This film has an underrated script. Bane is a mirror to Bruce. Falls down a cave to help a girl...

This film has an underrated script. Bane is a mirror to Bruce. Falls down a cave to help a girl. Comes out a changed and scarred man. Gets eventually kicked out of the League of Shadows. Is a younger and faster Bruce. Owns the shadows to a higher degree than Batman. Talia is his very own Rachel. Both are fighting to "clean" Gotham from its filth. Batman defeats Bane by stop being Batman. By stepping into the light. The Dark Knight comes out of his safe territory to bring Bane to grounds they are both nobodies in. The thematic conclusion of a recluse superhero.

Goyer did good. Just admit it. The problem was almost entirely with some poor shots here and there.

Bane?

BRAVO

Fuck you I liked it.

What does CIA represent?

Man of Steel has an even better script. Goyer writes kino, he only struggles with good dialogue for comedy and showdowns, his his sense of narrative is extraordinary.

>Man of Steel has a better script

The script is shit.

What you are commenting on is not the script, just an underlying idea that is actually a good one, a theme that is good. It fails right after that pitch.

The name of that is "this could have been so good". But it wasn't, it was shit. Just like there are many movies to which you can say "wow, but if you think really hard about it, there is a profound existential quality to this story", but it is rare for them to deliver, obviously, the hard part is making the movie.

The script was shit and Nolan should have been put down like a dog for the way he tarnished one of the greatest intellectual properties of all time

But it clearly delivered if I was able to clearly make out what the film was saying and how.

God

Fuck off. If Nolan isn't enough who is? Look at capeshit today. All Disney garbage.

user is a mirror to a marketer he reads way too much into shallow entertainment and forms his life around these ideas keep buying this shit forever

To me the main problem is the laziness. It's probably a good story but it felt to sloppy and lazily shit out within the space of a couple months. If they spent more time

it was all right

shit didn't finish this.

If they spent more time working out the flaws, then mabye it would've been great. But they didn't, so it just comes across as sloppy.

>marketing a film released in 2013
I bet you're fine with the blatant Marvel shilling clogging up half the catalog

Yeah, Nolan made Batman Begins, which was great. And then he went and vomited out The Dark Knight Rises. I'm not gonna suck a director's dick if they fuck up just because they made a great film once. See: Ridley Scott (Alien -> Prometheus and Alien: Covenant)

There are too many shitty scenes
Every Catwoman scene, a lot of the Bane scenes, including the opening are just bad

>he thinks Nolan only made Batman Begins and Ridley Alien
The fucking state of this board. Just end it all.

I didn't say that. The fact that you are so mentally challenged that you couldn't grasp the point is a strike against this board, though.

>CIA in the light
>Bane in the dark
>this is the last time they spoke as friends

You literally said
>. I'm not gonna suck a director's dick if they fuck up just because they made a great film once.
Key word being once.

*dies*

To make Rises kino all that needs to be done is
>remove Robin's character
>change how Bane takes over the city instead of trapping all the cops underground
He literally has a nuke with him, he could've just threatened them into standing down. Then Batman could show back up, explain Bane intends to detonate the bomb no matter what, free Gordon, and Gordon would rally them into action
>Have the cops shoot their guns instead of charging in for a fist fight

There, now the movie is good.

>once

>adverb

on one occasion or for one time only.
"they deliver once a week"
on one occasion, one time, one single time
"I saw him only once"

at some time in the past; formerly.
"Gran had once been a famous singer"
formerly, previously, in the past, at one time, at one point, once upon a time, on a former occasion, on one occasion, one time, in one case, time was when, in days/times gone by, back in the day, in times past, in the (good) old days, long ago; archaicsometime, erst, erstwhile, whilom; literaryin days/times of yore, of yore
"they were friends once"

Now feast your eyes on #2 and then apologize. After that you can go stand in the corner in shame that a non-native speaker has to educate you about your language.

>Alfred leaves Bruce
>Talia fucks Bruce because ??? and is only there for the "twist"
>Batman has retired and has been crying in his pillow for 8 years because his on-off girlfriend died and/or because some Harvey Dent Act has made sure that organized crime is gone (not regular crimes though)
>fight scenes are shittier than in Batman & Robin
>too many loopholes like "how did Bruce get back to Gotham?" (and "because he's Batman" doesn't work here because Nolan wanted the movies to be muh realistic)
>they film looks like shit because Nolan and his DP just shot one take with a handheld camera in natural light and because of muh realism in set design etc
>Bane is just a lovesick puppy and a lackey
>that whole parody of Knightfall
>le clean slate
>even after Bane's reign of terror, Gotham doesn't look like Old Detroit from Robocop - everything is pristine as fuck but they just set up courts and make people walk on ice because ???
>forced as fuck "romance" between Batman and Catwoman (basically Selina's only reason to be in the film is the ending)

I could go on all night.

What does having a scene of Bruce finding an airport to fly him into the US then sneaking into Gotham really add to the movie?

How did he buy a ticket? With what money and what ID? He was penniless, with no cell phone, no passport, only his clothes.