the camera.

FUCK MAKEUP AND PLASTIC SURGERY I HATE IT
NEVER AGAIN SHALL I BE FOOLED

She's Danish

her telomerase

Looks like Nicole Aniston.

Tyne Daly is now the Black Widow?
great job, Marvel

YOU CANNOT HIDE FOREVER, ROASTIES