How does one not know they are pregnant?

How does one not know they are pregnant?

Didn't she have mild autism?

Wasn't that quite common? Particularly during a period in which sex education wasn't widely available.

This was when you realize there is something seriously wrong with her.

No maternal instincts as well as touch of down's.

Why were the office guys into her?
I dun get it

It's a phenomenon known as "workplace hot." It is very common to find women around the office to be sexy, even though they aren't anything overly special. That said, I think Elisabeth Moss is hot as hell.

This plus she was new, so she was a challenge. None of them liked her much after a while, save Pete.

And regarding pregnancy, it would happen due to bad education (she was Catholic) and possibly irregular periods.

They weren't particularly. In the first season all the young guys would fuck anything that moves but they were much more interested in other girls than Peggy. IIRC there are points in the show where they acknowledge that she isn't that conventionally attractive. I do think she is sexy as fuck at times though.

It's not that she didn't know, she just blocked it from herself

Like, how does one not know Sup Forums is a shithole that ruins your head? and yet here we are

Why would you even think that when redhead is a million leagues above her?

That's like saying you can't ever enjoy a cheeseburger because filet mignon exists. Your logic is retarded.

It was unironically a different time.

It does happen. You quite often get news stories about women who went to hospital with stomach pains and come out with babies.

Outside of the moment when she wakes up and Don is sitting at her bedside, the whole pregnancy and unwanted child subplot was terrible

Except they dont have to pay for the filet. They can get most of the girls who dont look fudgy to sleep with them if they want to.

I've always wondered this to. If it was perfectly normal and healthy for me to bleed from one of my orifices once a month for a few days, I would notice whether or not I'm bleeding. I would certainly notice if that bleeding suddenly stopped. Aside from the physiological symptoms, what about the financial aspect? Oh, I suddenly don't need to Shell out money for feminine hygiene products anymore. It's like losing your teeth but still buy toothpaste and mouthwash and floss.

Not necessarily. They all are obsessed with Don's new assistant girl and then she goes and marries Roger. Anyway you can always eat your filet and then fuck a cheeseburger afterwards.

LOL. Of course there's nothing wrong with a thick juicy sloppy cheeseburger to begin with.

She had just sarted taking birth control she probably thought the missed periods were a side effect

Wtf I love scientology now.

>have giant stomach all of the sudden
>don't realize you're pregnant

Because autists on Sup Forums don't know that, while it's rare it's still possible to have regular periods while pregnant

Also because taking the combined pill birth control stops periods, whether pregnant or not, fooling women into thinking they're not pregnant.

Which, coincidentally is why your gf stops taking the pill every couple months. To make sure she has a "proper" cycle once in a while. So it doesn't fuck her plumbing up long term.

I legitimately forgot about it until this thread. And the season 5/6 payoff with Pete is so underwhelming that it almost doesn't register as payoff

Agreed. And their relationship did not seem to change much either. If I found out that one of my friends or co-workers secretly had my child that would change a great deal.