Is Illuminating Comics the parody kino of our time?

Is Illuminating Comics the parody kino of our time?

They should just post it all at once on /co instead of drop feeding us. A lot of the jokes comes across weaker this way.

I love Illuminated user.

>kino

More?

This blows Muh Phoenix out of the water.

illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com

>ITT: Stuff you'd rather be canon than the shit the companies try to push now

It's not as though it's being created explicitly or exclusively for the Sup Forums audience; it gets posted to its own tumblr first and then shared around elsewhere by others.

I think Carol's Lesbian SJW hair is the disgusting kino of our time

I'm glad they're back.

Wasn't he going to make his own X-files-like webcomic? How'd that turn out?

I wouldn't want to assume, but they are churning out a pretty good rewrite and sometime extensive edit of a comic book page per day.

Grargaroth ongoing when.

Carol and Jess get together when.

I wish Bendis was anywhere near this entertaining.

I love this page

Damn that Whor is cute

Of course, her body while transformed in that of a fit Norse goddess. Too bad about her actual book where she is a pain to read about since the everything else in it is interesting. Suicide by battle in comic books was a mistake.

It's weird how Illuminated user has actually managed to make Carol compelling while making her a nigh-unrepentant cuntbag.

I also love the page that came after it where she vented them out into space.

It seems like the correct reading of her character.

Yes.

favorite moment of the enitre run

Illuminated Spidey is a beautiful tortured treasure.

Look how accurate they were about the Fall 2017 Marvel book line up. This was made in mid-2015

Ok i laughed pretty hard at "unloved artist variant"

>All-Panther Black Widow isn't written by an actual Afro-Russian author

Is there any place to read their comics besides tumblr? The formatting on that site fucking blows

I don't know if they actually wrote them all, but the tumblr has a link in the "about" tab that has a bunch of zippy files of Everything is Illuminated and then it Dies

It's just another Sup Forums forum slider sitting up the board. Hopefully he'll go away.

>Superior Spider-Woman

I didn't know I wanted this until right now.

Who would that be? Vernanke's whole existence was to be her, so Viper?

Best moment

please tell me this is real.

although at the same time, please tell me this isn't real.

>I blew up an uninhabited planet
>OVER THE LINE TONY, I WILL PUT YOU DOWN

>Prowler and GOTG happened

I'd prefer Vernanke. Or Spider-Women-Man from Spider-Gwen's alternate reality.

Though Viper would be cool, too, if they got someone who understood nihilism to write her. The other Viper and the Serpent Society could be her arch-nemesis.

oh hey Metabarons

Yes

I love it

I don't get her motivations. She just wants to kill a bunch of people?

She wants to watch the world burn.

I'm still mad

I would read this Carol

This shit is too real

I didn't know Illuminating was back and now my day is way better than I thought it would be. Thanks, OP!

>It's weird how Illuminated user has actually managed to make Carol compelling while making her a nigh-unrepentant cuntbag.

Being a decent writer, instead of an autistic man-child, can make a lot of neat things happen.

He's got assburgers