Movies are fucking pathetic. How the fuck they even make money anymore

Movies are fucking pathetic. How the fuck they even make money anymore.

Is This the dawn of vidyakino yet?

Aren't you tired OP?

it's money laundering

One is a bullshot and the other is a screenshot of a picture in motion. Are you braindead?

>bullshot
>rendered on some pc in engine

>shitty trailer capture made on a 2309412094123094812 dollar render farm that probably took a month

2nd looks pretty good desu, especially considering it's a low res screenshot from a youtube video

>Trailer came out 2 days ago
>This amount of spam
I think this is a new record or something. DCucks are really just clambering for anything right now after the complete failure of Justice League, and Infinity Wars trailer being the most watched ever

oy vey

>Blurry image of the worst looking frame in the scene
>Movie has 6 months to touch up CG
>OP blatantly lies about the budget
Hmmm who could be behind this post?

Does the video game really look that good in motion?

Does the capeshit?

Well sure, that looks better than any video game I've played. Specifically though I'm asking if the spider man video game really looks that good as in that still image, because that'd be pretty nice.

Vidya always has its fair share of kino moments, tard. Play more games, don't discriminate. WRPG's or JRPG's, all have their moments.

Obviously not. The left is most likely from a cutscene. Still it looks better than the shitshow on the right.
How do you spend so much money on something and produce quality like that? Capeshit film-making is pathetic.

That specific spiderman game looks like garbage though, literally a QTE simulator where you press X at the correct time to be cool

Not only that, but this is the same trailer shown behind closed doors at comic con months ago

>How do you spend so much money on something and produce quality like that?
Well, it is meant to be seen in motion, and in motion it does look better as most animation does. I can't say I've seen too much CGI used on such a scale that looks better than most of what Marvel is doing, and honestly even though DC gets a lot of shit for it, I thought some of the shots that came out of the Justice League were alright. You know, aside from the CGI'd off mustache, and that weirdness with Cyborg's head. And Cyborg in general just didn't look that great, but I think that was mostly because of his design.

I understand people like to snub their nose at capeshit around these parts, but I don't feel as though their visuals are lacking on the whole. You do get occasional weirdness that people like to be fixated on, but it's not quite as bad as something like the Green Lantern movie if you've seen that. I'd say it's much better. I remember a time when CGI was far, far worse (some of the shots in the Star Wars prequels for example) but I am surprised people complain about the CGI in Homecoming. I thought the airplane fight in particular was really well done.

>How the fuck they even make money anymore

idiots and their idiot friends go and watch them

That actually looks good 2bh

don't say this, pls, you're going to trigger OP and the others, say it's terrible and that it looks like an old videogame