RRREEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=so6A1tsE_lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trusting a board to make judgements for you
No user

You're only lying to yourself

Congrats you have terrible taste

Please collect your complimentary Mickey ears and Marvel badge from the front desk

These are the people you listened to OP
These are the people who's judgement you trusted

it was never good.

>all those constant inbetween episodes of finn's shitty love life
>getting better

Yup. Season 7/8 is AT at its best.

>Mickey ears and Marvel badge
Adventure Time is owned by Cartoon Network is owned by Warner Bros

That was only in Season 5.

I'm glad you found an enjoyable show OP!

>it kept getting better
>>>t/u/mblr

It definitely got worse at some point in there. I think it's fine now though.

Cinnamon bun cucking Finn was a low point

Wha...???

well i guess you like shipping and cheap drama

Sup Forums was generally positive about season 8. especially the 'islands' arc.

I can count the number of episodes like that on one hand. You would know that if you actually watched the show.

I thought it got worse halfway through season five up to the end of season six, but there were still good episodes during that time, and it eventually got better again.

Ranking the seasons is tough, I like them all in different ways. Nonetheless:

7>3>2>5.1>4>6>1>5.2

Sup Forums has no patience. The AT writers created sub-plots over a long period of time, Sup Forums is getting invested in the show now that AT's near the end and threads are starting to tie up.

I hate to break it to you, but you have shit taste

I genuinely believe that the people who have serious issues with this show are expecting way, way too much from a kid cartoon.

>IT JUST KEPT GETTING BETTER
This is how I know you're a troll

That's pretty solid, but I'd move 2 below 4, 2's pretty overrated.

I AM ORGALORG

AND I BELONG IN THE TRASH CAUSE I WAS A SHIT ARC

The setting and story is amazing, I honestly believe the one problem was the writing. They fucked up in delivering said setting and story.

Some people say the story got too "2deep4u philosophy" but it was always there, it's just that it focused more on the comedic side at the beginning, naturally the product of two unique characters having adventures in a ( post apocalyptic ) 'whacky' world.

If it's bad; I blame bad writing and exposition. The new season picked up immensely however, now that they are focusing solely on what happened to the humans. I'll miss this show when it inevitably ends.

Pic related was beautiful.

Huge spoilers for people who haven't watched the new season.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=so6A1tsE_lU

It was more of a shitty climax actually. Orgalorg hit all the right creepy/funny buttons before that.

>They fucked up in delivering said setting and story
It's very hit or miss from where I stand, they are experimenting a lot of things, some work better than others. AT is consistenly shit at more serious action sequences for example, Reboot was plain atrocious.

It's funny how this single episode triggered absolutely everyone.

There's something about CB portrayal there that simlpy comes off as vicious in an extremely unfunny manner. It was like dealing with a hate fanfic.

I still love AT, but how did they turned Finn from ultimate pussy magnet into total cuck? I mean, Marcy and PB has obvious lesbian vibes, all the princesses became strong and independent and doesn't give a shit about Finn. Flame Princess cucked him with cookie. Literally wtf. The only good thing was green huntress.

The singer said they were releasing the full version soon. Can't wait.

He's still a pussy magnet, Flame Princess just broke up with him.
There was an entire episode about him fucking every single princess in Ooo when he decided he didn't want to do that anymore

>It's funny how this single episode triggered absolutely everyone.

Because it was badly written. I don't know what the crew saw in this episode that made them proud of it, and they were surprised by the hate.

It took until SDCC 2014 to fix some of the damage the episode caused, and Bun Bun to fix everything and redeem the asshats (Seo and Somvilay) responsible for The Red Throne.

Nah, there are some girls that still want him (Breezy and HW. The latter is stalking him)

I'm waiting for Canyon to make him into a man.