Post the ideas you have for if you hypothetically ever got to write and direct your own movie or tv series

Post the ideas you have for if you hypothetically ever got to write and direct your own movie or tv series.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508885030775.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blade Runner except it takes the term "blade runner" literally so the main character is a guy in some medieval setting who illegally smuggles weapons into some evil feudal lord's village so the serfs can overthrow him

but for the trailers I would have a bunch of sci fi stuff so people think it is an actual Blade Runner movie

>tfw literally no decent political or historical drama about the rise of Prussia and Imperial Germany

Would watch
Why did Prussian soldiers have pointy hats? Were they for decoration or did they use them to ram the enemy and stab them with it?

title:

> Von Moltke

>Last war on earth
>usa vs russia vs japan vs china vs all
>black man and white woman fall in love
>war is end and these two built a new world
>mulats... only mulats
>can't build shit
>reptilians take over

Based on true story

>m night shamalam directs
>set in rural PA small town
>about homeless and vagabond/mutant people that live in the little patches of woods in between shoppin centers and schools
>its called "patches"

what's the twist?

theyre all trans

WHAT A TWIST!

I would make this, only it would be 5 hours long and it would be made with the sole purpose of destroying Bismark's legacy and inciting Bavarian separatism.

NICE TRY ZACK SNYDER!

Biopic about Alkibiades
Good movie about ancient Greek myths
Epic of Gilgamesh
Hangover type movie from ancient times
The satyricon

I'd make a a mad max or fallout, post apocalypse type thing, except on the steppe instead of the desert and with tanks?

Could just be a fantasy world too, as long as its about a tank crew adventuring across a vast steppe.

Would also be cool if it had cozy parts around a campfire with the crew too.

Idea based off this webm
>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508885030775.webm

The MC would be a farmboy living in a post apocalyptic village who is taken captive by the tank crew, because tanks are basically like pirateships in this world on the steppe.

The main goal of the tank crew is to find some mythical treasure though I haven't decided on what yet.

I was also thinking of halfway through the movie having magical and demonic creatures coming out of nowhere too.

Also at the beginning of the 3rd act it would be revealed that the the tank crew actually consists of the reincarnations of Kaiser Wilhelm II, King George V, and Czar Nicholas II (they were the rulers of Germany, Britain, and Russia at the beginning of WW1 and were all cousins) though there are tons of clues hinted at them being those people throughout the movie, so much so that anyone who knows the history about them would know. Also its heavily implied the fourth person is Adolf Hitler but never confirmed.

I was also thinking of them having a rival for in pursuit of the treasure, but I haven't decided which historical figure it should be a reincarnation of, if he is even a reincarnated person.

The conclusion is them ending up battling Satan because of something related to the treasure, where they all die (including the rival and his crew who agreed to help in the end), except for the MC who is the last alive and defeats Satan and then dies himself, which we see from his pov, and then the rest would consist of some 2001 Space Oddysey type shit where it its revealed (though only through intensive analysis) that the mc is the reincarnation of Jesus.

Any one of these.

I'd make a HBO adaption of the Flashman series, with each book being a season long.

Its about people in NY during 9/11 but its a comedy starring Adam Sandler and his friends that satirize the event and leads people to the conclusion that Mossad did it.

I'd probably do some really retro styled Flash Gordon type sci-fi movie.

A 3D Re;Zero remake except I do nothing to unweeb it and all of the actors are white.

It’d be some really average animated kids film that children all go to see, but halfway through on opening night there is included 10 minutes of shit the red pills them about the Jewish menace and awakens their European identity.

It'd be a drama/romance about just a day in the life of some young people back the day of a Bruce Springsteen Concert.

oh also it takes place back in the 80s

I don't have any ideas. But if I were ever in the position to write and direct my own movie I'd assume I'd have a substantial amount of capital at my disposal or have the backing of a film company that did. In which case I'd buy the writes to Portal Runner for like $1000 and make that into a movie.

Film - Black comedy version of The Exorcist:
>single mom w/mixed race kid
>kid abused by catholic priest
>summons demon to protect kid
>demon does quips and ultraviolence

Whats Portal runner?

Here's one i've been messing with awhile, if it gets eaten up by the shills so be it.

So the jist of it is, think future but not quite Star Wars levels, maybe just under Blade Runner level. The theme of the movie is being thankful for those that came before us for having to actually struggle to survive so we could ultimately be here. It comes to fruition when the main character of the movie develops the ability to travel forwards or backwards in time.

He decides to visit his own personal ancestor and decides on colonial era to visit overall. He goes back for the first time to the bewilderment of his ancestor (who through "plot plot plot" eventually calms down and believes what the future man is saying. Future man brings back food and warm clothes for his ancestor who happens to have a son about 10 or 11 years old. FM makes a habit to visit ancestor once or twice a year and do the same, the ancestor and son are very grateful.

About halfway through the second act, FM goes back with his usual set up for ancestor but this time when he steps through the portal he is blindsided from behind and knocked out. FM wakes up tied to a chair in ancestors house. Ancestor is clearly fucked up about what he's doing but resolves to do it for his son, he's going to force FM to bring him to the future (or present technically) so he and his son can stop freezing in the wilderness and struggling to eat everyday. That's basically all I have, so feel free if anybody is interested to take it and finish it.

That sounds like it would set up a really tense and decent sci-fi movie desu.

youve been molested by a priest i take it?

I went walking in the Welsh mountains recently and started thinking about an idea for a short film.

Set a few centuries in the past, a lone shepherd in the Welsh or perhaps Scottish mountains has one or multiple encounters with extra terrestrials. Bit of a cliche but maybe it begins with abductions of sheep.

I didn't really think it through much at all it was just that when I was there it was completely cloudy and sideways rain. It felt very cinematic but also kind of creepy and intimidating. Also I was thinking about aliens or some shit I dunno.

Pic is the top of the mountain I was on.

La Ascensión
A young prince set to inherit the throne of Spain in a week is battling increasingly vivid hallucinations in his family's summer manor.
Includes a romantic subplot with a lowborn gardener's daughter, film shot as seven short weekday parts.
Final day is introed with "Ascension" instead of "Monday"
Ending: He kills the girl at the end and commits suicide driven by the madness.
Alternative ending: Hallucinations suddenly stop, he marries the girl, coronation scene. Eighth short scene, labeled "Las Consequnsias", where the now mature king wages war as his visions surface once more.
I'm not even Spanish or anything of the like, acid is cool.

How about a war movie in Vietnam thats really fun?

What if you had both endings and you leave the audience guessing which is the hallucination?

Here's an idea I've been kicking around.

There's this mafia boss, right? And he starts to see a therapist. These therapy sessions provide the opportunity to tell stories about his family and his Mafia family and all of his problems generally. I mean this guy's got some serious issues aside from the problems that arise in his life. His childhood was fucked in a lot of ways and as an adult his kids give him a lot of heartache. He's not able to trust anyone around him and his Mafia Family is full of fuckups and treachery.

What do you think Sup Forums? Let me have it. Don't hold back.

lol are you retarded? That'll never take off.

Oh come on I worked hard on this :(

A tv series about the life of Jewish slaves under an oppressive black Egyptian elite. Then I call it a reboot of Roots

>Set in XVIII America
>A Government Agent is sent to small town in the Midwest.
>to investigate people are disappearing
>There are bright red lights in the sky an top top of a lake
>The town priest says it's the gate to hell
>the agent investigates further
>Demons are snatching people and taking them to the lake
>The agent dives there
>He finds out there is a alien ship that crashed on the lake
>the aliens use human blood as fuel for their ship
>The agent comes back to the capital and tells everyone what he saw
>Nobody believes him but they send someone with him just to check
>When they get to the town there is nobody there and the alien ship is not there anymore
>The agent goes insane

>THE END