Still has to refer to being the creators of these franchises even though they've released six other films in that time

>Still has to refer to being the creators of these franchises even though they've released six other films in that time

This feels sad somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Underpants:_The_First_Epic_Movie
screenrant.com/shrek-5-release-date-2019-shadows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would it really work if it said

>FROM THE CREATORS OF
>Bee Movie
>Rise of the Guardians
>Shark Tale

Trolls? Croods? Home? Those were at least the few financial successes they've had in the last few years and two of those have their own shows. There hasn't been a Shrek movie in seven years.

the people who worked on the Captain Underpants are different from the people who worked on those other Dreamworks movies tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Underpants:_The_First_Epic_Movie

>there hasn't been a Shrek movie in seven years
I feel old.

wait 2 more years user

just 2 more years

2 years?

Shrek 5.

No stop, let it die

TOO LATE

screenrant.com/shrek-5-release-date-2019-shadows/

Those franchises brought at least 3 movies each
meaning those six other films are still not enough to compete with the 9+ films those franchises have

The orginal audience will be way too old see this, and kids will only know Shrek as a dead meme. Why bother?

And several mediocre children's TV shows

that's why they're making it

cause Shrek was a meme that was killed, remember?

>From the creators of Toy Story and Finding Nemo
Niggah, those movies are more than a fucking decade old

I like from what I've seen of the trailer so far. Hopefully the final product is good.

>Finding Nemo is 14 years old
>Toy Story is 22 years old

Guess why we got Dory and getting TS4?

Dory is recent to keep Nemo in the minds of the public and Toy Story is coming out with another movie.

And Pixar tends to use their latest films for their trailers as to what they made.

think again, my dude

Toy Story was their first film, most popular film, one of their most critically acclaimed trilogies and is coming out with another movie in 2019.

In comparison to Shrek, that's only DW's most financially successful film. Shrek was suppose to end but abruptly has another movie coming out because DW is failing hard. Kung Fu Panda 4 doesn't even have a release date, and Madagascar is supposedly over as well, unless that turns around and they make another movie in desperation. But since Penguins was a write-off, I doubt they will.

They don't even include Dragons in that list despite that being one of their more popular films. And Trolls is supposedly a big merchandising success and they don't seem to want to remind audiences they made that last year either.

It feels like they've been coasting on "From the studio that brought you these three movies" since 2009. Pixar's at least changed it up a bit even if they do use Toy Story now and then.

>those three franchises have made a total of ten movies