Favorite one-off Samurai Jack villains?

I personally like the Clenchs, The demon of the haunted house, and Scaramouch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9cF6H1Jfvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I personally like the Clenchs
Agree. I liked Ezekiel's variable gauntlet gimmick.
Josephine wasn't bad, but she seemed lacking in comparison. I guess her simplicity to lull people into a false sense of calm is the point though.

They could have at least given her a petticoat lined with weapons instead of just two pistols at the thighs. The weaponized umbrella was nice.

What I liked about the demon in the haunted house especially was that inverse to Demongo it wasn't less capable when Jack entered its realm.

Lastly I cannot and will not stop marking out over the Ultrabots. I only wish they pulled an Android 13 and fused together from their debris into a Super Ultrabot.

The Ultra Bots hands down.
That was the first time (as far as i can remember) seeing Jack pushed into a corner. It had me on the edge of the seat watching Jack struggle with all his might against those dangerous monsters. They also had pretty awesome designs.
The haunted house demon and the shadow ninja were great as well.

The Thief was pretty neat, though I wouldn't exactly call him a villain.

Also the DJ from the Rave episode.

This bitch right here is one of my personal favorites. Her voice and the environment she was in was precious, but when she loses her shit and goes insane to keep Jack with her she could also be pretty intimidating.

But also, what the fuck was she? What did she want from Jack? Why did she smile when he managed to get away from her?
I just love her.

I technically not villans but I liked the Hunters

I would say the Three Blind Archers were the first time Jack was pushed into a corner, but I can see why some people wouldn't count them.

Demongo, his voice his design his everything man, shame he couldn't be a long term villain.

robot hillbillys from the totoro episode

I haven't watched all of the original episodes yet, having a blast watching them though. Right now my favorites would have to be.
>Ultra-Bots
>The Blind Archers
And the western ex-couple bounty hunters, the ones who fought Jack on the train, great dynamic between them.

Also, how great was that fight between Jack and Aku in the graveyard? That whole episode just blew my mind away.

They were 50s teens

The Pig Sheriff

Scaramouch

Pig sheriff

The guardian

Blind archers

Cyrstal viking monster

X-9

Although i guess X-9 and guardian aren't really "enemies" of jack per say. But those are my favorites

She's just a selfish fae or natural diety, who decided that she wanted to keep the ultimate husbando for herself. You really don't have warriors so pure and determined to do good shit just wander to your doorstep every day

Minions of Set and the Ultrabots

>The demon of the haunted house, and Scaramouch
Very good taste.

>Almost 6 minutes of no dialog and awesome black and white animation.

This show was always on a different level

Other than Aku, Isn't every villain a one off?
I can't think of an repeats other than just generic robots which get shredded.

>this lusty little girl with no boundaries.

If the Zombie Horde from Jack and Zombies counts, then them.
That's my favorite episode. IIRC there's no dialogue, he just walks into a cemetery and kills various zombies for 16 minutes.
If not then maybe the three blind archers.

There is dialogue, Aku and Jack both talk to themselves and each other

I like the sirens.

In fact, watching this episode again, it got me to wonder... if this episode was made today, what're the odds the sirens would be fat and have those weird colorful half-haircuts on them?

Do you exist to get triggered by fictional scenarios you make up?

No, I just can't help but wonder how cultural perceptions change and how people doing these things like to cater. And I don't see beauty like this as often nowadays.

I suppose Tartakovsky would be above it anyhow.

WIIILD RIDE
SHE'LL TAKE YOU FOR A WILD RIDE

ABOU' DAT TI' W' B' DON' WI' DAT! AHUEHUE!

This shit left a terrifying impression on me when I watched it as a kid. The atmosphere of the fight was just so incredibly eerie.

Off the top of my head:

Shinobi

The DJ

Minions of Set

Ultra-bots

Probably several I've missed

I don't think the DJ gets nearly enough credit and I feel the Shinobi often gets overlooked.

Oh and I forgot the bounty hunters.

This and his hillbilly buddy

The bounty hunters barely even count as an enemy. Jack was the antagonist then.

Reminds me of rape horse from berserk

You wanna bet that was exactly what he would've done to Jack had he won?

Which episode was the Shinobi in?

Samurai Versus Ninja.

Featuring Timmy Turner.

>That backstory
>That ending

Also his voice was fucking amazing

He be lookin' for a burner.

The one Princess Bounty Hunter.

I hope she returns.

>DJ, your beats are bad!
>Ooooh yeeahh, they're baaaaad!
>No, not good-bad, bad-bad.

>always see this episode mentioned
>but not samurai vs ninja which is very similar
I just watched it earlier this morning and holy shit it is easily one of my favorites so far.

Basketbots are the best and are also best episode

I feel like making a strawpoll about this but considering there are soo many villains it would be too long of a list

>Why did she smile when he managed to get away from her?

I always assumed that those attempts to make him stay with her was her just testing his resolve, and was happy to see that he passed instead of giving in to the temptation.

just watched it for the first time now
The atmosphere and visuals were excellent. The whole thing was so tense.

What episode was this?

Jack and the Ultra Robots.

They're fucking sirens. Their entire being is to be hot and attract men to their deaths. Stop being stupid.

The one guy that kidnapped Jack when he was turned into a chicken and forced him to battle other animals. Him turning into a chicken himself at the end, as well as that theme that always played with him, was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9cF6H1Jfvw

>Beauty in every size, user!